Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Some people would pay good money for that kind of domination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Imagined posted:

Some people would pay good money for that kind of domination.

Yeah, I'm into BDSM

Bondage
Domination
Stop, that's
My ice cream

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Trabant posted:

Yeah, I'm into BDSM

Bondage
Domination
Stop, that's
My ice cream

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1429932401006886917?s=20

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1430656974878920704?s=20

https://twitter.com/NotHoodlum/status/1430649356806410240?s=20

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Did the daughter want to go along with this? I read some reddit thread earlier where the kid wanted to wear a mask and their dad wouldn't let them.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Did the daughter want to go along with this? I read some reddit thread earlier where the kid wanted to wear a mask and their dad wouldn't let them.

I saw article say she did not want to wear one

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Trabant posted:

Yeah, I'm into BDSM

Bondage
Domination
Stop, that's
My ice cream

Schadenfreude: I'm into BDSM - Bondage/Domination/Stop, that's/My ice cream

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Guy is a total fuckwad and should be locked up but up to 30 years is pretty wild, a rape charge in Florida seems to be half that.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
"Aggravated child abuse" can run up to 30 years, I very much doubt they would push for that much if they get the conviction. Hell, they'll probably offer him a plea deal for like 2 months and community service.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I wanted to not wear shoes or socks to school for like, all of kindergarten, and they made me. My mother should have protested instead of making me wear them because I was being a tiny idiot.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Tired: findom

Wired: frozdom

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
I'm now rethinking my use of 'Cherry Garcia' as my safeword.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I am ready for the contempt of court video

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Bottom Liner posted:

feef is quite clearly unhappy, their ice cream was stolen and eaten in front of them.

If she didn't use the safe word she was enjoying herself. :pseudo:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Baron von Eevl posted:

"Aggravated child abuse" can run up to 30 years, I very much doubt they would push for that much if they get the conviction. Hell, they'll probably offer him a plea deal for like 2 months and community service.

For sane people, sure. Who knows, during the trial this chud might double down and say something completely dumb.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Philthy posted:

For sane people, sure. Who knows, during the trial this chud might double down and say something completely dumb.

You would think so, but every drat January 6th idiot sentenced so far has said something like "Oh my God I was such an idiot, I'm so sorry!"

They all lose their faith, or at least fake it for sentencing.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
https://twitter.com/david8hughes/status/1430775486465024003?s=19

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Grem posted:

You would think so, but every drat January 6th idiot sentenced so far has said something like "Oh my God I was such an idiot, I'm so sorry!"

They all lose their faith, or at least fake it for sentencing.
They always burst into tears at the slightest hint of facing consequences for their actions.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Old mate there doing his level best to not burst out laughing.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Holy poo poo, they could've dubbed in the sound effect of her hitting the glass and the 'Owwww!', they're so perfect. :lol:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

also please link this post so i can see all the :drat: gifs in the replies

Here you go, there's also a bunch of similar stories in the replies

https://twitter.com/jmccarty_geo/status/1361332337678639107

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Another antivaxxer finds out.

https://www.rawstory.com/lawyer-john-pierce/

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

The sheer amount of logical leapfrogging... Lol.

Good night, sweet prince.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

also please link this post so i can see all the :drat: gifs in the replies

There's a thread all about this sort of thing in the Minority Rapport. Science Isn't For You: Sexism, Racism, Ableism, and sometimes cool science

Note: it will both entertain and angry up your blood.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
lesbian cops always make me the saddest because you *could* be cool, but you've chosen the absolutely worst, most fashy-hosed path in life.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

StrangersInTheNight posted:

lesbian cops always make me the saddest because you *could* be cool, but you've chosen the absolutely worst, most fashy-hosed path in life.

This sure is a weird thing to say.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

oh dear

ACAB tho

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Was the reporter asking her in front of her crazy father?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
gently caress poo poo I posted that in the wrong thread, where's the video of the cops loving with the indigenous folks and get thrown off their land and the one cop just glares and shakes her head? it's like, you'd be so hot, if you weren't a goddamn cop

schad's on me for looking insane

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Aug 26, 2021

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

gently caress poo poo I posted that in the wrong thread, where's the video of the cops loving with the indigenous folks and get thrown off their land and the one cop just glares and shakes her head? it's like, you'd be so hot, if you weren't a goddamn cop

schad's on me for looking insane

We know what you're referencing. It's still a weird thing to say. Like why are you assuming she's a lesbian and making her a weird object for your fetish?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Atticus_1354 posted:

We know what you're referencing. It's still a weird thing to say. Like why are you assuming she's a lesbian and making her a weird object for your fetish?

I think you will find that all girls with short hair are lesbians. The lesbian gene doesn't let hair grow long.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

That must mean that the Sourthern part of Usania is full of lesbians, since plaid shirts, short hair and lots of other parts of the butch look is very common among women there. :thunkher:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

That must mean that the Sourthern part of Usania is full of lesbians, since plaid shirts, short hair and lots of other parts of the butch look is very common among women there. :thunkher:

Usania guys around there lately?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

durrrrrr

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

cops have really mastered the "wow jeez, grow up a little we are just trying to help" but also looking extremely pissed off body language

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

hawowanlawow posted:

cops have really mastered the "wow jeez, grow up a little we are just trying to help" but also looking extremely pissed off body language

the last cop encounter I had, the cop is going on and on with this fake grin about how he smells weed, but it's cool, just a little weed, no problem, we're all cool guys here cool about weed...

then at the end of the encounter, he couldn't find any, he snaps and goes "I HATE PEOPLE WHO USE DRUGS, IF YOU COME BACK TO THIS CITY TONIGHT I WILL PUT YOU IN JAIL"

He banned us from coming back to the entire city we were in or risk jail, for no crime. It was great watching him pull that psychotic flip though, which I knew was coming cause all cops do it.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
i'm a queer person saying it sucks when queer people become fashy, she gives off mad queer vibes it's not just the haircut jfc

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

i'm a queer person saying it sucks when queer people become fashy, she gives off mad queer vibes it's not just the haircut jfc

Listen, the thread is mad because you’re making fun of cops, and we Back the Blue here at SA (why do you think the main color is blue and our logo is a grenade, which police need to carry in case of looters???)

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
"No, you see it's ok if I stereotype people based on how they look"

The only vibes I'm getting from cop lady are fascist-rear end in a top hat trying to save face and look intimidating. Your bizarre insistence that she looks queer and therefore must be queer seems strange, but what do I know? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I always love the hands in veat move. It's like how old timey lawyers would put their fingers in suspenders.