Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

RCarr posted:

Is there a reason why Beersheets have Jamarr Chase so high?

because the underlying projections accumulated from across the industry have Ja'Marr Chase high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

buffalo all day posted:

FWIW i was in your shoes (right down to having Mixon as my second RB keeper) in a 0.5 PPR and I took Zeke.

Since this is full PPR i think you have to go davante because you can't take a WR round 2 and he gets so much volume, but I don't think Kelce is a bad pick.

Agreed, the WR drop till round 3 is going to hurt.

So are you guys thinking something like this : (Dalvin or kamara if available) or Adams > Diggs > Kelce > Henry > Elliot

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/ArrowheadLive/status/1432426930163355648

godspeed, Darwin Thompson

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

started getting excited about jerrick mckinnon shares and then realized that there is a darrel and a darryl williams who are not the same

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

In my dynasty draft some homer took Cornell Powell in the third round, over people like Gainwell, Dyami Brown and Amon Ra

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I have Perriman in dynasty. Any chance he gets picked up by anyone or should I cut him? Full ppr

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

RCarr posted:

I have Perriman in dynasty. Any chance he gets picked up by anyone or should I cut him? Full ppr

I mean, he could be picked up by someone, but it'd be for like their 6th WR or maybe even taxi squad poo poo. Do you want to own this guy in dynasty any more? Seems like he's a consensus bust.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Yeah drop him and just pick up whichever UDFA you have on your wire that seems most interesting

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

oh...oh kiimo, oh no

goodnight sweet prince

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Thought I'd be happy sticking to my usual two Yahoo redraft leagues this season but feeling the itch to draft a little more. Considering doing a best ball but seems Yahoo does not allow for creating private leagues. I'm a bit reluctant to add another platform as I like the idea of only having to look at one app/site. Still tempted to try out their public leagues under $50, anyone have experience with them?

fyallm posted:

That is correct, he would be my 20th overall pick. I think it makes sense because my league pretty much takes straight RB's in the first round, or at least they have the past 3 seasons, and its the same group of guys...

What I really need help with is what should my first round pick be? with the potential people listed being there and me taking mixon in the second round.; Mcaffry, Kamara, Kelce, Cook, Adams, Henry, Diggs, waller, HIll, Elliot

I really dont want to take elliot if mcaffry kamara cook henry are all gone and adams diggs kelce and hill are there.. But not sure

I don't know keeper well enough. I assume if it's first round that means to keep em next year it'd be another first rounder. Waller sticks out as not deserving to be on your list. Reckon kiimo is right about sticking to the beersheet. Worth considering total carries if you go RB and think they're a potential keeper next year.

Levin fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Aug 30, 2021

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Briefly thought that it was Emmanuel Sanders on that list and was like wtf?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Hey now Darwin could end up with the 9ers platoon and finally pick up!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Darwin is built like a power back and then you see him in person and I don't care how much he squats he's way too small for the NFL to be a power back.

Also he's a complete dumbshit and does things like hurdle players that aren't there or pick up fumbles and just stand there because he didn't realize he could advance it.

Like he has made bone-headed moves on the field and the camera cuts to Andy Reid who is just shaking his head. He's not good. He tries hard but that's not enough. I will never be more wrong about a player.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Fun fact, i was at this chinese restaurant down the street from my house, and there was a senior varsity poster on it's walls and it had Darwin on it. Jenks, OK

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Where do y'all stand on the Chark/Shenault winner?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Shenault

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

How do? Grabbed Everett by accident and need to drop him for a kicker but well

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chark is easily the third best WR on the Jags

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Bellmaker posted:

How do? Grabbed Everett by accident and need to drop him for a kicker but well

Drop Everett

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I dropped like 4% FAAB on Ty’son Williams after drafting Dobbins Saturday morning before the games. I doubt he’s going to do anything but my RB bench after Najee Harris is

Chase Edmonds
Darrell Henderson
AJ Dillon
Tony Pollard

Edmonds and/or Henderson will probably work out to be serviceable RB2s but what can I say, I’m like a doomsday prepper with RBs. Except all my doomsday supplies are high-sodium deli meats and dry Captain Crunch.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
I'm waffling back and forth on this and I need some help with my keeper options.

1 PPR, QB Bonus at 300+ yds

Justin Jefferson for a 13th - can keep next year for a 12th

OR

Lamar Jackson for an 8th - last year to keep

This feels like a no brainer to keep Jefferson right? I'm trying not to overthink this.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Matt Zerella posted:

I'm waffling back and forth on this and I need some help with my keeper options.

1 PPR, QB Bonus at 300+ yds

Justin Jefferson for a 13th - can keep next year for a 12th

OR

Lamar Jackson for an 8th - last year to keep

This feels like a no brainer to keep Jefferson right? I'm trying not to overthink this.
One is an unvaccinated QB and another is catching passes from an unvaccinated QB, so good luck!

I would keep JJ but I am super, super down on Lamar.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
It's a no brainer to keep Jefferson even if you're very high on Lamar

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Feeling pretty good about my draft, slot 10 of 12, full PPR. Yahoo projects me at #1. No idea yet who i’ll drop for bye-week QB, TE, etc.

QB: Lamar Jackson
RBs: Miles Sanders, Swift, Moss, Sermon, White, Bernard
WRs: Diggs, Sutton, Deebo, Marvin Jones Jr, Darnel Mooney, Gabriel Davis
TE: Kelce
DST: Bills
K: Jason Sanders (Miami)

Edit: anyone think i should pick up a backup QB now, considering the risk with Jackson? Options are slim:
Cam, Tyrod, Cousins, Big Ben, Darnold, Bridgewater, Carr, Jameis, Trey Lance...

Edit 2: Mac Jones???

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Aug 31, 2021

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Cam gone

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Has Lamar even ever thrown for 300?

Also Cam got cut, McCorkle time

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

dkj posted:

Cam gone

If only he had gotten vaccinated. RIP.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

One is an unvaccinated QB and another is catching passes from an unvaccinated QB, so good luck!

I would keep JJ but I am super, super down on Lamar.

sourdough posted:

It's a no brainer to keep Jefferson even if you're very high on Lamar

Yeah the vaccine thing is what it is, I have no control over that. Thanks for the help.

VietCampo posted:

Has Lamar even ever thrown for 300?

Also Cam got cut, McCorkle time

I should also add we get running and receiving bonuses at certain yardage. It's insane. Lamar definitely hit the rushing bonus a few times last year.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Alright I have the Tampa and Miami D's rostered, and I think I am going to ride or die with that Tampa D. Therefore if I am going to drop Miami's D to take a flyer on a WR because my WR depth is bad - we start 2 RBs and only 1 flex and I have CMC, Gibson, Swift, Jacobs, and McKissic at RB, and I have Etienne on IR to keep for a 13th rounder next year, so I'm not as keen on taking a flyer on a RB because my WRs are ARob, Diontae, Mooney, Elijah Moore, and Bryan Edwards. There is a decent selection of WRs on the wire but I'm torn on who to pick up (in order in which they appear on Yahoo):
Tim Patrick
Tre'Quan Smith
Allen Lazard
Randall Cobb
Quintez Cephus
Donovan Peoples-Jones
Olamide Zaccheaus

Any of those stand out to you guys? Or any other lesser known WRs that you would be looking to pick up in a 12 team PPR league that starts 2 WRs and 1 Flex?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I don't know the other guys but Tim Patrick is WR3 on a Teddy Bridgewater led offense. He might be worth something if Jeudy or Sutton or Fant go down. Which isn't unlikely. but probably not worth the roster spot. :rip:

e: did a little Google Fu and I'd pick up Olamide Zaccheaus because he might be #3 on the Falcons offense. That could get you points more consistently than the other dudes (they're all basically #3s or worse on their respective teams).

Can you screenshot your league's WR list? I'm wondering if like Rondale Jones or Terrance Marshall are available. They were usually very late ADP in my leagues.

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Aug 31, 2021

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
In need of a keeper head check. 1PPR, Superflex and my league has a points-based keeper system where guys get assigned a points value based on the round where they were drafted in the last year, and I have 10 keeper points to spend to keep them. I don't lose any draft picks for keeping players.

I'm leaning towards Kelce, Gus Edwards and Chase Edmonds. I'd normally try hard to fit a QB into my keepers, but I don't think Baker is worth it at 6 points when I could get Kelce for the same price.

pre:
POS.       PLAYERS.       Keeper Value
QB       Baker Mayfield        6
RB       Chase Edmonds         2
RB       Gus Edwards           2
WR       Chase Claypool        2
WR       DeAndre Hopkins       6
TE       Travis Kelce          6
WR       Tyreek Hill           8
WR       Mike Evans            6
WR       Brandon Aiyuk         2
WR       Antonio Brown         2
WR       D.J. Moore            5 
WR       Courtland Sutton      5

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I don't know the other guys but Tim Patrick is WR3 on a Teddy Bridgewater led offense. He might be worth something if Jeudy or Sutton or Fant go down. Which isn't unlikely. but probably not worth the roster spot. :rip:

e: did a little Google Fu and I'd pick up Olamide Zaccheaus because he might be #3 on the Falcons offense. That could get you points more consistently than the other dudes (they're all basically #3s or worse on their respective teams).

Can you screenshot your league's WR list? I'm wondering if like Rondale Jones or Terrance Marshall are available. They were usually very late ADP in my leagues.
I was about to edit that I was leaning Lazard because he's the #2 WR in GB, isnt he? Or are those waters muddy because of MVS, Cobb, and their rookie? Zaccheaus was my second thought because he did okay last year too and it was notable that Gage didnt improve his numbers much when Julio was out so theres a chance Zaccheaus could overtake him if Gage is just kinda there but doesnt show much.

Because its a keeper league all of the notable rookies or potential breakout guys like Marshall or R Moore seem to have gone in the (17 round) draft. Regarding a screenshot - What filter would you want to see? Yahoo amazingly doesnt have a way to sort by rookies, though with EMoore already rostered I dont think I'd want another risky rookie.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I was about to edit that I was leaning Lazard because he's the #2 WR in GB, isnt he? Or are those waters muddy because of MVS, Cobb, and their rookie? Zaccheaus was my second thought because he did okay last year too and it was notable that Gage didnt improve his numbers much when Julio was out so theres a chance Zaccheaus could overtake him if Gage is just kinda there but doesnt show much.

Because its a keeper league all of the notable rookies or potential breakout guys like Marshall or R Moore seem to have gone in the (17 round) draft. Regarding a screenshot - What filter would you want to see? Yahoo amazingly doesnt have a way to sort by rookies, though with EMoore already rostered I dont think I'd want another risky rookie.

Thielen MVS is #2 there. Zacceheaus could definiltey overtake him and I feel like there's less overall competition and probably a high volume of passing (I know Pitt is there). No filter, just everyone. There's always a gem if you squint hard enough. :downs:

e: now that I look at this, I am not sure the Packers line up is as set as I first implied. Looking at it, I feel like anyone behind Adams can make a move up the depth chart at any time.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Alright I have the Tampa and Miami D's rostered, and I think I am going to ride or die with that Tampa D. Therefore if I am going to drop Miami's D to take a flyer on a WR because my WR depth is bad - we start 2 RBs and only 1 flex and I have CMC, Gibson, Swift, Jacobs, and McKissic at RB, and I have Etienne on IR to keep for a 13th rounder next year, so I'm not as keen on taking a flyer on a RB because my WRs are ARob, Diontae, Mooney, Elijah Moore, and Bryan Edwards. There is a decent selection of WRs on the wire but I'm torn on who to pick up (in order in which they appear on Yahoo):
Tim Patrick
Tre'Quan Smith
Allen Lazard
Randall Cobb
Quintez Cephus
Donovan Peoples-Jones
Olamide Zaccheaus

Any of those stand out to you guys? Or any other lesser known WRs that you would be looking to pick up in a 12 team PPR league that starts 2 WRs and 1 Flex?

Tre’quan Smith has good upside. If Jameis is gonna be slinging it this season, he might be the beneficiary. Everyone is high on Calloway after the preseason, but Smith has been injured so he is flying under the radar.

DPJ would probably be my second preference.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Thielen MVS is #2 there. Zacceheaus could definiltey overtake him and I feel like there's less overall competition and probably a high volume of passing (I know Pitt is there). No filter, just everyone. There's always a gem if you squint hard enough. :downs:

e: now that I look at this, I am not sure the Packers line up is as set as I first implied. Looking at it, I feel like anyone behind Adams can make a move up the depth chart at any time.
Heres the top 75 according to 2020 production:

Quarterroys posted:

Tre’quan Smith has good upside. If Jameis is gonna be slinging it this season, he might be the beneficiary. Everyone is high on Calloway after the preseason, but Smith has been injured so he is flying under the radar.

DPJ would probably be my second preference.
Yeah Tre'Quan is on my radar too because of exactly what you said. Someone there has to catch passes. My concern is that this is Tre'Quan's fourth year and he has had a ton of opportunity to take hold of the #2 role there and he consistently has not, so I'm wondering if a change in QB would change that? Like... maybe Brees just didnt look his way much because MT was always running slants?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Gabriel Davis, imo. 2nd year player and Bills 4th stringer. Behind Cole Beasley (anti vaxxer) and Emmanuel Sanders (old), with a #1 who sometimes gets hurt. Great lotto ticket and potential a value keeper if he breaks out.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Heres the top 75 according to 2020 production:

Yeah Tre'Quan is on my radar too because of exactly what you said. Someone there has to catch passes. My concern is that this is Tre'Quan's fourth year and he has had a ton of opportunity to take hold of the #2 role there and he consistently has not, so I'm wondering if a change in QB would change that? Like... maybe Brees just didnt look his way much because MT was always running slants?

As a Saints fan, I can just tell you that Trequan has the knack for catching record passes, but otherwise, he's been a disappointment. I've been trying to grab as many shares of Callaway as possible because he may end up as the #1 WR by next year if Thomas is traded. And if not he will make a hell of a number 2. Callaway has a good rapport with Jameis, at least in training camp and it showed in the preseason.

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Mikey Purp posted:

In need of a keeper head check. 1PPR, Superflex and my league has a points-based keeper system where guys get assigned a points value based on the round where they were drafted in the last year, and I have 10 keeper points to spend to keep them. I don't lose any draft picks for keeping players.

I'm leaning towards Kelce, Gus Edwards and Chase Edmonds. I'd normally try hard to fit a QB into my keepers, but I don't think Baker is worth it at 6 points when I could get Kelce for the same price.

pre:
POS.       PLAYERS.       Keeper Value
QB       Baker Mayfield        6
RB       Chase Edmonds         2
RB       Gus Edwards           2
WR       Chase Claypool        2
WR       DeAndre Hopkins       6
TE       Travis Kelce          6
WR       Tyreek Hill           8
WR       Mike Evans            6
WR       Brandon Aiyuk         2
WR       Antonio Brown         2
WR       D.J. Moore            5 
WR       Courtland Sutton      5

I'm no expert but would lean Aiyuk over Edmonds. They're pretty close in ADP though.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Man the 49ers are really a fantasy mystery this year. I feel like figuring them out is the ticket to crazy value.

Is Lance gonna end up putting up monster numbers or will he mostly sit behind Jimmy G?
Is Deebo Samuel gonna be 2019 Deebo or 2020 Deebo? How will Lance affect his value?
Is Mostert or Sermon the guy to own? Mostert is an injury risk but produces so solidly when healthy and Shanahan's offense is just so kind to RB's.

My barber also cuts Shanahan's hair and I plan on pumping him for information during my haircut tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

MJJ