Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

stone soup posted:

ya, np. gl
in other news the mail-person came before i left to get quarters for laundry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Hmmm. Must've only left 2 feet 10 inches between the kids. That was the problem.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
It is weird that there are SA users who trawl SA for poo poo to post on Twitter, it's a window into the mind of someone with no moral compunction whatsoever. Plagiarism legit makes you the lowest of the low. FYI being sussed out for stealing is far worse for your 'clout' than any benefit you get from stolen lulz

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

1% of all cases resulting in hospitalization is insane???? is this real???

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The south is rising again - up to heaven

Apr 7, 2003

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

It is weird that there are SA users who trawl SA for poo poo to post on Twitter, it's a window into the mind of someone with no moral compunction whatsoever. Plagiarism legit makes you the lowest of the low. FYI being sussed out for stealing is far worse for your 'clout' than any benefit you get from stolen lulz

reposting this in yospos

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

bugs bunny taking a saw to the USA but instead of Florida he precisely cuts off all chuds everywhere

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

thank you, it will come in handy when I have to assimilate into the new chinese world order as america falls

I'm really banking on china making a universal translator because I'm too dumb to learn Chinese

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

actually it rules, who cares if someone is "stealing" something with no real value

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
the hydroxychloroquine hype cycle was mostly news driven but this round of the ivermectin frenzy mostly seems to correlate with a rise in cases, i.e. people are trying to find it because people they know are getting severe COVID.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

actually it rules, who cares if someone is "stealing" something with no real value

brb, uploading your post history to Cafepress :twisted:

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

i know that covid is killing lots of poor POC in cities, etc, but what are the chances that delta eliminates enough chuds to tip any elections?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

ahh, so YOU'RE the Falcon guy!

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

That legit may have already happened.

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

In Training posted:

NYC is going to be opening Safely by not offering virtual schooling and ditching their test and quarantine practices from the previous year. it's 2021 and the science has evolved

DeBlasio has additionally decided to only test 10% of unvaccinated students every two weeks instead of every child every week because you wouldn't want to test too much

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/consequence/status/1431272111469993984

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

Thesaurus posted:

i know that covid is killing lots of poor POC in cities, etc, but what are the chances that delta eliminates enough chuds to tip any elections?

if only we could get some democrats in the white house... then we'd finally get some hope and change

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
memes are public property

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

Sup birdman

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIID COUGH BAWITDABA

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I just came across this searching twitter for new talking points about "endemic covid"

https://twitter.com/FalconryFinance/status/1430571421030248448?s=20

"You heard it here first"

c'mon man. I'm happy for people to send this info out, but don't pretend you're the first person to figure it out. I went crazy seeing this discourse earlier in the week, but Chinese commentators on big outlets have been talking about it for months already.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

the hydroxychloroquine hype cycle was mostly news driven but this round of the ivermectin frenzy mostly seems to correlate with a rise in cases, i.e. people are trying to find it because people they know are getting severe COVID.

It's also sort of sort since all the overseas junk science for hydroxychloroquine and horse paste was pretty much created by the panic due to countries like Peru not having access to the actual COV19 vaccines.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

:crnasickos:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Filled out a 100% honest form at CVS and got my booster.

3/22
4/19
8/27

Go get em

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Thesaurus posted:

Pretty low. You kinda just have to enjoy the stories of comeuppance as they come and try not to make political prognostications from it.

Tho man it would be great if it just ripsaws through The Villages again.

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

mod sassinator posted:

gonna be wild when this is seattle area schools in a month

Face to face, three feet apart, and zero plan for distance learning this year. It's going to be a bloodbath

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

brb, uploading your post history to Cafepress :twisted:

just make sure not to attribute it to me please

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Salt Fish posted:

Filled out a 100% honest form at CVS and got my booster.

3/22
4/19
8/27

Go get em

the fda approval made the difference I think

did you say you were immunocompromised

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that’s a THREE MONTH DOFFERNWC E

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rubby posted:

DeBlasio has additionally decided to only test 10% of unvaccinated students every two weeks instead of every child every week because you wouldn't want to test too much

Dems believe Science unlike those evil republicans.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/WilliamJoy/status/1431277115622690819?s=19

"27% single-day growth rate"

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Thesaurus posted:

Maybe. The people who died who would have been more inclined to vote Democrat are largely disenfranchised and discouraged from voting. The 'chuds' by contrast always show up to vote. However any meaningful demographic shift can be Gerrymandered out of existence so who can say.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hahahahaha

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

this is a loving disaster and i cannot overstate how angry it makes me and how politicians should be in loving prison

Apr 7, 2003

Thesaurus posted:

Probably one of the reasons why states are passing election stealing laws en masse to keep Georgia / Arizona stuff from happening again.

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

Thesaurus posted:

entire rural towns got depopulated during influenza

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

mod sassinator posted:

lmfao there must be some really dire poo poo they have internally to keep moving the window shorter and shorter

Yeah it’s called Thanksgiving

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Atrocious Joe posted:

I just came across this searching twitter for new talking points about "endemic covid"

https://twitter.com/FalconryFinance/status/1430571421030248448?s=20

"You heard it here first"

c'mon man. I'm happy for people to send this info out, but don't pretend you're the first person to figure it out. I went crazy seeing this discourse earlier in the week, but Chinese commentators on big outlets have been talking about it for months already.

What a weird account and what a dumb, bad moderator on this site that runs it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Der Meister posted:

this is a loving disaster and i cannot overstate how angry it makes me and how politicians should be in loving prison

lmao and it's not even a full month of in-person instruction yet (Sept)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Fuckers need to take responsibility and stop catching covid outside of school