Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mawarannahr posted:

DEATH

PAIN

DEFEAT

BEDLAM

what a prick:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Kulldorff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I can't believe Elizabeth Warren has magical Covid-healing powers

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Feldegast42 posted:

I can't believe Elizabeth Warren has magical Covid-healing powers
racist

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo weeeeeee ddddiiiidddd iiiiitttttt

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

7 people across the district positive for COVID as of the first day with kids

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

look at old glory

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

quote:

OCONEE COUNTY, S.C. —
The Oconee County School District will discuss a possible mask mandate at the board of trustees meeting Tuesday night.

thank u

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
gently caress that red is creeping around Michigan

some sort of fish
Apr 25, 2011
this is the flccc treatment protocol that keeps getting cited to justify using ivermectin.

its a plot to force feminize us, stay woke

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
For the record I was in the gifted classes and I also played zoombinis in school.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Jon Irenicus posted:

7 people across the district positive for COVID as of the first day with kids

7 little seedlings, soon to grow.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

For the record I was in the gifted classes and I also played zoombinis in school.

Is that the thing that smooths the ice?

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003
Going to try to schedule a booster tomorrow - on the other side of the country from where I live. Is it easier to go the fake name route or just check the immunocompromised box on the application? Is anyone even checking?

Probably going to be trying to find moderna in Southern NH

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Shifty Pony posted:

that depends. does acknowledging that shoving people down stairs in any way impede brunch? if so then the liberal will demand that we "follow the science". but if shoving people down the stairs to break all their bones in some way were to make brunch happen faster, then the liberal will immediately believe it and attack anyone who suggests otherwise.

we see this intensely with Covid. "Delta is more infectious and vaccination alone won't be enough to stop it, we need to close schools and close restaurants" is a brunch-blocker and liberals scream about there not being ten peer-reviewed and published papers supporting it. "Vaccinated people don't need to wear masks" is a brunch-enabler and liberals immediately jumped onboard despite all the epidemiologists screaming that it is a horrible idea.
follow the science, until we've done a double blind study that throwing people down stairs does or doesn't hamper brunch, we will continue to throw people down the stairs, listen to the data

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

BIG HORNY COW posted:

Going to try to schedule a booster tomorrow - on the other side of the country from where I live. Is it easier to go the fake name route or just check the immunocompromised box on the application? Is anyone even checking?

Probably going to be trying to find moderna in Southern NH

fake name, less hassle

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

close table :(

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

some sort of fish posted:

this is the flccc treatment protocol that keeps getting cited to justify using ivermectin.

loving

l
m
a
o

lol.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

goth smoking cloves posted:

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo weeeeeee ddddiiiidddd iiiiitttttt

I'm dumb, what did we do? What's the significance of this number besides 'lol we suck so bad'

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Stevie Lee posted:

if u walk backwards down the hall, covid won't know what to do

e: just got a voicemail from some girl saying that 23andme says I'm her father what the gently caress

oooh, new side quest for the covid thread.

Is it a scam or a long lost daughter?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1432765211501547525

rushing to the zoo to stick my arm in the viper cage

Finally, I can tell people "yeah, I got the jab" and not be lying.

acems
May 8, 2019

on the bright side maybe the ivermectin side effects will keep these chuds home

on the other hand i wouldnt be surprised if one walked into applebees half blind to drink $1 margs and poo poo out their intestinal lining in the bathroom

New Found Power
Aug 18, 2005

As in atom bomb... As in nuclear fission.. As in the end of the world.

some sort of fish posted:

:discourse:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Stevie Lee posted:

if u walk backwards down the hall, covid won't know what to do

e: just got a voicemail from some girl saying that 23andme says I'm her father what the gently caress

Seems like a scam IMHO because regardless of where you put your dick a decade or two ago 23andme isn't gonna know with that level of precision.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

acems posted:

on the bright side maybe the ivermectin side effects will keep these chuds home

on the other hand i wouldnt be surprised if one walked into applebees half blind to drink $1 margs and poo poo out their intestinal lining in the bathroom

Chuds making GBS threads themselves at Applebee's sounds like a funny outcome so I support it.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

wow all these people that survived the first covid wave have higher immunity!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Thoguh posted:

Chuds making GBS threads themselves at Applebee's sounds like a funny outcome so I support it.

welcome shat

acems
May 8, 2019

Thoguh posted:

cant they spread covid that way

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

acems posted:

cant they spread covid that way

Nothing is going to stand between them and Applebee's and as a country we've decided we aren't going to do anything to stop them anyway so a very public embarrassment is all we can reasonably hope for.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I wonder if that 14.89 was natural or if someone looked at the numbers coming out and went "uhhhhhh I'll fudge that a little bit"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
The only thing that could possibly keep a COVID infected chud from an Applebee's dining room is if all the workers have already quit.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
the ephemeral blindness part from the horse paste is truly horrifying to me

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

it's also extremely funny

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

I know people are on the fence about whether eugenics are being pushed, but I absolutely believe both these people absolutely are pushing this strategy to that end.

Ok, I might be willing to concede that the lesser Paul is just that stupid.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

McCracAttack posted:

Giving up can be a plan as long as you tell people about it ahead of time.
lmao :rip: PNW

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

Louisgod posted:

it's also extremely funny

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
You counteract methanol poisoning with ethanol, so you should be able to fix horse warmer ODs with horse worms.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
yes natural immunity is better, but also the disease itself is the deadliest infectious disease in america so thats a terrible strategy. also its only barely better than vaccine immunity by a couple months assuming it follows the same immunity patterns as every other similar vaxx vs natural so you're still going to be in the poo poo after 8-10 months.

So really, these idiot chuds and the lib faucis are both wrong and both immunities are terrible and we need to lockdown and mask!

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CaptainBeefart posted:

Swinging a 6 foot Brazilian viper around me at the grocery store to maintain proper social distancing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

mawarannahr posted:

DEATH

PAIN

DEFEAT

BEDLAM

this dude has aids cheeks