Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trashman
Sep 11, 2000

You trash eating stink bag!
Fun Shoe

I’ll admit I know nothing about real barbershops but are they normally in straight up reused office space, with DVDs on the wall, with two different Spider-man posters, and the dude who cuts your here is wearing a shirt and tie looking like he’s on his lunch break from his real job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if it was anyone but the warren campaign i'd simply chalk it up to being a weird half-assed amateur barbershop. with warren, though? definitely fake.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I don't know what barbershops y'all go to, but I've never seen one that doesn't have an 8.5x11 printout of the poster for Doubt (2008, Meryl Streep, Philip Seymour Hoffman)

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

The Warren barbershop/satanic b&b guy was hired by the sanders campaign btw

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ALFbrot posted:

I don't know what barbershops y'all go to, but I've never seen one that doesn't have an 8.5x11 printout of the poster for Doubt (2008, Meryl Streep, Philip Seymour Hoffman)

lmao

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

ALFbrot posted:

that's actually a poster for a local theatre production of the play (from which the movie is adapted) #factcheck #pinocchios

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

learned this just now but

the Superconducting Super Collider, what would have been the largest particle accelerator ever, was unable to be completed in part due to the fact that George HW Bush vomited on the Japanese Prime Minister

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

the Biden cum jar, and the subsequent QCS meltdown over the Biden cum jar.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I want Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to be real just so I can delete the part of my brain that has seen the phrase "Biden cum jar"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

ALFbrot posted:

I want Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to be real just so I can delete the part of my brain that has seen the phrase "Biden cum jar"

it's actually a jug and that figurine is 12" tall

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
happy biden cum jug

good morning. sunday morning

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Maya Fey posted:

The Warren barbershop/satanic b&b guy was hired by the sanders campaign btw

and he lost so there you go

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxSOQ5q_uJg

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

ALFbrot posted:

i want to delete all the parts of my brain that aren't biden cum jar

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

i want to delete all the parts of my brain that aren't biden cum jar

:hmmyes:

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when Giuliani blew his nose then immediately used the same hanky to wipe his face

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mantis42 posted:

Yea honestly, she took the dick she gets the cash. His kids are probably demons anyways.

His kid actually died before her lmao

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember when Giuliani blew his nose then immediately used the same hanky to wipe his face

he is a constant state of looking wetter than the senator from X-Men right before he turned into water

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1314019248344305664?s=20

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls

I don’t know if trump era white rappers broke my brain. but until dough boy showed up at the end i didn’t think this was particularly awful compared to the music these types usually make.

I assume he was included in this because his dad was the person that funded this.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/812027153332183040

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

What the hell

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol hell yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czRVJm2hvJo

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Four Seasons Total Landscaping

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Is that the stripper he left behind when he fled the US or some new Russian stripper or what

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Private Cumshoe posted:

Is that the stripper he left behind when he fled the US or some new Russian stripper or what

is the funny joke here that strippers aren’t people or…

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Bust Rodd posted:

is the funny joke here that strippers aren’t people or…

No the joke is that strippers are interchangeable

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

Private Cumshoe posted:

What's this misogynist bullshit? She moved to be with him in 2014 and they got married in 2017.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's not a crime to love strippers

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
OK,

Nobody freak out.

But I forgot sailor

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

christmas boots posted:

OK,

Nobody freak out.

But I forgot sailor

The important thing in the context of this thread is that at least you suddenly remembered sailor

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's not a crime to love strippers

hey you're not Iron Crowned

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

alex pareene's (first and probably only) appearance on CNBC saying to stunned finance "journalist" bootlickers that we could do just as good if not better job at managing jp morgan chase..... tho the only vid of it appears to be matt taibbi and sam seder talking about it on an early majority report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuXf9GmQln4

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
to remember sailor you must first forget sailor.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

In Training posted:

im a simple man, you post this video, I watch it. the double hand pump up gets me every time.

it’s the most powerful short film of the 21st century

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
just remembered the failed 2015 ballot referendum in ohio for a constitutional amendment to legalize weed, but the amendment gives only 10 specific corporations the right to grow

2 of the ten made me laugh real hard when i remembered. for reference it was bad enough that NORML and a bunch of normally otherwise pro-legalization organizations came out against it.

quote:

Former 98 Degrees singer Nick Lachey
Former Cincinnati Bengals defensive end Frostee Rucker

love the idea of Frostee Rucker being part of the constitutionally enforced weed decapoly. also a taft descendant is on the list

Syncopation has issued a correction as of 01:51 on Sep 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

In the beginning, there was null and void. Then something happened. From nothing, the universe became an opaque orb of ionized gas. Then poo poo got weird and there was still an orb but you couldn't see it. Then the reionization epoch happened, and out of that came many orbs. Now, we live on an oblate spheroid orbiting another oblate spheroid, but that's just unnecessary details and we're all walking around on an orb going in circles around a big, hot orb. There was also a photo where a bunch of rich, powerful, evil people thought it would be cool to all touch an orb at the same time for a photo op.

Everything is orb, and everything has always been orb.

orb