Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

buffalo all day posted:

goongrats for compiling a future exhibit at a murder trial
Look, it's not his fault that cyclists are so annoying to share the road with that he has to calm himself down by watching dozens of videos of traffic fatalities and fantasizing that they're the butt tree avatar guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Look, it's not his fault that cyclists are so annoying to share the road with that he has to calm himself down by watching dozens of videos of traffic fatalities and fantasizing that they're the butt tree avatar guy.

oh i think he's open to lots of possibilities

Sludge Tank posted:

I hope that fat pig gets his loving head cut off and shoved up his dead kids rear end

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Sludge Tank posted:

id pay money to see the daughter of a cops victim murder the entire family of a pig, and then murder the pig as hes grieving his maggot family

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sludge Tank posted:

the only thing more satisfying than watching cops get murdered is when cops kill themselves... bonus points if they kill their own families as well

Sludge Tank posted:

Do you know where any of them live? You should go and murder their families.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Cops are bastards because they kill innocents, which is why their children should all be murdered as brutally and epically as possible.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
hello department of homeland security

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

buffalo all day posted:

oh i think he's open to lots of possibilities

He must be a CIA and Air Force targeting officer

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's decided. I'm going to smoke an entire pack of testosterone and become an unhinged maniac. To improve my life.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Paladinus posted:

It's decided. I'm going to smoke an entire pack of testosterone and become an unhinged maniac. To improve my life.

Tren.

Tren is the one that turns people into absolute loving psychos.

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
jumping back to that dudes first probe and the reactions to whatever the hell the post was before staff replaced it with copypasted poo poo it doesnt look like there was much to transform lol

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

Tren.

Tren is the one that turns people into absolute loving psychos.

Look buddy if you aren't funneling cattle steroids into your butt are you really dedicated to the gym?

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
the tren shorthand is doing numbers on my brain bc of this poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7msoqnz2bcY

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

On the subject of streams, I miss when Colorfinger would do his "Singing live for the internet!" streams. He did them like every other week in 2012 and then less often. The last one was in 2020 sometime, but then he autobanned at some point I think.

Oh man I still got his song about meat on my playlist.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

fun hater posted:

hello department of homeland security

ASIO or ASIS I think. Maybe AFP. Either way this dude is how I picture literally everyone in Sydney that isn't in marketing or media

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqoJMSswxQs

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Violen posted:

hes bang on. rip benny harvey, miss you big man.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Spanish Manlove posted:

The truth is so boring that it's not worth thinking about or looking into.
Boring is good. I much prefer "They went to work elsewhere and got on with their lives"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Violen posted:

Big same

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Christ, I looked through his post history and when he posted his blood results it's appalling. How he hasn't fallen over dead from a stroke, heart attack, or liver failure is beyond me.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

shoutout to symbolic.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

does anyone have the thread from 2012ish where someone sat down and went through all the transformers movies to discuss how they're actually deep stories?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Len posted:

does anyone have the thread from 2012ish where someone sat down and went through all the transformers movies to discuss how they're actually deep stories?

Original thread is archived here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3507949

Second thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571842

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Marcade posted:

Christ, I looked through his post history and when he posted his blood results it's appalling. How he hasn't fallen over dead from a stroke, heart attack, or liver failure is beyond me.

I don't remember the exact ones but that Moist Von Lipwig guy posted his daily medication regimen and it was literally a half-dozen prescription meds for a wild variety of illnesses (I guess they all have "off-label" usage as hormone balancers or something?)

I swear there was an actual breast cancer drug in the lineup

like I can sort of understand sticking a needle in your rear end and turning into a giant rear end in a top hat in order to get ripped, but when you're scooping a handful out of the Schedule I candy jar every morning just to stop your enlarging breasts from stealing bodymass from your shrinking balls it seems like a bit much

e: also last time I brought this up a couple of steroid thread regulars kramer'd in to explain why that insane medication regimen was perfectly normal and acceptable so here's hoping :haw:

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I am suddenly reminded of Shawn Michaels being asked to inject another wrestler's rear end with steroids, the needle not going in due to scar tissue, and Michaels' comment being "sorry dude, I think you're full".

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

On the subject of streams, I miss when Colorfinger would do his "Singing live for the internet!" streams. He did them like every other week in 2012 and then less often. The last one was in 2020 sometime, but then he autobanned at some point I think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-My3OknPZTQ
He put this out recently, he slowed down because he's got a kid now. I remember spending so drat much on his tip jar for requests.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Snow Cone Capone posted:

e: also last time I brought this up a couple of steroid thread regulars kramer'd in to explain why that insane medication regimen was perfectly normal and acceptable so here's hoping :haw:

:pray:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I don't remember the exact ones but that Moist Von Lipwig guy posted his daily medication regimen and it was literally a half-dozen prescription meds for a wild variety of illnesses (I guess they all have "off-label" usage as hormone balancers or something?)

I swear there was an actual breast cancer drug in the lineup

like I can sort of understand sticking a needle in your rear end and turning into a giant rear end in a top hat in order to get ripped, but when you're scooping a handful out of the Schedule I candy jar every morning just to stop your enlarging breasts from stealing bodymass from your shrinking balls it seems like a bit much

He was bipolar and he thought he could medicate himself with a lot of off label stuff.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Maybe this is a radical position, but I really don't see why the forums need safe spaces for steroid abuse, or just drug abuse in general.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

Maybe this is a radical position, but I really don't see why the forums need safe spaces for steroid abuse, or just drug abuse in general.

I actually like having the opioid thread here because I’ve absolutely asked about what kind of weird poo poo is going around and it’s helped me on EMS calls multiple times.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Yeah TCC actually does have good poo poo in it. It's a difficult topic though.

Plus there's stuff like weed and acid where it's just like, whatever, it's about as bad for you as Popeye's, vs having a shooting-up positive thread when buying the wrong poo poo can kill you in an hour. Vs stuff like the recovery thread.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Even outside of opiates I can think of at least two times where lurking TCC had me familiar with the obscure poo poo my patient was on/detoxing from (etizolam, a weird benzo analogue, and phenibut, a weird non-benzo GANA agonist).

E:also drugs.txt is hilarious.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

My opinion is that maybe there should be more mod intervention in TCC and an effort to root out those advocating harmful behavior.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I've occasionally read TCC threads out of morbid curiosity, and the vibe I get is that a lot of them these days are actually focused on trying to keep people from doing stupid poo poo; most of the benzos thread in particular seems to be focused on helping people quit and/or not die. Obviously there's still some Drug Guy culture, but the steroids thread is the only one I've seen that really seems to be whole-hog gently caress YEAH TAKE ALL THE DRUGS these days. (Maybe the kratom thread? I can't figure that thread out.)

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

I need to rewatch the 1986 one to see if it's as bad and yet awesome as I remember.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I wonder if steroids guy and Toshimo belong to the same cycling hate club.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Charles posted:

I need to rewatch the 1986 one to see if it's as bad and yet awesome as I remember.

It absolutely is

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Sludge Tank posted:

I wonder if gear has changed my brain away from that creative thinking towards more primitive meatheady or something

borderline self awareness

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Just remembered this classic.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Still brings a smile to my face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

by Azathoth
Speaking of TCC history, has there ever been a goon posted datura trip report? That poo poo sounds like a nightmare.