Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
what do all these people think happens when the hospitals are out of oxygen? or when they are triaging people?

it’s going to be millions dead by Christmas. tens of millions who rely on oxygen forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

“…at least my 401(k) is starting to rally!!!!”

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Stereotype posted:

what do all these people think happens when the hospitals are out of oxygen? or when they are triaging people?

it’s going to be millions dead by Christmas. tens of millions who rely on oxygen forever.

stupid doctors can’t be that smart, oxygen is outside, dummies! plandemic big tech mad that Biden lost don’t buy into their scare tactics.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stereotype posted:

can we switch to helium?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
argon

Iverron
May 13, 2012

looks like Oklahoma has stopped reporting testing data after hitting 50% positivity last week

just gonna stop reporting everything but hospitalizations being > 100% lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Stereotype posted:

how can you run out of oxygen? just go outside! it's free and just floating around in the air!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

lmao

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what if we just hook these people up to an air compressor. like rectally or however they do it

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Iowa City has a huge research hospital and Des Moines is the state's biggest metro area so this seems fine. Though there are two 100k+ population cities like 20 minutes further than the tiny rear end place this person ended up whose "hospital" is probably more of an urgent care clinic that allows overnight stays so I'm a little confused and assume that there's some info missing from this tweet.

https://twitter.com/andykopsa/status/1430870861049909248?s=20

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
my roommate is mad because they are mandating vaccines at work and he is “not for that bullshit.”

I move out in 2 weeks. my job doesn’t pay enough for my own place so I’m resigning, too. gonna be a fuuuuun ride comin up!

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

dying in ED or dying with ED

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Stereotype posted:

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby
https://twitter.com/FalconryFinance/status/1430044170966601729?s=20

Dude. Bro. Seriously. I know you're reading this. Move on with your life. This is just kinda sad rn

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i still haven't gotten my threadless shirt so i'm pretty sure that insane falconry guy is lying

Serf
May 5, 2011

Rubby posted:

https://twitter.com/FalconryFinance/status/1430044170966601729?s=20

Dude. Bro. Seriously. I know you're reading this. Move on with your life. This is just kinda sad rn

it owns how much you have made this dude melt down

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
covid is causing the already fragile pathetic american society to collapse completely lol lmaoo

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
48 hours out from my booster and I feel like utter garbage. Just totally exhausted and so far today I can't even keep coconut water down.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Stereotype posted:

Yes, 6 of your child's teachers have died this year (so far) but that trauma is nothing compared to the continued mental strain of remote learning!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I'm thinking I should buy more beans

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

every county in idaho should probably be ruby red.

plenty of covid here, not much testing

i think theres a huge test shortage in general it sounds like

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Shear Modulus posted:

the news is only concerned about afghanistan now

12 americans died there, senseless tragedy

more than 1000 will die from COVID here today, oh well give me my horse paste

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
The only thing that is going to convince anti-vax people that covid is actually real and dangerous, unlike their stupid fears of the vaccine, is actually getting covid

i can't get covid, i'm vegan!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

I was playing Mordhau yesterday and saw a guy named "I BOIL DOGS" and thought of you.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
lol if our half-assed response to covid creates the perfect environment for a super-virulent strain to emerge

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

brugroffil posted:

12 americans died there, senseless tragedy

more than 1000 will die from COVID here today, oh well give me my horse paste

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

is it, bad bitch Barbi? is it really mind boggling?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I was playing Mordhau yesterday and saw a guy named "I BOIL DOGS" and thought of you.

:hai:

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Homocow posted:

lol if our half-assed response to covid creates the perfect environment for a super-virulent strain to emerge

I bet my still untasered balls that the chuds deem it "the Biden variant".

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
when CDC was full masks off I loving loved all the chuds that came out of the woodwork to say they love the CDC and have always assiduously followed their guidance from day one. i'm sure they'll follow this too:
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1430969610845753348

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

falcon thief wallowing in a pool of tears and liquid poo poo, screaming, red-faced, inconsolable and disgusting

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
horsey paste: OFF THE MENU

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

evergreen post

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Homocow posted:

https://twitter.com/butts_4_jesus/status/1430371896802091008

https://twitter.com/butts_4_jesus/status/1430441260939087872

"another month or so"

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Thoguh posted:

Iowa City has a huge research hospital and Des Moines is the state's biggest metro area so this seems fine. Though there are two 100k+ population cities like 20 minutes further than the tiny rear end place this person ended up whose "hospital" is probably more of an urgent care clinic that allows overnight stays so I'm a little confused and assume that there's some info missing from this tweet.

https://twitter.com/andykopsa/status/1430870861049909248?s=20

lol Grundy Center, pop. 2,700

cases are still a quarter of the winter peak. I'm sure that when we're storing people in Grundy loving center, current case volume really reflects any bit of reality...

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
https://twitter.com/spiteface/status/1430970278251741184

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chard posted:

falcon thief wallowing in a pool of tears and liquid poo poo, screaming, red-faced, inconsolable and disgusting

Low energy artistic theft!

Sad!

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

gently caress you you piece of poo poo. As a parent, I know yours are incredibly ashamed.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
this kind of horrorshow is probably happening more often than we realize:

https://www.fox13news.com/news/florida-woman-hospitalized-with-covid-19-comes-home-to-find-husband-dead-of-covid-19

quote:

WINTER HAVEN, Fla. - A Polk County woman battling COVID-19 in the hospital came home to a horrifying scene involving her husband.

"It was like walking into a horror film, and I wish I had never seen him like that because I can’t get that picture out of my head," Lisa Steadman tearfully told FOX 13.

She found her husband, Ron, dead from the virus.

Ron had been diagnosed at a walk-in clinic with COVID a week and a half before. Since his case did not seem severe, he was sent home with medication to recuperate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol what medication are they giving to outpatients

please tell me it's not hydroxy