Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Yep lol, the most wonderful thing about truly internalizing the immortal science and its most applicable current form, Maoism, is that you suddenly realize all this poo poo is going on. The worst part is the same thing but when you realize you can't do anything where you're at and you find yourself seeing people you're told are your allies talking gleefully about how you're a monster and how great it'll be when you're purged along with the chuds (in some event they can't detail because they'd never support anything that could possibly lead to that)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Epic High Five posted:

also big talk from somebody who can't even move a mile without like a dozen gallons of pure ethanol

this is very different from beer epic high five

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

alcohol makes me congested and i need my lungs to work as well as they can

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Epic High Five posted:

every night I drink 30 beers, kiss my little red book, and scream at the moon until I'm sobbing. It's called praxis sweetie

Don't drink so much. Your liver will thank you.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I rode 35 miles today. Would have rode further but it was in the nineties and 70% humidity and being outside loving sucked.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nothing will ever top this in any video game for the rest of my life in terms of how thoroughly and completely it owned me

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Serf posted:

i live in the deep south and do not believe in eternal life. checkmate, tater reef

I grew up in shelby county and i'm lmao'ing so hard at the idea that believing in eternal life makes you less scared of dying.

also yeah. I didn't believe in that poo poo either. god drat I do not regret moving away from there the literal day I turned 18.

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011
So, it's looking more and more like Hurricane Ida really, really wants to slam into NOLA and all those delicious hospitals full of COVID.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I rode 35 miles today. Would have rode further but it was in the nineties and 70% humidity and being outside loving sucked.

Welcome to the future time traveler. I am sorry things suck now.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

can you imagine even wanting eternal life

gently caress off with that poo poo

Eternal life sucks rear end but it's the price you gotta pay to be a sick disembodied floating skull with fire coming out the eyes

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

god drat it lol

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Time to get your vac card coozie

https://www.etsy-life.com/products/Cute-Preventive-reagent-Card-Protector

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
what if eternal life means you just play the board game forever.

little plastic car full of lovely peg kids forever. oof.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If you need me I will be in the den, working on my precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
every morning i wake up and do a perfect swan dive into a vat of gin

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

I love the baton handoff between mask and no mask, where things were starting to get the slightest bit better and then the no mask policy says “not on my watch”

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

More like the time dilations of 2020 only stretched out more. Rough ride.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
america: a horse with no paste

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

That's my favorite board game. Though they keep revising it like every few years so I hope it's not one of the extra lovely editions.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
communism isn't successfully implemented in 4x games because it'd be an exploit :o:

anime was right posted:

:prepop:

the free markets have decided

Serf
May 5, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

I grew up in shelby county and i'm lmao'ing so hard at the idea that believing in eternal life makes you less scared of dying.

also yeah. I didn't believe in that poo poo either. god drat I do not regret moving away from there the literal day I turned 18.

the only thing that really sucks is the 100 degree weather with 100% humidity. feels like being on the surface of venus lol

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Zurtilik posted:

That's my favorite board game. Though they keep revising it like every few years so I hope it's not one of the extra lovely editions.

they should do redo it for millennials like that reboot of monopoly they did.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Nothing will ever top this in any video game for the rest of my life in terms of how thoroughly and completely it owned me

masterpiece of a game

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol that's some serious vicarious living poo poo

boiled bargain-basement hotdog and week old 'soft' pretzel?? hell yes, sign me up brother!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Vermont cases for 8/27

144 news cases (141 on 8/26)
30 hospitalized (-3 from 8/26)
4 in ICU (-4 from 8/26)
2 new deaths

Vermont cases for 8/28

189 new cases
33 hospitalized (+3)
8 in ICU (+4)
no new deaths

3% positive 7-day average

Dressed For Chess
May 6, 2007
Fun Shoe
I'm a middle school band teacher in Texas, just tested positive this morning. I had my Pfizer shots in March and April. Luckily, the symptoms are mild so far, but what the gently caress did they expect to happen? Kids are walking petri dishes, and I have yet to figure out how to demonstrate playing a flute with a goddamn mask on. I hope all the trees fall on Abbott, every loving one of them.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I suppose I should say it's my favorite like 'classic family' board game. I think my actual favorite board game is Betrayel at House on the Hill.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

Vermont cases for 8/27

4 in ICU (-4 from 8/26)
2 new deaths

Vermont cases for 8/28

189 new cases
33 hospitalized (+3)
8 in ICU (+4)
no new deaths

bernie's vermont

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joementum posted:

Vermont cases for 8/27

4 in ICU (-4 from 8/26)
2 new deaths

Vermont cases for 8/28

189 new cases
33 hospitalized (+3)
8 in ICU (+4)
no new deaths

40 people died in San Antonio alone over the last 48 hours.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

anime was right posted:

On the first wave of pandemic
I was looking at all the libs
There were masks and distance and P U A
There was beans and rice and TP
The first thing I met was a doc on tv
Sayin' save the masks for a nurse
The R was high, and the groceries washed
But the air was full of plague
I've been through the walmart
On a horse with no paste
It felt good to be going insane
In the walmart, you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no fauci for to give you no AIDS
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Serf posted:

the only thing that really sucks is the 100 degree weather with 100% humidity. feels like being on the surface of venus lol

As a kid I tried to play softball one summer and ended up passing out or getting heat migraines almost every game of the season while playing short stop or center field.

I'd get so over heated that we'd be practicing and I chipped my tooth because I was dazing out and my practice partner got me right in the face with a bluedot.

lmao.

Also why the gently caress do people need vaccine card coozies and poo poo? I literally haven't had to take mine out of my house at all.

Oh wait that's because im not a loving moron who immediately tried to go to bars and poo poo.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

"where are airport police?"

probably cheering him on

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

I will happily snatch up some cheap real estate in the wake of extreme death of dummies.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

genuinely surprised he wasn't tasered tackled or shot in the first 30 seconds

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Dressed For Chess posted:

I'm a middle school band teacher in Texas, just tested positive this morning. I had my Pfizer shots in March and April. Luckily, the symptoms are mild so far, but what the gently caress did they expect to happen? Kids are walking petri dishes, and I have yet to figure out how to demonstrate playing a flute with a goddamn mask on. I hope all the trees fall on Abbott, every loving one of them.

in order to make this curse come true, you have to turn off the power in your home for an hour

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

19 o'clock posted:

I will happily snatch up some cheap real estate in the wake of extreme death of dummies.

There's no cheap real estate that's worth buying in the south.

The neighborhood I grew up in memphis - the houses still sell for between 30k and 70k max. I could move there right now and retire. Be done working forever because I have enough money in savings. No loving way in hell i'd do it.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

FistEnergy posted:

genuinely surprised he wasn't tasered tackled or shot in the first 30 seconds

he’s enjoying some sort of unique privilege…

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

WampaLord posted:

masterpiece of a game

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

silicone thrills posted:

There's no cheap real estate that's worth buying in the south.

The neighborhood I grew up in memphis - the houses still sell for between 30k and 70k max. I could move there right now and retire. Be done working forever because I have enough money in savings. No loving way in hell i'd do it.

I’m homeless so….yeah, I’d still do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
Didn't see it posted, but apparently the COVID deer thing wasn't an artifact of bad sample handling: