Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Nate and Matty

two loving idiots gently caress them both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

skewetoo posted:

Hahaha really. Don't make ssnri or ssri the next miracle cure I need that poo poo to survive haha thank you

if i die of brain zaps because hogs ate all the pills i will pitch a fit just prior to dying.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
matty is loving insufferable, can he be disbarred or suspended for this kind of illegal medical advice poo poo, slap him with journo mal cmon man!

serotonin syndrome can't be good for this kind of quackery

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

i am harry posted:

what kind of stupid phony bullshit do you have to do for that, write “I will not be a murderer” a bunch of times on a bible?

after sitting in a class for 3 hours listening to stories, they hang a target from your 5' from your face and ask you to blast off. a woman flagged the instructor and passed but an old man couldnt put enough shots on paper and left in a saddened state.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Matty: if I can't gently caress, no one can

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

uber_stoat posted:

what is the soup of the day

uber_stoat posted:

what is the soup of the day

lentil, probably

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

If you can’t laugh at the dumbest fuckers in America sucking down horse neurotoxin until they go blind and poo poo themselves, what can you laugh at?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
matty in his 3 million dollar flat, spreading some sheets and looking at datum going hmm, i think millenials should give up their national supply of antidepressants to the boomers

oh curious, suicide rates have tripled as covid has gone down, i better get the corkboard, strings and thumbtacks out for this one

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7000569652527058182

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Joementum posted:

lentil, probably

Go with the 'loaf lol

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

fosborb posted:

lmao

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gravybong posted:

some of those that work forces
want the paste that’s for horses

o m g

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
A haha going from neurotoxin horsey sauce to ssri's. Yeah chuds eat up them paxil, you'll loving LOVE the side effects and the deadly serotonin withdrawal. This poo poo is just out of control and biden needs to be a fascist tyrant and shut it down.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Please nobody tell the chuds that Humira is a monoclonal antibody.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

When people who have tested positive say they've been feeling 'off', what does that mean exactly? I've been feeling a bit off since this afternoon and I'm wondering if this is just normal exhaustion or possibly I'm getting sick. :tinfoil: It's really hard to tell because I regularly get headaches but I started getting really tired a little bit ago and something feels kinda weird about my vision. I overcame the Pfizer shot effects on Sunday so I doubt they'd be making a comeback now?

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

Lastgirl posted:

matty in his 3 million dollar flat, spreading some sheets and looking at datum going hmm, i think millenials should give up their national supply of antidepressants to the boomers

oh curious, suicide rates have tripled as covid has gone down, i better get the corkboard, strings and thumbtacks out for this one

gotta get working on those 1 billion americans

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Business Gorillas posted:

My new boss (we're all WFH) who's legitimately a good guy started coughing and complained of fatigue and a sore throat in our meeting today :smith:

covid transmits through the internet now

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Asproigerosis posted:

A haha going from neurotoxin horsey sauce to ssri's. Yeah chuds eat up them paxil, you'll loving LOVE the side effects and the deadly serotonin withdrawal. This poo poo is just out of control and biden needs to be a fascist tyrant and shut it down.

now now it reduces ventilation by some small amount in a subsample you're obviously just not open to alternative therapies

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
so when school let out today I saw a kid running right after they released walkers that was wearing a N95 and it was adult sized and the bottom strap was flopping around unsecured and I just loving lmao’d right by the bus lane. Like nice try but wow.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Unburden yourselves of the foolish brainwashing of the primacy of individualism and worship of "the markets". Embrace the light of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism and finally face the world with an ideology that serves you instead of demanding your service.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

Please no this is all we have ☹️

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

the thread title is loving art.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
This cyanotic 9 month old in the ER is clearly a crisis actor I'm getting my gun from my lifted f350 and saving him from the cia op "parents" holding them hostage. Hospital security, stand back and stand by!!

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011
I take Zoloft (an SSRI) and ever since I started taking it I take literally four times as long to finish during sex, and when I do it's like a goddamned cannon going off.

In short: Don't gently caress with my Zoloft.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

make meatloaf but make meatloaf balls and bake em on a roasting pan so you get full crust

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i mean we've gone from anti-viral (sort of) to neurotoxin to ssri

maybe they'll all just mainline a beta blocker next

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Gravybong posted:

some of those that work forces
want the paste that’s for horses

loving lol

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jon Irenicus posted:

make meatloaf but make meatloaf balls and bake em on a roasting pan so you get full crust

wisdom

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

fosborb posted:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Jon Irenicus posted:

do that, then put the meatballs in soup. everyone's a winner.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

somebody should tell them about the wonders of phenazepam

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

etalian posted:

Lmao, did you get your first few shots there?

For my speed run I did Pfizer shots at CVS and then a Moderna shot at Publix.

No my first two shots were through the VA 6 months ago when poo poo was so bad and entire parking lot of people were waiting in their cars for emergency workers to come to your window and vaccinate you. There wasn't any paper trail, but for Publix I signed up for a booster which was dumb. Thankfully Walgreens doesn't give a gently caress and does walk-in vaccines.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

One weird trick to help with America’s chronic health problems

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Lacrosse posted:

When people who have tested positive say they've been feeling 'off', what does that mean exactly? I've been feeling a bit off since this afternoon and I'm wondering if this is just normal exhaustion or possibly I'm getting sick. :tinfoil: It's really hard to tell because I regularly get headaches but I started getting really tired a little bit ago and something feels kinda weird about my vision. I overcame the Pfizer shot effects on Sunday so I doubt they'd be making a comeback now?
I’ve had fatigue, headaches, and intermittent nausea since tuesday but no classic covid symptoms so I just assume I’m dying for unrelated reasons

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
I feel like a bunch of joosed up chuds is what America deserves.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

we call em cannonballs

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/debdrens/status/1431038988043882499

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Asproigerosis posted:

This cyanotic 9 month old in the ER is clearly a crisis actor I'm getting my gun from my lifted f350 and saving him from the cia op "parents" holding them hostage. Hospital security, stand back and stand by!!

could be a prop or doll too. not a lot of moving parts in a baby that can't breath. easy to fake. poo poo, you want choking baby doll? I get you a choking baby doll by 5pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

We need Stacker 2 back. That poo poo makes you feel amazing