Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I think it's unfair to compare covid to 9/11. covid never destroyed any buildings let alone two of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

inferis posted:

she’s a good drummer

lmao @ this thread missing out on life and success to get mad at 0wnz0rs Dave Grohl

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Casey Finnigan posted:

man I go to the liquor store to buy beer and I open the refrigerated beer section and on the inside of the beer section (customers can walk inside) there is just an unmasked guy singing in there.

come on dude

was he any good

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Rubby posted:

Glad to see the degenerate sex pest's replacement has hit the ground running

The 26th District is one of the chuddiest districts in NY (other than maybe Staten Island) and Hochul was the only Democratic rep there in the last 50 years, so it's not really shocking that she's Manchin-lite.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Every patient I’ve had with back of the ear fat has died from covid. Doctors get to name these things. I’m calling it cspam sign.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nodelphi posted:

Every patient I’ve had with back of the ear fat has died from covid. Doctors get to name these things. I’m calling it cspam sign.

the fat likely roasted his brain during his fevers

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pamela Springstein posted:

I think it's unfair to compare covid to 9/11. covid never destroyed any buildings let alone two of them.

you mean three buildings.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

not particularly. i guess he was just singing his browse-the-shelves song

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I love how trump folks love to wear their emblazoned ephemera but it's always the worst fitting garbage quality apparel.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
easiest way to introduce the building 7 conspiracy theory: ask somebody how many world trade center buildings were destroyed on 9/11

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

https://twitter.com/thehandleiscru1/status/1431619363602321411?s=21

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

scary ghost dog posted:

you mean three buildings.

lmao uh huh sure lol

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Won't issue an indoor mask mandate, but all of her staff are masked for a photo op while holding birthday cake

How does one eat birthday cake without taking off a mask?

Tjadeth
Sep 16, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
VOLUNTEER
:nyan:

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

in high school I wrestled at 103lb but only weighed 86

Shitpostradomus posted:

11.5 lbs. longer than the measuring tape at birth.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Nodelphi posted:

Stilgar, do we have wormer sign?

Usul, we have wormer sign the likes of which even God has never seen.

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Aug 28, 2021

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

Horseshoe theory posted:

The 26th District is one of the chuddiest districts in NY (other than maybe Staten Island) and Hochul was the only Democratic rep there in the last 50 years, so it's not really shocking that she's Manchin-lite.

i dunno what you mean I think she is a refreshing bit of fresh air. New York has finally turned a corner in a dark chapter of our history and now I feel free to go out and breathe deeply, unencumbered by worry or doubt. Seeing those messages from our new Governor inspires me to fill my lungs with this brave new world that we are all building together as one. New York Tough. Excelsior!

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nodelphi posted:

Jerky Neck

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

McNugget Buddy posted:

Won't issue an indoor mask mandate, but all of her staff are masked for a photo op while holding birthday cake

How does one eat birthday cake without taking off a mask?

weve already figured this out

you shove the food into your mask and chew and swallow the food and the mask while you put a new mask on.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

The oxygen must flow

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

I love how trump folks love to wear their emblazoned ephemera but it's always the worst fitting garbage quality apparel.

Think they get it from Threadless? :question:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Rubby posted:

Think they get it from Threadless? :question:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Pingui posted:

Jokes aside, I suspect escaped mink are to blame.

They found a covid-positive wild mink in Utah last December
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/wild-mink-tests-positive-coronavirus-utah

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

“Many men have tried the Wormer of Life. “

“They tried and failed?”

“They tried and poo poo their pants at the grocery”

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Nonsense posted:

lmao @ this thread missing out on life and success to get mad at 0wnz0rs Dave Grohl

as much as i want to hate him he’s incredibly charming and it makes sense that he’s a huge star. that show where he breaks his leg in then finishes it while hosed up on painkillers is great

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
my aunt in law is a pediatric nurse at a local hospital and I shot her a text to see how things are at her place in middle tennessee. I’ll quote anything that might be interesting to the thread

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Yeah, and tens of thousands died at farms across 3 or 4 states. Article from November said:

quote:

In Utah, the first U.S. state to confirm mink infections in August, about 10,700 mink have died on nine farms, said Dean Taylor, state veterinarian.
(and that says died, not culled or euthanized. So of COVID not with COVID.)

Pingui fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Aug 28, 2021

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Yeah this poo poo spreads faster among minus than humans, they had to cull millions of them last year

gremlins two
Aug 14, 2019

Zisky posted:

Jeez the Rite-Aid nurse must have hosed up my injection. I've got a massive bruise.

at least they've got the whole "inject it right into my veins" thing down. and went right through the other side for good measure!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

covid

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

19 o'clock posted:

that loving blows. I’m really sorry that you had to manage that kind of bullshit.

I’m couch surfing and selling personal belongings out of a storage unit right now. I was working but it’s not enough to live on in Denver so I’m on my way out. Covid wrecked the industry I work in so it’s mostly managing chaos rather than being completely indigent.

I was looking at Florida as a place to get hooked up with some other developer friends but with Covid? I’m probably just gonna camp in the woods for a year at this point. after about two more years of this hopefully things will settle enough to where I can get in on those cheap estates :getin:

Dm me with what state you live in. If you're in the right one, we should talk about getting you a job to hold you over until you're settled

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I used to think my dog was going to get Covid or give Covid to our neighbors because when I let her out in the backyard the first thing she does is run to the fence to look for my neighbors yappy little terrier and if she’s out they bark at each other thru the chain link fence, faces about 10 inches apart

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Maybe the "demographics are destiny!" people were right all along

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Business Gorillas posted:

You mean like Nate Silver?

*Stares at screen*

That can't be right.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

That's why they're pushing laws letting the state legislature throw out election results in places like Georgia, Arizona, and PA. They can be assured of holding the legislature due to gerrymandering and just the simple facts of geographic allocation in those states, but they can't be assured of winning at-large elections.

Demographics won't matter where we're going.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

did they let him finish before they took him home or what

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Google Butt posted:

Paging Business Gorillas

no poo poo!!!! holy crap!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

reading this tweet to mean that the VC who found him kept him from jerking himself to death

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Dm me with what state you live in. If you're in the right one, we should talk about getting you a job to hold you over until you're settled

jumping into your thread now, too! thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Grey Fox posted:

did they let him finish before they took him home or what

https://twitter.com/thehandleiscru1/status/1431698739601813504?s=21