Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Hell yeah give me the horse drops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Google Butt posted:

just be careful don't end up like that one good who had to read his post history in court during his divorce

it says here you replied to a post about someone dying with “lol. lmao” care you to explain yourself?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I don't think I'm going back to funerals :stare:

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
It appears 55 "staff" in the county school system are out with covid this week alone. Obviously the kids that are infected are a much more tragic story, but from a purely logistical POV how the hell does that work? Your elementary school kids ... just stay home? Split up into other classes? High school kids ... sit in the gym for that class?

e: I guess substitute teachers are still a thing.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

mod sassinator posted:

24 hours before 68 hospitals in florida run out of oxygen... tick tock tick tock

I mean I hope they get some help but I won't hold my breath....

:rimshot:

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
Another breakthrough case in my office, 4 in total. Once again, sent in secret to only a handful of people

Thankfully they've stopped saying that if you're vaccinated don't have to quarantine or get tested.

"A vaccinated person in the office had a breakthrough case but if you're vaccinated you're okay"

:rolleyes:

Anyway, *seal tests respirator*

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Business Gorillas posted:

Imagine the gall you'd need to say "you need to live with the fact that I might kill you or your loved ones. There are many things I can do to minimize these chances, but I won't do them. You aren't allowed to get mad at me."

Then again, I suppose that's American_politics.txt

Otoh chuds only really start talking like this whole togetherness poo poo when theyre worried about losing horribly, so maybe it's good they're afraid of backlash

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Business Gorillas posted:

Imagine the gall you'd need to say "you need to live with the fact that I might kill you or your loved ones. There are many things I can do to minimize these chances, but I won't do them. You aren't allowed to get mad at me."

Then again, I suppose that's American_politics.txt

Otoh chuds only really start talking like this whole togetherness poo poo when theyre worried about losing horribly, so maybe it's good they're afraid of backlash

I mean, 2A is a crystallization of this idea too

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I haven't been indoors without a mask for 18 months, but I've been pretty fast and loose around friends outside. Feeling nauseous for the past couple days, now a sore throat. Got tested this morning.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

They have no grounds for a case but chudges so we’ll see.

I say gently caress cops, get em out.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Over the past few weeks, I've had several co-workers who are all feeling the need to travel to Florida for vacation of all places. WTF (we're still WFH tho)

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Phigs posted:

No lie I sometimes have "good morning sunday morning" by Nancy Pelosi play in my head like it's a hook to a loving pop song.

squadstomper58

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Glumwheels posted:

They have no grounds for a case but chudges so we’ll see.

I say gently caress cops, get em out.

I, for one, hope cops hold strong to their principled stance of not getting vaccinated

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

discoukulele posted:

Over the past few weeks, I've had several co-workers who are all feeling the need to travel to Florida for vacation of all places. WTF (we're still WFH tho)

Why Florida? Do they really need to slurp the cum of Mickey Mouse that badly?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Tzen posted:

holy gently caress

I thought this was a particularly energetic fetus. It's someone's HEART? gently caress

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

It appears 55 "staff" in the county school system are out with covid this week alone. Obviously the kids that are infected are a much more tragic story, but from a purely logistical POV how the hell does that work? Your elementary school kids ... just stay home? Split up into other classes? High school kids ... sit in the gym for that class?

e: I guess substitute teachers are still a thing.

Lol in our district there's a huge need for subs because it's masks optional and subs get paid $90/day

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

discoukulele posted:

?????

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Tzen posted:

holy gently caress

The heart is literally about to burst. Holy poo poo.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Kunabomber posted:

Lol in our district there's a huge need for subs because it's masks optional and subs get paid $90/day

That's dogshit pay.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Kunabomber posted:

how about doms?

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Nonsense posted:

also divest your 401k NOW

lamo

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Its cool how everyone I know refuses to engage with how hosed up I still am from a 'minor' covid infection because it makes reality too sad for them. Just struggling to breathe outside sometimes and pouring sweat walking on a flat street, as you do.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Chamale posted:

I thought this was a particularly energetic fetus. It's someone's HEART? gently caress

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my heart does that when i listen to riverdance

Covok
May 27, 2013

Shiroc posted:

Its cool how everyone I know refuses to engage with how hosed up I still am from a 'minor' covid infection because it makes reality too sad for them. Just struggling to breathe outside sometimes and pouring sweat walking on a flat street, as you do.

Cough at them and see how they feel.

But you know don't do that as people have been jailed for doing that.

gregday
May 23, 2003

god doing a “sorry sorry I’m trying to delete it” on all of humanity

Covok
May 27, 2013

Earth being like "Thanks for the suggestion on that COVID medicine, Mars. It's really cleaning me up of that hunan infestation, like it did for you."

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Tzen posted:

holy gently caress

:snoop:

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
'My brain doesn't work very well post infection but I didn't need a hospital'
MINOR CASE
'I developed diabetes post infection but I didn't need a hospital'
MINOR CASE
'My lungs and heart are really hosed up but I didn't need a hospital'
MINOR CASE
'I haven't been able to smell in months and I don't know if it'll come back but I didn't need a hospital'
MINOR CASE

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Dolphin posted:

my heart does that when i listen to riverdance

I loving love riverdance.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BitchBitchBarbi/status/1430331788841431045

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Covok posted:

Earth being like "Thanks for the suggestion on that COVID medicine, Mars. It's really cleaning me up of that hunan infestation, like it did for you."

i know you mean human but lol

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Fireside Nut posted:

Hey Medical Provider Goons, I had a problem with our sump pump flooding this morning so I had to clean up that nasty water. I managed to fling some of it in my eye. :negative:

I wasn't able to wash it out with soap and water for like 5-10 mins afterwards. I shouldn't have googled ocular diseases from dirty water :nms: Am I going to go out like Dan Crenshaw?

1) lmao

2) if the slighest thing changes or starts bothering you get to a doctor asap, or maybe do something telemedicine for antibiotic eye drops

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

yep

caelxii
Jun 20, 2003

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Today

Yesterday

Since Jul 26
https://imgur.com/a/j5Ag7mG

covidactnow.org

Lmao at that south Texas county that went from green to purple in a day

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

lmao one of our clinical faculty got covid and the dept won't say who because the rules say its personal info but I was able to find out it at least wasn't in my building.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/CallaghanPeter/status/1430941157996077056

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

A bunch of experts said last September that winter would be really bad and then ~300K people died and no one gave a gently caress.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the news is only concerned about afghanistan now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

Covok posted:

Why Florida? Do they really need to slurp the cum of Mickey Mouse that badly?

At least one of them is absolutely going to The Magic Kingdom :psyduck: