Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

donald trump ordered a man to tase himself in the balls and the guy was like "for how long" and trump was like "until you die" and the guy did it

if that's not presidential as gently caress i don't know what is

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Slumfrog posted:

yeah, i got whole mess of dogs and from what I've seen dogs totally get sick sometimes. Sometimes in really weird special dog ways. Sometimes seemingly just for fun, spewing fluids from both ends all over your couch and keepsakes until you take them to the vet where they make a miraculous recovery and frolic around and lick the vets face and the vet looks at me kinda sideeye. Goddamn dogs making me pay through the nose to look stupid....

Anyway the point is dogs get sick a fair bit, and most of the time it absolutely is a little sickness. For one thing dogs eat a ton of crap they shouldn't, like all the fuckin time. Smells like rancid death shits?? Hell yeah goes the dog brain, I'm eatin that. everyone goes on about the amazing canine sense of smell, but gently caress their taste buds are useless. hell one of my dogs is crapping pure dirt right now because she decided to eat a ton of mud earlier. Useless to say i know because i do it every time too, but try not to stress my dude, dogs are tough and expecting the worst is exhausting. Don't google symptoms either because the internet will lie to you and try to scare you. I don't want to say it's all good, but it nearly always is and chances are it is now too, I've been to the vet so so many times in the last 20 years and never yet have they failed to help, even when poo poo has seemed real dire. Sending good thoughts to you and your dogs from down here and looking forward to when you get her back all happy and well as soon you no doubt will

i appreciate this, thank you :cheersbird:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
gimme the sheep drench

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Dolphin posted:

well i mean the book is pretty cool, those disciples went full communism and straight up murdered a couple liberals for keeping private property

first half is better, where it's a bit of tribal history, a few rules on hygiene and a lot of god alternately smiting, sulking, and pranking his followers

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

euphronius posted:

Christianity is so weird

it’s the dumbest poo poo

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Mayor Dave posted:

gimme the sheep drench

sheep drench is just ranch

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Koirhor posted:

what the gently caress’s a “restaurant”?

it's a place you go to get covid, which once you have it allows you to get a lot of rest

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/mitskillme/status/1431016184284028929?s=21

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

this looks like one of those digital combos between Elon Musk and some other different stupid rear end in a top hat

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:yeshaha:

https://twitter.com/jimcramer/status/1430512765622493184

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Slumfrog posted:

first half is better, where it's a bit of tribal history, a few rules on hygiene and a lot of god alternately smiting, sulking, and pranking his followers

I mean, this poo poo is riveting

quote:

3And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth: 4And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: 5And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

6And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos: 7And Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters: 8And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and he died.

9And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan: 10And Enos lived after he begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen years, and begat sons and daughters: 11And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he died.

12And Cainan lived seventy years, and begat Mahalaleel: 13And Cainan lived after he begat Mahalaleel eight hundred and forty years, and begat sons and daughters: 14And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he died.

15And Mahalaleel lived sixty and five years, and begat Jared: 16And Mahalaleel lived after he begat Jared eight hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters: 17And all the days of Mahalaleel were eight hundred ninety and five years: and he died.

God Takes Up Enoch

18And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat Enoch: 19And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: 20And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years: and he died.

21And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah: 22And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: 23And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: 24And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

From Methuselah to Noah

25And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat Lamech: 26And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters: 27And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died.

28And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a son: 29And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD hath cursed. 30And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters: 31And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred seventy and seven years: and he died.

32And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
King James Bible

Text courtesy of BibleProtector.com

Section Headings Courtesy INT Bible
© 2012, Used by Permission

Bible Hub
Genesis 4
Genesis 6

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Buddykins posted:

i appreciate this, thank you :cheersbird:

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

lumpentroll posted:

geralt is in it

I just started and saw non-geralt so maybe later

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
everyone knows that drygoods is a fed

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Elon musk looking British

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

LOOK AT THAT DOG

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Schnorkles posted:

everyone knows that drygoods is a fed

harton is cia

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

erosion posted:

Lol I decided to read the Bible because I was dating a catholic (and my entire extended family was catholic) and I got as far as this part before I gave up.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol the second sentence of the article starts out The "Dance Moms" alum, who came out as a member of the LGBTQ earlier this year,

all members of the LGBTQ report in for annual membership training

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tacodaemon posted:

lol the second sentence of the article starts out The "Dance Moms" alum, who came out as a member of the LGBTQ earlier this year,

all members of the LGBTQ report in for annual membership training

all i see is the globohomo hand reaching out to attack an innocent silhouette family just hanging out and some random clenching hand (presumably god's grace)

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

erosion posted:

ok sure, maybe it starts a little stodgy but it's a slow burner. trust me by the time you get to the end of it all poo poo get real wild

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Rah! posted:

apparently his buddy had a gun too but the dude whooping his rear end didnt care lol

i liked the dive into the car window

he was gonna start whipping the buddy’s rear end too and the buddy said gently caress this I’m out lol

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
https://mobile.twitter.com/NoContextTrek/status/1431365759356317703

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

"Those Panels" is the name of my dog.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

emfive posted:

this looks like one of those digital combos between Elon Musk and some other different stupid rear end in a top hat

:lmao:
this is a spectacular description and i treasure it and you

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

The Imp of Nipples posted:

"Those Panels" is the name of my dog.

:aochloe:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

if ur date is running back and forth on ur date causing wacky mix-ups he's probably on another date that he accidentally made at the same time and ur in an episode of three's company

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I feel the urge to burg today

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's the weekend
https://mobile.twitter.com/nocontexttrek/status/1391564024039497728?lang=en

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I need a burg

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

:females:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i fuckin love this dog

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
gently caress i put my glasses somewhere while typing out bullshit and now i don't remember where and i need those fuckers to find my glasses dammit

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Hahahaha motherfucker lookin like a bootleg Danny Gans

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do you think trunp will do anything weird like turn himself into a psychic worm thing or will we have to wait until baron is god emperor for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Slumfrog posted:

gently caress i put my glasses somewhere while typing out bullshit and now i don't remember where and i need those fuckers to find my glasses dammit

Bad eye sight is a sign of moral failure