Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
im trashed

mandy rulz

:bsdsnype:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch

take the moon posted:

im trashed

mandy rulz

:bsdsnype:

https://youtu.be/kHIsykDiAds

I’m not trashed but I’m a nice leveled off turnt.

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Sup my friends.
I just had like four cups of some concoction of the leftover vodka for the bootleg whiteclas and whatever else I had all while doing a video game stream and now I'll let it all simmer down while watching an e-wrestling stream. Somehow I'm sure you can tell that e-wrestling is my hobby.

Anyway, I'm about to make myself some microwave hot dogs, those are great drunk food. I'm not sure what exactly constitutes great drunk food but that's it.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

IGgy IGsen posted:

I'm not sure what exactly constitutes great drunk food but that's it.

*easy
*cheap
*greasy

----------------

IGgy IGsen

pnac attack posted:

*easy
*cheap
*greasy

But enough about me.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

pnac attack posted:

*easy
*cheap
*greasy

quoted for truth

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

IGgy IGsen

I instead made microwave burgers, I don't have hot dogs anymore. I was craving them, but I don't got them. Ah well. But it's all good.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Man I am super baked and my wife wants to go to home depot and im not sure if I can handle that lol

Zil

Achtane posted:

Man I am super baked and my wife wants to go to home depot and im not sure if I can handle that lol

All that stuff on the shelves might be over stimulating, also don't drive please

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Zil posted:

All that stuff on the shelves might be over stimulating, also don't drive please

No way, regular driving is scary enough

Tampa Bae

Please, this is all I have
Have ya ever gotten that level of sleep deprived that you can't even sleep anymore? I got a two hour nap in and had the most bizarre dreams.

Hopefully some good old fashioned Dr Booze will cure that insomnia for me tonight. I've never really tried the CBD stuff, does it work well or is it just over-priced snake oil? Can't just buy weed because I don't know drug dealers + still illegal here

Zil

Tampa Bae posted:

Have ya ever gotten that level of sleep deprived that you can't even sleep anymore? I got a two hour nap in and had the most bizarre dreams.

Hopefully some good old fashioned Dr Booze will cure that insomnia for me tonight. I've never really tried the CBD stuff, does it work well or is it just over-priced snake oil? Can't just buy weed because I don't know drug dealers + still illegal here

CBD works for me and if it is a placebo effect don't tell me. Just a cool calm mellow, helps me fall asleep.

IGgy IGsen

I just saw the thread title without my glasses and read it as legendary weed and I couldn't read the rest

IGgy IGsen

Tampa Bae posted:

Yes it's weird.
I sometimes have napccidents and then can't sleep anymore despite being so tired my vision blurs. Hasn't happened in a while thankfully

Tampa Bae

IGgy IGsen posted:

Yes it's weird.
I sometimes have napccidents and then can't sleep anymore despite being so tired my vision blurs. Hasn't happened in a while thankfully
It kept happening to me because I was getting closer and closer to finishing a project, I'd go lay down in bed and go wide awake and think "Well, there's only an hour or two left" and kept repeating that over and over until it was noon today and it took two different attempts to get 5 hours of sleep

As horrid as those Natty Daddy tasted I got a refreshing 8 hours of sleep out of it so maybe I'm going for the bottom shelf tonight

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Tampa Bae posted:

imo you should go meet some drug dealers

----------------

Tampa Bae

pnac attack posted:

imo you should go meet some drug dealers
I don't even jaywalk, they're going to see me and laugh at me

Zil

Tampa Bae posted:

I don't even jaywalk, they're going to see me and laugh at me

That's my problem too. No way would they sell to me since I look like a narc who is wearing a wire.

Tampa Bae

Zil posted:

That's my problem too. No way would they sell to me since I look like a narc who is wearing a wire.
Walking up behind the Dunkin Donuts with the same energy the narc from Breaking Bad that arrested Jessie's friend has

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp9wya_EZT4

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My last drug dealer was an extremely normal nerd computer toucher mom.

You probably already know a weed person lol.

Tampa Bae

Mormon Nailer posted:

My last drug dealer was an extremely normal nerd computer toucher mom.

You probably already know a weed person lol.
I work in the government so

probably

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm really drunk and eating fresh cooked bread what up y'all

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
So Mormon Nailer thank you for recommending Collective Awakenings! It's a really cool shop and the guy working when I went was really nice. Bought a few things!

I had one of the Marionberry gunmies last night and it was really good, and helped me sleep. Loading up the mimosa now!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
That stuff tastes really good also wheeee my brain is melting

Tampa Bae

Feline Mind Meld posted:

I'm really drunk and eating fresh cooked bread what up y'all
Did you jump on the trend of people making sourdough bread and treating it like it was their children when the pandemic started or is it just normal fresh cooked bread? My mother and grandma used to make fresh bread and it was the best. ig I'm an adult now and can do that any time I want

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Code Jockey posted:

So Mormon Nailer thank you for recommending Collective Awakenings! It's a really cool shop and the guy working when I went was really nice. Bought a few things!

I had one of the Marionberry gunmies last night and it was really good, and helped me sleep. Loading up the mimosa now!

gently caress yes this is great! Wyld makes amazing gummies; I love Marionberries so that's my always go to when I'm back there.

Seriously, elephants makes great stuff. Big fan.

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out

Tampa Bae posted:

Did you jump on the trend of people making sourdough bread and treating it like it was their children when the pandemic started or is it just normal fresh cooked bread? My mother and grandma used to make fresh bread and it was the best. ig I'm an adult now and can do that any time I want

nah one of the regulars works in a bakery that's probably gonna go under because it's too much work for too little pay so he steals loaf sometimes.

it tastes better that way imo

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out
for real they made 22k loaves yesterday and they short staffed

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

gently caress yes this is great! Wyld makes amazing gummies; I love Marionberries so that's my always go to when I'm back there.

Seriously, elephants makes great stuff. Big fan.

:respek:

Yeah it's funny, he asked what I was looking for, I said Million Elephants and he got really enthusiastic and said "That's really good stuff!"

also this took a very long time to type, or did it?

Tampa Bae

Feline Mind Meld posted:

nah one of the regulars works in a bakery that's probably gonna go under because it's too much work for too little pay so he steals loaf sometimes.

it tastes better that way imo
Free food is the best food but I'm sad it's coming from a failing bakery. That sucks both for the worker and the company (if they're local, I don't care if they're national)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Code Jockey posted:

:respek:

Yeah it's funny, he asked what I was looking for, I said Million Elephants and he got really enthusiastic and said "That's really good stuff!"

also this took a very long time to type, or did it?

It's real nice, I'm glad you went! They're excellent humans.

I'm having that Love Affair I posted earlier and :psypop: I went too hard

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Achtane posted:

going to home depot high is one of life’s great joys

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A good idea is to go to IKEA blazed out of your god drat mind right before they open the floor on a weekday.

Definitely do this, you have IKEA to yourself and you are experiencing it fully. Always have a sober person drive you, because you will absolutely buy a purple desk.

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out

Tampa Bae posted:

Free food is the best food but I'm sad it's coming from a failing bakery. That sucks both for the worker and the company (if they're local, I don't care if they're national)

it's local and sadly run by a small business tyrant

so until it fails I'll enjoy some nice bread at bosses expense

it goes well with my liquid bread at least

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

A good idea is to go to IKEA blazed out of your god drat mind right before they open the floor on a weekday.

Definitely do this, you have IKEA to yourself and you are experiencing it fully. Always have a sober person drive you, because you will absolutely buy a purple desk.

Did you buy a purple desk? If so pics if you want, purple is my favorite color.

Pahilla the Hun

Feline Mind Meld posted:

it goes well with my liquid bread at least

in college my roommate suggested we invent liquid bread. you would squeeze it out of a can onto a piece of hard cheese. it makes sense.

thanks nesamdoom!!

Tampa Bae

Pahilla the Hun posted:

in college my roommate suggested we invent liquid bread. you would squeeze it out of a can onto a piece of hard cheese. it makes sense.
Yeah this happened to me when someone hid a half-drank beer can in my garage and I didn't find it for over a year. It's disgusting.

Zil

Pahilla the Hun posted:

They make something pretty close

Pahilla the Hun

this beer is half full but not for long

thanks nesamdoom!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun