Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

one_joke.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/Java_jigga/status/1430933538245734405

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Yaldabaoth posted:

No wonder America has so many men screaming about circumcision, almost 3/4 of them really are circumcised.

It doesn't justify their attempts to portray themselves as victims of course,

o word?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Yaldabaoth posted:

No wonder America has so many men screaming about circumcision, almost 3/4 of them really are circumcised.

It doesn't justify their attempts to portray themselves as victims of course, but it is a little bit unsettling how the number is so high despite most american men not belonging to a religion that demands the men be circumcised.

Was it Silent Hill, or Resident Evil that is "really" all about the evils of circumcision?

Image tax:

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

https://twitter.com/OutOfContextMex/status/1430912088784867330

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

BrigadierSensible posted:

Was it Silent Hill, or Resident Evil that is "really" all about the evils of circumcision?

Silent Hill, iirc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7-HrspiKfY

tax

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

This a giant hornet nest I assume?

This person should be shot

Memento posted:

one_joke.txt

This rear end in a top hat too

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Milo and POTUS posted:

This person should be shot

This rear end in a top hat too

Speaking of people who should just be dragged out into the street and shot in the loving mouth

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Aug 27, 2021

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

text based nsfw I guess?

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

rodbeard posted:

Speaking from personal experience the more rural half of my family isn't really all that bad off they're just playing at being poor instead of playing at being rich like the rest of the middle class. Here's a whole gallery of cursed redneck weddings some of it is NWS: https://imgur.com/gallery/GtycD

If you look there's a lot of trashy things that somebody clearly spent a lot of money on.

Some of these hicks look sincerely happy and blessed. Good for them.

E: tax, since people think I’m calling Laura ingalls wilder a hick

GlobglogGroAbgalab fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Aug 27, 2021

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

GlobglogGroAbgalab posted:

:confused:
So she was 90?

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Was Laura Ingalls Wilder really a hick and/or poor?

EDIT:

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Aug 27, 2021

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
^^^^
The curse is unrelated, I should have been more clear

It’s a better curse if you were born before she died or soon after. She is synonymous with a bygone age and it hurts to realize how contemporaneous she actually was to the currently living generations

E: tax

GlobglogGroAbgalab fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Aug 27, 2021

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

^^^^
The curse is unrelated, I should have been more clear

It’s a better curse if you were born before she died or soon after. She is synonymous with a bygone age and it hurts to realize how contemporaneous she actually was to the currently living generations

E: tax

Yeah, just that image is enough to make me cry.
I've watched the movie exactly once, and I spent over a week in bed as a result.

And this time I remembered to please the tax, without having to :ninja:edit! \o/

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Yeah, just that image is enough to make me cry.
I've watched the movie exactly once, and I spent over a week in bed as a result.

And this time I remembered to please the tax, without having to :ninja:edit! \o/

Putting it in anime made me actually look at what is really happening. :cheeky:

Tax

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/beccateeth/status/1430991977068195841?s=20

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
At first I was like :gonk: then I remembered a friend whom I want to deal enormous psychic damage so :v:.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Memento posted:

one_joke.txt

Some trans people choose to medically transition, maybe this fucker should consider getting medically vaccinated, then :colbert:

taxxe:

Lieutenant Dan fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Aug 27, 2021

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Tubgoat posted:

At first I was like :gonk: then I remembered a friend whom I want to deal enormous psychic damage so :v:.

This is loving violence.

Tax:

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Gandalf the drat sexy

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

she just.. looks like a person

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

San Diego jail

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

That’s the special jail. Where they keep/kept guys like El Chapo. Not like, the regular jail.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Solvent posted:

That’s the special jail. Where they keep/kept guys like El Chapo. Not like, the regular jail.

Ah, so that's the Chapo trap-house I've heard so much about

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

50s girl groupon posted:

New day, same as the old day:

Faith got redesigned by a Japanese fan, who argued Western developers don't make their Asian characters beautiful enough for Asian tastes:

Or the infamious "Cinematic" FakeFactory mod for Half-Life 2, which makes many bad decisions, one of them being Alyx's redesign:

If that isn't cursed enough, well FakeFactory goes further than that:

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

reminds me of one of my favs:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/wZT5I60.mp4

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

gently caress.

i feel bad

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lol fuuuuck

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

50s girl groupon posted:

This is activating my Dad instinct and I just kind-of wanna go at this guy with a bat now. Like really you little loving Prince you don't have 20 Lara Croft games to jack it to? You're so convinced you're the center of the universe that you treat a totally normal naturalistic female design with revulsion, and insist it has to make your dick hard? Let your sisters and the world loving have this one. It's really loving normal to have variety. Think of it like making your digital blow-up dolls that much more special you loving turd.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

Rebel Blob posted:

New day, same as the old day:

Boy I sure hate that last one! Why are they like this like she’s not real she’s never gonna gently caress you dude.

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Unironically thank you for posting this. Very blessed.

My kid is autistic and understands certain processes better visually than verbally. He's going to need braces soon, and this image will help him immensely to grasp why he's getting them.

Tax:

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

50s girl groupon posted:

STOP SEXUALIZING WOMEN IN GAMES!

-stops sexualizing women in games

OMG THEY FUGLY MASCULINE, MAKE THEM SEXIER!

taxxe:
Id call it a Hot-Oct ot something, my brain isnt working when i browse this thread

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Scene from Lost in La Mancha, a 2002 movie about the incredibly cursed production of Terry Gilliam's The Man Who Killed Don Quixote.

At least the movie finally came out in 2018. :unsmith:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

this wouldn't bother me so much if i didn't see those pictures of bone cancer.

:nws::nms: https://i.imgur.com/eWxwRBp.jpg

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

~~~BuT mY fReEdOmS!!!11~~~

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Oh yes please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

this is a tako taco