Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AugustusLove
Mar 27, 2010
Lost my 2nd 50/50 and got Diluc. Seems like everyone has Keqing but me. At least I have Mona.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Went 60 more pulls and no Sara but like 5 dupes of XL/Suc :( Don't really want to flirt with pity so I guess that's it. Oh well, her gameplay wasn't that fun.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I lost my near 50/50 but it was Mona who I didn't have and I'm perfectly happy to now. Luckily I got Raiden without hitting the next pity, and Sucrose and Sara to C3 along the way with no Bells. Overall despite losing the coin flip this was a pretty solid result.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Welllllp lost my 50/50, hello c3 Diluc I guess. And along the way another Lion's Roar and an unnecessary Sac Frag. So far this has been my worst banner.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Got Sara with my little handful of pulls.

Then I got some standard wishes from ascending her and leveling up the sakura tree more and suddenly Jean on the standard banner 29 pulls since my last. :stare:

I hear Jean is still pretty good even in this day and age right? Now the only standard 5* I don't have is Keqing.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

In 50 rolls I got

five
loving
xianglings

also raiden, diluc, a razor (already at c6)

Space Opera
Jun 5, 2011

That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

Dramatika posted:

I got Keqing'd again, faaaaack.

At least I got my Xiangling C4 and Sara C3 out of it I guess, as well as some great weapons, like

*checks notes*

A dragons bane, 3 rainslashers, and the Bell!

Congrats, you and I got identical pulls except I got Eye rather than Dragon's Bane! At least C4 XL opens up much more damage potential, maybe I'll give the Childe vape comp a try

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Well poo poo, I got the Shogun in 30 rolls. 2x Xiangling and 1x Sucrose, no Sara but not complaining.

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Got my guaranteed raiden and, naturally, xiangling c8-9 or whatever and no Sara. Pretty much as expected. But hey, raiden and aloy, nice to get a new pair of 5-stars in one night.

And now I'm curious about that bonkers non-elemental traveler run and whether they'll use Aloy since she came in the mail. Wishes and the guaranteed characters are locked by plot, so that's the one non-traveler character they've ever been able to access, presumably.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
"the stranded flagship" was more entertaining than a few of the recent events, and it's just sitting out in the world. this patch is great

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Gonna go roll for a C1 QiQi, wish me luck

Edit: oh drat won my 50/50. And got Sara and C6 Xiangling. Pretty drat good 40 rolls right there.

Also got me an Aloy. Who does have constellations.

Bananasaurus Rex fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 1, 2021

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Welp, I'm already annoyed with the Abyss when it adds spectres.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Gonna go roll for a C1 QiQi, wish me luck

Edit: oh drat won my 50/50. And got Sara and C6 Xiangling. Pretty drat good 40 rolls right there.

really? What are they?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Im gonna say that Bouorou village and the shrine next to it has to be one of the most beautiful zones I've seen in a game. Makes me sad we'll have to wait another year for new areas because the world in this game is so well crafted.

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
How do the constellations work for Aloy? Is it quest/farming related, or do you have to pull dupes on some banner?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

BabyRyoga posted:

How do the constellations work for Aloy? Is it quest/farming related, or do you have to pull dupes on some banner?

Aloy doesn’t have constellations. Maybe she will eventually but not yet.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Harrow posted:

Aloy doesn’t have constellations. Maybe she will eventually but not yet.

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Yeah that got me too. She has a constellation screen but all the constellations basically say 'TBD.'

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Yeah they’re all placeholders right now.

I wonder if there’ll be an event in 2.2 to get her constellations maybe?

Also: I got my first C6! And it’s Xiangling! So that’s pretty fun.

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!
God my new phone is perfect for this

Mihoyo could have optimized their Android version a bit more though... I should be able to have higher quality graphics and still maintain 60 fps.

(oh yeah I got Xiangling with all the downtime apologems. I know you can get her from the Spiral, but that's probably weeks or months away for me. I went ahead and paid $5 for a month's Welkin pass, since I think I'll definitely get my money's worth out of it.)

Boat Stuck fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Sep 1, 2021

Bloody Emissary
Mar 31, 2014

Powawa~n
Fuuuck, a repeatable magic square mechanism puzzle :negative:

Anyway good update so far. The fishing minigame is pretty good as fishing minigames go, though fishing spots seem to be pretty hard to find.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Ok, I just rolled ~120 times and every single non rate-up 4 star was a weapon. I'm not complaining but that's not documented anywhere.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
There's so much Amakumo Fruit. I'm not sure I'll be able to hit 80 without a reset, but definitely hitting 70.

e: nope, got just barely enough fruit for 80

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Sep 1, 2021

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Sucrose C6, Xiangling C6/C7, Sara C1 and Raiden Shogun in 4 10 rolls, plus Aloy. Bye bye Mora and XP books.

Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!
Xiangling won't leave me alone, please send help.
I'd be at C19 now.
At least I managed to get 2 Saras and got Sucrose and Noelle to C6.

Got my primogens annihilated by Diluc once again, but it's fine, since I'll be able to collect enough primos over the next three weeks to get the guaranteed Baal.

The new islands seem pretty rad and I'm hyped for fishing.
It appears you have to unlock Electroceanid in some way, while Hydro Cube is just there, hanging out.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Funny that it's in the fishing minigame they finally use the Dualsense's adaptive triggers for this game which makes the thing twice as difficult.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
Oh sure, ya'll are pulling banners and experiencing content... but do you know the sheer joy of immediately shooting up five tree levels on your lunch break? :smug:

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Well after spending more primos than I'm willing to admit I have Baal and a C3 Jean (and c100 xiangling/sucrose). Time to farm her mats and figure out a team.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Mailer posted:

Oh sure, ya'll are pulling banners and experiencing content... but do you know the sheer joy of immediately shooting up five tree levels on your lunch break? :smug:

yes, and i'm shocked they only moved the cap by 10

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

RareAcumen posted:

Can't wait to find out what the gently caress is happening on hell island.

Well, I definitely wasn't expecting it to be Genshin cat island

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
I'm sorry Xingqiu, but these artifacts were too good for you

Still can't believe this happened :toot:

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
1 Jean (C2), 4 Sucroses (C6), 1 Sara, 1 Xiangling (C2), 1 Yanfei (C1)

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

At least Jean's C2 is awesome

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

probably worth mentioning the unique way Shogun's burst has been implemented (acts as normal attacks but deals burst dmg) makes it unable to trigger Beidou's burst. the 2.1 explainer mhy posted goes into other examples of interactions, like how her burst works with XQ burst but doesn't benefit from all effects of Spine etc.

i still wonder if she makes a strong partner for Kokomi but release order is going to confound and fomo me i suppose. the lack of a good hydro battery in the current roster really hurts, XQ can cut it but he might ruin reactions and is highly desired anyhow.

dogsicle fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Sep 1, 2021

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
How are you supposed to use Sara? She seems clunky in the trial.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

I got so many sucroses I may have diabetes

oh and one Raiden.

and Sara but who cares

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

SWORDFISH TWO

OSCAR MIKE

TRAVELER, KNOCK OUT THE FATUI WITH THIS LARGE TROUT

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Raiden not working with Beidou is a huge deal. I'm stunned that never came out during beta leaks. Have to totally rethink how I'll use her.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016

No Wave posted:

Raiden not working with Beidou is a huge deal. I'm stunned that never came out during beta leaks. Have to totally rethink how I'll use her.

Well, they used to work together during the beta. The pair not working now is either a bug or feature. Nonetheless, this is why beta should be a frame of reference rather than a truth for what is to come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Parsnipson
Nov 15, 2015
I blew all my primogems and got Diluc :negative:

I type sadly as I reach with shaking hands for my wallet