Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Second Phizer shot had me shivering with crazy chills and feverish about ~17 hours after injection, but that only lasted for about 3 hours and then vanished like nothing. Other than that, just a sore arm and a bit more tired than usual for a couple days after each shot.

E: That's a crappy pagesnipe, have some art from the latest chapters of Chihayafuru (please read Chihayafuru).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
how bought i watch it instead. i still havent seen 3.

i also need to watch fruits basket season 3. and whatever euphonium came out after season 2... and the other 2 eva rebuild movies... theres too much anime. i always just want to game or something instead

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

One of the pfizers had me feel super sick and feverish for a night, it kicked in like 12 hours after the shot. I was fine the next morning. The other one just gave me a headache. No real problems.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

mycophobia posted:

how bought i watch it instead. i still havent seen 3.

i also need to watch fruits basket season 3. and whatever euphonium came out after season 2... and the other 2 eva rebuild movies... theres too much anime. i always just want to game or something instead

Liz and the Blue Bird film if you haven't seen it yet. :cheers:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Julias posted:

Liz and the Blue Bird film if you haven't seen it yet. :cheers:

i did watch that and i loved it

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

Mentat Radnor posted:

Second Phizer shot had me shivering with crazy chills and feverish about ~17 hours after injection, but that only lasted for about 3 hours and then vanished like nothing. Other than that, just a sore arm and a bit more tired than usual for a couple days after each shot.

E: That's a crappy pagesnipe, have some art from the latest chapters of Chihayafuru (please read Chihayafuru).

pretty art (and gorl)

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Raenir Salazar posted:

Apparently there's mods that replace all the models of the main characters of the Call of Duty games with GFL characters and it actually... Works really well!? There's some unintentionally hilarious moments with the dialogue juxtapose with their models and some jank where the guns are kinda floating in mid air because the models are shorter and so the camera is way above their heads but the whole thing feels like an early Anime Abridged series it just kinda just works? Possibly because the later CoD games have plots that would fit right into the GFL universe? Or your Stand Alone Complex sort of anime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NHQRbyS_lU&t=713s

It's great. I would thoroughly enjoy a GFL/Arknights first person shooter with CoD's graphics and budget and this basically lets me vicariously live that.
God this looks so neat but I don't wanna touch a CoD ever again after the ActiBlizzard crap.

I wish there were more Girls Und Panzer mods for WWII games besides World of Tanks, Men of War at least has one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjEt77RNANM

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brutal Garcon posted:

Arknights just had a crossover event with Rainbow Six, so maybe they'll return the favor?

Not that CoD is an ubisoft product, but mica team thoroughly burned that bridge. :v:

The gfl event had RFB or whoever clipping through walls and disconnecting, ubisoft got grumpy and edited the script, then they didn't do anything for division 2.

Also AK and GFL are different companies, I don't think RSS even did anything for the crossover.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Aug 31, 2021

Yuu Morisawa
Oct 4, 2013

Watch Creamy Mami

Zeether posted:

God this looks so neat but I don't wanna touch a CoD ever again after the ActiBlizzard crap.

I wish there were more Girls Und Panzer mods for WWII games besides World of Tanks, Men of War at least has one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjEt77RNANM

Is Girls und Panzer good?

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
it's got girls. it's got tanks. what's not to like

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

the original series and sequel movie are really good. i haven't seen the more recent stuff but it's probably good too.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Against my better judgement I enjoy the Konosuba gacha game.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Yuu Morisawa posted:

Panzer Vor imo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yuu Morisawa posted:

girls und panzer is unironically the best sports anime ever made

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I thought that was Umamusume s2.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

I got the two shot moderna. No effects for the first shot. For the second shot, I was overcome with a strong sense of fatigue and a sore arm for about a day.

I wonder what the side effects are for any booster shots but I guess that question is better asked in a different forum.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

no, this is the right place. because if you manage to get three shots of the same type you turn into an anime girl. pfizers turn you into tsunderes, modernas turn you into kuuderes

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

if you survive three ivermectins you turn into a kakegurui but not the one you'd want

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

homeless snail posted:

no, this is the right place. because if you manage to get three shots of the same type you turn into an anime girl. pfizers turn you into tsunderes, modernas turn you into kuuderes

this explains a lot recently

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

homeless snail posted:

poo poo i got the wrong one

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

homeless snail posted:

Finally, a bright spot in this pandemic.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

homeless snail posted:

what about us clot-getters

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

got 39 degrees fever from the vaccine this suuuuuucks

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Patware posted:

if you survive three ivermectins you turn into a kakegurui but not the one you'd want

you turn into an umamusume

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Or the "your resistance only makes my penis harder" horse

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Plutonis posted:

Or the "your resistance only makes my penis harder" horse

that's just what delta is

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
Is it weird to pretend an episode, ending or even a sequel didn't happen to a show you loved if you felt it didn't live up to what you expected, or greatly disappointed you?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

It's better to live honestly I think. If you live in denial you'll still know the truth and it'll weigh on you every time you think about it. If you start thinkimg from the point of why you found it disappointing and what or why the creators chose to end the show that way you might come to like it. That's happened to me with numerous shows where right after finishing I was underwhelmed but after thinking about it they became my most utmost favorites.

Also the "there is no last episode of x" jokes are always super lame

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
Not at all.

There's shows I pretend didn't get second seasons because the second seasons were so bad compared to the first.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

It's better to live honestly I think. If you live in denial you'll still know the truth and it'll weigh on you every time you think about it. If you start thinkimg from the point of why you found it disappointing and what or why the creators chose to end the show that way you might come to like it. That's happened to me with numerous shows where right after finishing I was underwhelmed but after thinking about it they became my most utmost favorites.

Also the "there is no last episode of x" jokes are always super lame

Epic this.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

*third eye opening* so this is why tenchi muyo is the best anime franchise

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Tenchi Muyo hasn't ended yet.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Willo567 posted:

Is it weird to pretend an episode, ending or even a sequel didn't happen to a show you loved if you felt it didn't live up to what you expected, or greatly disappointed you?

I think it's better to acknowledge it's existence, in order to analyze/learn from it why those elements are bad/mediocre, then to outright ignore/pretend they didn't happen. Though, there's nothing wrong with exploring alternative endings through fan media: I think some of the most popular genres of fanfiction are just people attempting to give a series what they believe to be a better ending/continuation, or to explore underutilized elements and relationships of the canon source materials.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Respect Canon.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

Tenchi Muyo hasn't ended yet.

long may it reign

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Pfizer 2nd shot hit me pretty hard. Woke up halfway through the night dehydrated, with chills and a shiver that was on-par with MJ Fox's Parkinsons. Glad it's over with, at least until booster shots are needed.

Willo567 posted:

There's entire shows that I pretend don't exist, like Tsukihime

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Willo567 posted:

Darker than Black S2 and Eureka Seven AO only make me more powerful

Studio Bones kinda just has a real bad track record with sequels except for MHA I guess

marumaru
May 20, 2013

i'm reading bokuyaba and it's quite alright. it suffers from the same issues as every other cutesy romcom: if/when there's progress in the relationship, it's very slow, and pacing suffers from it, feels like it's padding. that's more of an issue with the genre as a whole than with this particular manga. it's also kinda creepy how much the author (?) sexualizes this middle schooler in those extra art pages whose name i don't know. the manga itself is fine

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Julias posted:

I think it's better to acknowledge it's existence, in order to analyze/learn from it why those elements are bad/mediocre, then to outright ignore/pretend they didn't happen. Though, there's nothing wrong with exploring alternative endings through fan media: I think some of the most popular genres of fanfiction are just people attempting to give a series what they believe to be a better ending/continuation, or to explore underutilized elements and relationships of the canon source materials.

Yeah this. I think it's also pretty fair when recommending shows to someone to warn them that the ending/second season/etc is a noticeable downturn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Willo567 posted:

Han shot first.