Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Der Meister posted:

their website sucks and has you book both appts at once

I gave it the date for my first dose, so it thinks I'm booking dose 2. Is there a way to say "no, this is 3" or does it not matter or am I overthinking it and I should just show up in person, no appointment, and say "my name is gently caress You and I have no ID, dose me" like how do people do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldrice
Jan 20, 2006

So glad I stocked up on n95s. Got to share some with someone who needed some, had plenty, felt good

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/RobbinSi...agenumber%3D966

4 kids without a dad, there’s only so much you can blame on religion and right wing media. This dude was just a selfish piece of poo poo who didn’t care about others but also his own family.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

wonder if they will open the mass vax sites again for the boosters

edit: actually looks like NY still had theirs running to some degree

dew worm fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Aug 29, 2021

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

Coldrice posted:

So glad I stocked up on n95s. Got to share some with someone who needed some, had plenty, felt good

I saw a dudes mask break at the airport and another dude was like hey I got you and gave him a mask out of his bag.

It was very heartwarming and now they both are covid bros gl airport op's

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Sydney jumping by 200 cases per day now nbd

https://twitter.com/NSWHealth/status/1431784055599616000?s=19

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

rest in piss caleb, lmao

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

FireWhizzle posted:

I saw a dudes mask break at the airport and another dude was like hey I got you and gave him a mask out of his bag.

It was very heartwarming and now they both are covid bros gl airport op's

dudes rock

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

My job tries to fake this data by sending around surveys that ask you how many days you want to be in office but conveniently leave off the option for "I'm not coming in during a goddamn plague you fucks"

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

83 in NZ, up from 82 yesterday

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Opinions on jiang Qing and the rest of the Gang of Four?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Lol Sydney is literally doing the "they're dying with covid, not from" thing right now

Apr 7, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobbinSi...agenumber%3D966

4 kids without a dad, there’s only so much you can blame on religion and right wing media. This dude was just a selfish piece of poo poo who didn’t care about others but also his own family.

Peacefully moved on, by fighting every institution meant to keep me alive until I died.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

i hope i can get a booster before we open jacinda and let it rip

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
So one of my wife's coworkers turned up positive after refusing to get vaccinated. Now my wife is sick and we went to get tested here in western Connecticut. Two days pass and no reply. Turns out they didn’t get a good enough sample from my wife to process and they hosed up entering my email address into the system. So she was reswabbed today and I have to wait until business hours on Monday to call and get my results.

I don't know why we bothered.

Apr 7, 2003

Sphyre posted:

i hope i can get a booster before we open jacinda and let it rip

My wife is due back in the office the second week of September and we're currently considering sending her there in an elastomeric mask until they just let her go back to remote, since, you know, she's been doing that for eighteen months now with no loss of effectiveness and going back in the middle of a pandemic is dumb.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

fosborb posted:

lol if people think vaccines authorized for children would have stopped what we're seeing with delta right now

adolescents have been able to get vaxxed in the US since May and are still only 35% vaccinated

kids aren't going to get poo poo until it's fully approved and required to attend school

I mainly want my youngest protected, the country be damned

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Steely Dad posted:

I gave it the date for my first dose, so it thinks I'm booking dose 2. Is there a way to say "no, this is 3" or does it not matter or am I overthinking it and I should just show up in person, no appointment, and say "my name is gently caress You and I have no ID, dose me" like how do people do this

book shot 2 then later cancel or no show

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

https://twitter.com/CaseyBriggs/status/1431785482283667459?s=19

Hmm no I think I'll take horse dewormer instead

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

same

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Melbourne lockdown just extended indefinitely. Usually they do a few weeks at a time to give us hope. Noice.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Lmfao, these idiots really have no idea America doesn’t cater to them

“A jury”

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Glumwheels posted:

Lmfao, these idiots really have no idea America doesn’t cater to them

“A jury”

What loving planet are you living on where America doesn't cater to them?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

So he spouts dangerous nonsense for 1.5 years and gets banned for blowing the narrative that vaccines stops transmission.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Your honor, I got banned from Twitter for being a dumbass...make them pay me and pay for my lawyer please.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Melbourne lockdown just extended indefinitely. Usually they do a few weeks at a time to give us hope. Noice.

Your small business owners are going to riot

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Greg Legg posted:

How are the side effects from the Moderna booster? I got really sick from dose 2 I'll need a booster soon. I might look at trying for it on Friday so I can recover over the 3 day weekend. Can I just go in and say I teach? Several of my students have compromised immune systems.

Its no worse than the 2nd shot but some people have reported 3rd being not as intense as 2nd shot.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Nothus posted:

Your small business owners are going to riot

That's already happened countless times.

https://twitter.com/TheInsiderPaper/status/1428943599140581377?s=19

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

So he spouts dangerous nonsense for 1.5 years and gets banned for blowing the narrative that vaccines stops transmission.

lol yeah :crackping:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

That's the proper way to do it, Sydney's plan of opening up when they hit specific vaxx targets or dates is dumb as hell.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

They just want tinnies and pinga to make their stay at home enjoyable - bing bong, so simple.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Steely Dad posted:

The Walgreens website tells me I'm booking shot #2 when I schedule a shot. Do I just go forward with the appointment, then tell them I'm immunocompromised and it's shot 3 when I arrive? Do I just leave my card at home?

Walgreens doesn't make it obvious but critically, booster shots are walk-in only. no appointment, no reservation. you just go in and go to the pharmacist. I brought my card with me but I think they can't refuse you if you don't have it.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
By the way would any other helpful goon be up for shipping me some respirator to glorious idiotic nippon?

Also,
I think AppleNippleBOB fell on hard times due to their getting fired and they're no longer responding.
Anyone know they're doing okay?

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Steely Dad posted:

You need to cancel everything and book a 1st shot with a fake name. Some days are marked "second dose only" - if that's the case, choose another day where it lets you book a 1st shot.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

McNugget Buddy posted:

You need to cancel everything and book a 1st shot with a fake name. Some days are marked "second dose only" - if that's the case, choose another day where it lets you book a 1st shot.

it is easier than that. Walgreens gives boosters on a walk-in basis to all comers. You literally walk in and tell them you are immunocompromised and need the booster. That is it. I encourage everyone to do it.

ricecult
Oct 2, 2012

fosborb posted:

your loving kid has covid and you're bitching about not being able to go into the office????

hmm, maybe the next paragraph will provide context

YOU ABSOLUTE poo poo HEAD MOTHER FUCKER

His name is Mr. ORONA. I bet his first name is Charles.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

ayo gohmert comin

do not come

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

So much for that jury https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1431776507291123721

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

btw, there is no verification or questioning of your immunocompromised status

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

VomitOnLino posted:

I think AppleNippleBOB fell on hard times due to their getting fired and they're no longer responding.
Anyone know they're doing okay?

i thought i had seen them post recently, but times moves differently for the covid thread so i cant be sure. they got fired whilst recovering from covid? that is hosed