Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hellworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

Yea and there's pretty much nothing you can do about it other than Internet commerce and planting your own seeds.

we should start a potato trading service. I mean, once I get a garden and grow a green thumb

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

we literally told SHM “do not read QCS and what ever you do don’t loving post there “

Lol. And his response was, you’re not my mother, gently caress you.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i have learned nothing from my time here. learning itself is an admission of failure

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

neutral milf hotel posted:

we should start a potato trading service. I mean, once I get a garden and grow a green thumb

can we trade things other than potatoes

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Red Baron posted:

99% of our world is KoRn

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
yeah everyone was telling SHM not to touch the stove but he kept at it

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

can we trade things other than potatoes

are you soliciting me for sex? cuz I'm saving myself for trump

puto

Apr 7, 2003

SHM was too earnest for thIs world

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Zisky posted:

The algorithm has me figured out.

this is a sentence

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
ahahah no poo poo

https://natethayer1.rssing.com/chan-11734025/all_p2.html posted:

The RPP “contact[ed] the then Songun Politics Study Group USA in 2007 and had very cordial relations with them,” wrote Jason Adams-Tonis in December 2011, the head of the Songun Politics Study Group by that time. Jillian Hoy “became the fiancée of the then chairman John Paul Cupp” but in June 2008 the RPP “cut off all ties, unprovoked, with us. Cupp believes his illness was caused by being poisoned by Jillian” and Adams-Tonis charged the “whole RPP action was designed as a government attempt to seize control over the Study Group.”

Jason Adams-Tonis added “with Cupp dead, Woods [Joshua Sutter] would have become the study group leader and thus have an inside connection to the DPRK leadership.”

“[Sutter] later boasted to me that Jillian was in fact his own girlfriend and that he had indeed poisoned Cupp,” wrote Adams-Tonis, quoting Sutter as saying Cupp was “insane” and the Study Group “deserved” a better leader.

“In personal conversations I had with the RPP leader, who utilized the pseudonym Woods, Woods told me that he had been a member of Aryan Nations before his ‘conversion’ to communism and that he feared retribution by Aryan Nations for his defection,” according an online post by Adams-Tonis in December 2011.

He wrote that Sutter, in “statements to me and also to other comrades”, tried to recruit them as loyalists to seize control “in his unsuccessful 2007-8 attempt to take over the group.”

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

UFOTacoMan posted:

this is a sentence

Its science bitch

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Boomers could get houses even with minimum wage. So when you get everything because it was provided to you by the government, you feel proud and then get mad because you think everything works the same as it did 50 years ago and people are asking for more wages, which you never got.

Remember Trump getting really weird over someone else having a bigger piece of steak? That's boomers with a lot of things.

My husband bought our house as a dumb 20 something 20 years ago, he thought he made the biggest mistake of his life when he did it. In the last 20 years it has gone up in value over 550%. We pay less on our mortgage and taxes than 22 year olds right out of college do on rent on lovely apartments.

Boomers have absolutely no understanding how much the pricing of college and housing has changed, they literally can not comprehend how much the cost of housing and school have gone up.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

i cheat and buy aji amarillo paste in a jar. I learned very quickly that a little aji amarillo sauce goes a looong way

but it's true that Americans are severely lacking in food variety. I'm thinking back to how there's like three thousand varieties of potatoes in South America and we're stuck with Idaho bullshit potatoes

https://www.amazon.com/Goya-Yellow-Hot-Pepper-Paste/dp/B005F5KBAO

All about that Peruvian yellow pepper paste

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I've got a small pile of Italian pepper seeds (mostly for Calabrian pepper varieties) that I want to plant and nurture next year

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

cumshitter posted:

i have learned nothing from my time here. learning itself is an admission of failure

truly trumpin

Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

I've got a small pile of Italian pepper seeds (mostly for Calabrian pepper varieties) that I want to plant and nurture next year

Eyyyy, I’m growin here

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Impkins Patootie posted:

1 Retweet 3 Likes

turn on you r monitoro

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/lunaoi_vn/status/1430511420580401155?s=21

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

wait really? hes gonna need witness protection lol

yeah, on nbc nightly news with lester holt

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

You're welcome

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:same: tbh rn irl

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
vote!

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Red Baron posted:

99% of our world is corn

Speaking of Korn, I'm watching xXx (2002). I think I have brain poisoning. I also may have listened to Linkin Park earlier today. It's all bad but I can't stop.

Trup

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Lastgirl posted:

literally the case why meritocracy is a myth

Crizz Clizza was gonna be a sports reporter but then had second thoughts that it might be too boring so he went with "politics" instead. True story. Swear to God hand on my heart.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
“If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Kamala Balama

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

PyPy posted:

“If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”

:hmmyes:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Timp

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

We must not, it's too powerful

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

My husband bought our house as a dumb 20 something 20 years ago, he thought he made the biggest mistake of his life when he did it. In the last 20 years it has gone up in value over 550%. We pay less on our mortgage and taxes than 22 year olds right out of college do on rent on lovely apartments.

Boomers have absolutely no understanding how much the pricing of college and housing has changed, they literally can not comprehend how much the cost of housing and school have gone up.

my dad bought his home in 1997 for a little north of $200k and it’s now valued well over a million. when it sells it will be a complete tear down. it’s crazy how much just the location and property alone is worth. when we finally sell it I’m using it to get out of rental hell and hopefully provide my family a decent home until the world ends.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

hell yeah that's the spicy stuff

emfive posted:

that's awesome. I wish I could stomach spicy foods as well as I could in my 20s :(

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I don't give a poo poo about cars but if I got a new (used) one I might stare at it while having a munch

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Substandard posted:

Speaking of Korn, I'm watching xXx (2002). I think I have brain poisoning. I also may have listened to Linkin Park earlier today. It's all bad but I can't stop.

Trup

is this you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

that’s clearly PFC