Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Maybe the person is only immersed in what the wwe tells them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
lol at the idea of Vince reaching out to Punk and saying "OKAY FINE, you can be in the Wrestlemania main event!" and Punk going "Oh sweet! I'll leave AEW then!"

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

sticklefifer posted:

lol at the idea of Vince reaching out to Punk and saying "OKAY FINE, you can be in the Wrestlemania main event!" and Punk going "Oh sweet! I'll leave AEW then!"

Being in the main event if wrestlemania was the last negotiation Punk and Vince had

"You are in the main event! You're wrestling Triple H!"

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

This thread and situation sure are something.

https://twitter.com/aewbotches/status/1431297701598072838

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Far be it from me to doubt the word of AEW Botches... but... I kinda doubt the word of AEW Botches.

And the chorus of Vincels going "it's this behaviour that's keeping me from watching their product", because obviously this is something that happens every day. A loving pandemic of doxxing, I tell you!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Give it a week before they're back under a different name.

edit: gently caress, they'll be back with the same account, boasting how they'll never give in to the "AEWsexuals"

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I'm sure the person that exaggerates and makes poo poo up constantly is telling the truth this time.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the absolute saddest part of this is absolutely the fact that this is a grown man with a wife and kid running this account every day lol

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Poor broke-brained idiot.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

someone replied "be careful they might give your son a Canadian destroyer" lol but it was from a chud account unfortunately

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
He thought somebody was sending him a picture of his kid when really he just forgot that account was another one of his.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/Namedropper5000/status/1431006053857206277?s=20

even wwe fans thinks the roster is mostly losers

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Zombie Lemur posted:

I'm sure the person that exaggerates and makes poo poo up constantly is telling the truth this time.
He's trying to make his own Q conspiracy but without any of the political intrigue.

"Someone's trying to SILENCE me" is like, entry level troll bullshit.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
AEW please stop copyright striking my videos I have a family

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

actually that was a picture of Adam Cole. I understand why he thought that was a picture of a kid.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Sticky Nate posted:

actually that was a picture of Adam Cole. I understand why he thought that was a picture of a kid.

Look at this dude

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

sticklefifer posted:

He's trying to make his own Q conspiracy but without any of the political intrigue.

"Someone's trying to SILENCE me" is like, entry level troll bullshit.

Waiting for the GoFundMe to raise money to defend their family in some vague way.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Also his spine is broken and he needs cookie money now

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
If he's so scared why not just delete the account, and make a new one with a different schtick?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/AaronWrotkowski/status/1431342284063363072?s=19

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!

Definitely going to file this under the heading of "poo poo that Didn't Happen"

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

quote:

Punchsport Pagoda › The AEWBotches Memorial Bad Takes Thread

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Why would you talk to those people?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

war provides the human mind with free drugs. many people seek it out where ever they can

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I actually watched a relatively recent clip from Hero (like from within the last year) where he said that the concept of "The Shield" as a group wasn't even really established when Punk had suggested him, WWE just wanted three FCW/NXT guys together. Punk even says in the Art of Wrestling interview that he understood why they went with Roman and it wasn't his hill to die on anyhow.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

war provides the human mind with free drugs. many people seek it out where ever they can

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Destroy My Sweater posted:

I actually watched a relatively recent clip from Hero (like from within the last year) where he said that the concept of "The Shield" as a group wasn't even really established when Punk had suggested him, WWE just wanted three FCW/NXT guys together. Punk even says in the Art of Wrestling interview that he understood why they went with Roman and it wasn't his hill to die on anyhow.

He mentions it recently in his interview with Renee and he said that they had originally just suggested goons and it would be Kane and Bryan, he said they should bring in guys from FCW/NXT and gave them Dean, Seth, Hero which WWE turned into Dean, Seth, Roman. After he told the story him and Renee had a knowing look to each other about Roman, that WWE is always so high on him.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol the people in the aewbotches thread @ing Tony Khan and Cody as if they are responsible for the totally real doxxing but also this guy doing everything he can to protect the heroic gimmick twitter account

https://twitter.com/DonTonyD/status/1431329322875461635?s=20

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Hopefully the culprit is found!!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DLC Inc posted:

lol the people in the aewbotches thread @ing Tony Khan and Cody as if they are responsible for the totally real doxxing but also this guy doing everything he can to protect the heroic gimmick twitter account

https://twitter.com/DonTonyD/status/1431329322875461635?s=20

If you read the last sentence, I don't think that's what they're doing. :lol:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

aewbotches closing his account when he mystically cannot find the person who doxxed him or provide evidence it ever took place

imagine getting so shook about aew that you, a father, go beyond posting about it 50 times a day and create a conspiracy that people want you dead

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

DLC Inc posted:

aewbotches closing his account when he mystically cannot find the person who doxxed him or provide evidence it ever took place

imagine getting so shook about aew that you, a father, go beyond posting about it 50 times a day and create a conspiracy that people want you dead

The hood is pulled back to reveal Gabe 'it was me aewbotches, it was me all along'

'awww son of a bitch'

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Hopefully the culprit is found!!

I cannot tell a lie, it was me

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I don't have a kid but if I did being able to find pictures of them online seems like a good coming to God moment that I should delete my social media but maybe I'm just old-fashioned

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some body tell that guy it wasn't a picture of his kid but a picture of shitted poop

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Tampa Bae posted:

I don't have a kid

Congrats, you have something in common with the aewbotches guy.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

MJeff posted:

Congrats, you have something in common with the aewbotches guy.
being unhinged and posting on twitter all day does not automatically disqualify you from having children, who are we to doubt AEWbotches

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

I cannot tell a lie, it was me

I can't believe that CM Punk would do this.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
AEW Botches constructing a narrative of fatal doxxing because pretending people get injured all the time just didn't cut it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/aewbotches/status/1430844133078441987

lmao I clicked on his account and this is his stickied post, which he wrote one day before posting about his fake doxx.