Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Mon dieu

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Gonna corner the country girl make due market

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Zil posted:

Terry I am allergic to peanuts, why are you trying to kill me

fartknocker posted:

Thank you, Terry!

You win some, you lose some :shrug:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Silly Newbie posted:

I like how that guy goes through a bunch of math, historical comparisons, and theory, and then decides that Bob made the equivalent of 20k pounds per year because that's what a clerk makes in London right now.
I'm starting to think that people on Quora might be lying about their qualifications.

That's what makes me believe he really is an academic. A whole pile of detailed analysis on some tiny niche field only to conclude "in the end it's so complicated that i have no idea what the answer is so I just made up something that seems right" is spot-on.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Please change bill to bibs please

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

What is this modern world? What is wrong with the life I live? I get very angry whenever I see someone do the little a treat meme wrong.

Terry, I am allergic to peanuts, please put me out of my misery

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

mrpwase posted:

What is this modern world? What is wrong with the life I live? I get very angry whenever I see someone do the little a treat meme wrong.

Terry, I am allergic to peanuts, please put me out of my misery

Take heart in that I am similarly enraged

You weirdos think this meme is funny for the wrong reasons :argh:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Data Graham posted:

Take heart in that I am similarly enraged

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Really depends on the drugs skeletor, you're slipping.

My college roommate beat a guy into a coma while on drugs because the guy took the parking space he was trying to back into. My roommate was not driving a car at the time, just thought he was because he was high af

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

Is there a story here? I have deciphered that Pepsi+milk=pilk but idk about the cat

Thanks LifeSunDeath

Thifesundeath

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

i own every Bionicle posted:

Is there a story here? I have deciphered that Pepsi+milk=pilk but idk about the cat

Thanks LifeSunDeath

Thifesundeath

That cat is full of Pilk. It is very unhappy now.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

i own every Bionicle posted:

Thanks LifeSunDeath

Thifesundeath

drink the Pilk "i own every Bionicle"

pronouncing bionicles like a greek hero

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Goa Tse-tung posted:

How else would you pronounce it

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Danaru posted:

How else would you pronounce it

Bion-incel

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye
I used to have it when I was a kid sometimes. It’s kind of like a very disappointing root beer float.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I'm having a stroke.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Detective No. 27 posted:

I'm having a stroke.

Buddy you don't need to tell us, it's 2021 and I just kind of expect most people are posting one-handed at this point

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Goa Tse-tung posted:

broke: pronouncing aristotle like a fast casual mexican restaurant
woke: pronouncing popsicles like a greek hero

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Sagebrush posted:

broke: pronouncing aristotle like a fast casual mexican restaurant
woke: pronouncing popsicles like a greek hero

My grandparents have no idea how to pronounce Chipotle and they do make it rhyme with Aristotle. Or they transpose the L and call it “the chip poll tee”.

I remember them discovering it on a road trip in like 2015 and telling me about this amazing New Mexican restaurant, even recommending that I drive to Georgia to visit it.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/KinoFabino/status/1433114176302436357?s=19

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

bike tory posted:

I thought the orcs knew they weren't orcs but there were a bunch of other random creatures in Sauron's army anyway so it didn't matter?

Ok, I finally got to this part and in the book, Sam is wearing orc armor and helmet, but Frodo is just wearing an elf cloak with orc rags on top and the cloak covering his head I think. They are both carrying shields with the eye of Mordor on them and it's nighttime with very little light as a pack of smaller stature orcs is being driven by Uruks with whips. The drivers just assumed they were orcs and our hobbits escape in the confusion as two groups of orcs meet at a crossroads and are all jostling to be the first to pass and get to their resting place.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Phy posted:

Buddy you don't need to tell us, it's 2021 and I just kind of expect most people are posting one-handed at this point

Well, for one reason or the other yes.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

space uncle posted:

My grandparents have no idea how to pronounce Chipotle and they do make it rhyme with Aristotle. Or they transpose the L and call it “the chip poll tee”.

I remember them discovering it on a road trip in like 2015 and telling me about this amazing New Mexican restaurant, even recommending that I drive to Georgia to visit it.

Back when their cups had little stories on them (I miss those cups) they had one that made fun of all the different ways people mispronounce it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Presumably the world ended when China launched their strategic coasters at the US.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

I want to get off MR. SULIK'S WILD MOLERAT

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Shinji put on the Nomura Heelys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

from the last page but lmao

Content: