Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

19 o'clock posted:

I’m homeless so….yeah, I’d still do it.

Fair.

I moved from memphis with the plan to be homeless and was so for a while but that was also because I was escaping a dad who put cigarettes out on me so my situation has definitely made me significantly more galvanized.

They never cared about kids. Not at all. The whole thing with no one caring about kids right now is absolutely not surprising to me at all because no one ever helped us. If anyone thinks this behavior by people not caring about kids is new... well, sad news.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

wtf is this "natural immunity" talking point

youre less likely to get covid if you get covid

great, good plan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ram dass in hell posted:

On the first wave of pandemic
I was looking at all the libs
There were masks and distance and P U A
There was beans and rice and TP
The first thing I met was a doc on tv
Sayin' save the masks for a nurse
The R was high, and the groceries washed
But the air was full of plague
I've been through the walmart
On a horse with no paste
It felt good to be going insane
In the walmart, you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no fauci for to give you no AIDS
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la

lol

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

silicone thrills posted:

There's no cheap real estate that's worth buying in the south.

The neighborhood I grew up in memphis - the houses still sell for between 30k and 70k max. I could move there right now and retire. Be done working forever because I have enough money in savings. No loving way in hell i'd do it.

north Memphis or hickory hill area?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Don't block out full names please

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

FistEnergy posted:

genuinely surprised he wasn't tasered tackled or shot in the first 30 seconds

It isn't that hard to see that he is white.

Apr 7, 2003

Zokari posted:

great, good plan

Also at least one public figure I know of has had covid multiple times in the past ten months lol

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Zokari posted:

great, good plan
the goalposts have moved to "COVID was just the flu, but now it's more dangerous because of vaccines, so we can only trust natural immunity"

Apr 7, 2003

Tom Brady nooooo

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

sonatinas posted:

north Memphis or hickory hill area?

Binghampton - moved to hickory hill later tho funny enough.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Pingui posted:

It isn't that hard to see that he is white.

Yeah but I figured swinging a metal bar at airline employees would have been enough to require an immediate reaction

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Zokari posted:

great, good plan

my goal is to not get infected or infect others with covid19 so that's a bad plan, perhaps that is the case for you too?

they want to return to golden corral asap and maybe this does get them there faster, idk

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
One of y'all posted this one thousand years ago.

quote:

Sacrifice your brother, your sister, your father, your mother, your son, your daughter, your husband or your wife,

Lay them down in rows and columns before the COVID knife,

Turn bear to bull and release the river of blood,

congregate in masses and add to the flood

The time is ripe, economics demand

Reopen every business and allow plague to wash over this land

Let lives fall through the hourglass like grains of sand

From lung to mouth and from mouth to hand to hand,

the coronavirus cough is how we'll show our nation's grand

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

Pingui posted:

Didn't see it posted, but apparently the COVID deer thing wasn't an artifact of bad sample handling:

quote:

"We do not know how the deer were exposed to SARS-CoV-2," USDA spokeswoman Lyndsay Cole wrote in an e-mail to Reuters. "It’s possible they were exposed through people, the environment, other deer, or another animal species."

alright, fess up, who's been loving bambi?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
not that guy tho, ofc. he's being a good boy in heaven now :angel:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

R/hermancainaward owns

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

if a vaccinated person gets covid then theyve had it the same number of times as the "natural immunity" person and their odds of survival are much higher

i literally cannot process what the idea here is

Apr 7, 2003

FistEnergy posted:

Yeah but I figured swinging a metal bar at airline employees would have been enough to require an immediate reaction

A *weighted* metal bar, those flexible barrier posts are not to be hosed with.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

FistEnergy posted:

Boys will be boys and it is pretty rough suffering from affluenza.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Steve Yun posted:

I love the baton handoff between mask and no mask, where things were starting to get the slightest bit better and then the no mask policy says “not on my watch”

lol this should go in the bad charts thread

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Boat Stuck posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJN57zUY6ak

rip trev

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

silicone thrills posted:

Fair.

I moved from memphis with the plan to be homeless and was so for a while but that was also because I was escaping a dad who put cigarettes out on me so my situation has definitely made me significantly more galvanized.

They never cared about kids. Not at all. The whole thing with no one caring about kids right now is absolutely not surprising to me at all because no one ever helped us. If anyone thinks this behavior by people not caring about kids is new... well, sad news.

that loving blows. I’m really sorry that you had to manage that kind of bullshit.

I’m couch surfing and selling personal belongings out of a storage unit right now. I was working but it’s not enough to live on in Denver so I’m on my way out. Covid wrecked the industry I work in so it’s mostly managing chaos rather than being completely indigent.

I was looking at Florida as a place to get hooked up with some other developer friends but with Covid? I’m probably just gonna camp in the woods for a year at this point. after about two more years of this hopefully things will settle enough to where I can get in on those cheap estates :getin:

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Boat Stuck posted:

Jokes aside, I suspect escaped mink are to blame.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Delta-Wye posted:

im not sure horse paste is really measurably worse in outcome than the official plan, which is to tweet impotently that folks should go get vaccinated while things continue to decline

Well, once you go blind from horse paste you can't see the curve flattening vertically any more so problem solved

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

i feel like with the amount of people i see dying from covid after posting this poo poo, theres either a perfect venn diagram with adamant antivaxxers that post on social media and death, or the death toll is actually a lot higher than we're seeing.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Zokari posted:

if a vaccinated person gets covid then theyve had it the same number of times as the "natural immunity" person and their odds of survival are much higher

i literally cannot process what the idea here is

That doing nothing is actually doing something smart and reasonable.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Jeez the Rite-Aid nurse must have hosed up my injection. I've got a massive bruise.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

19 o'clock posted:

that loving blows. I’m really sorry that you had to manage that kind of bullshit.

I’m couch surfing and selling personal belongings out of a storage unit right now. I was working but it’s not enough to live on in Denver so I’m on my way out. Covid wrecked the industry I work in so it’s mostly managing chaos rather than being completely indigent.

I was looking at Florida as a place to get hooked up with some other developer friends but with Covid? I’m probably just gonna camp in the woods for a year at this point. after about two more years of this hopefully things will settle enough to where I can get in on those cheap estates :getin:

Paging Business Gorillas

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

19 o'clock posted:

Check out this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3977556

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

hmm good about material imo

https://twitter.com/bethbourdon/status/1431604579116924928?s=20

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

inferis posted:

she’s a good drummer

Everlong is already a complex beat, kids got chops

Too bad she’s also got rona

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Dressed For Chess posted:

I'm a middle school band teacher in Texas, just tested positive this morning. I had my Pfizer shots in March and April. Luckily, the symptoms are mild so far, but what the gently caress did they expect to happen? Kids are walking petri dishes, and I have yet to figure out how to demonstrate playing a flute with a goddamn mask on. I hope all the trees fall on Abbott, every loving one of them.

If there were any texans left in texas he would be hanging from a tree.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Good

https://twitter.com/germanrlopez/status/1430986722104520715

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
jfc we got to 0.7 9/11s this past Thursday

if Ida is real real bad, it might slow the broader death certificate process in the hardest hit states, but we're definitely on pace to hit our next 9/11 on Thursday, Sept 9

i'm sorry friends, sept 11 is on a saturday this year and its just not going to happen

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby
Glad to see the degenerate sex pest's replacement has hit the ground running

https://twitter.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1431028361254604807?s=20
https://twitter.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1431678862044319751?s=20
https://twitter.com/GovKathyHochul/status/1431726207771549705?s=20

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
man I go to the liquor store to buy beer and I open the refrigerated beer section and on the inside of the beer section (customers can walk inside) there is just an unmasked guy singing in there.

come on dude

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
it is so sad that she wont win an election lmao

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

fosborb posted:

if Ida is real real bad, it might slow the broader death certificate process in the hardest hit states, but we're definitely on pace to hit our next 9/11 on Thursday, Sept 9

i'm sorry friends, sept 11 is on a saturday this year and its just not going to happen

they may not report it on 9/11 but we'll all know in our hearts that we got there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

fosborb posted:

And 2022 is on a Sunday :(

2023 however...