Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I only got back into Payday 2 VR yesterday. I guess the dashing and jumping is new? I had smooth motion on ages ago when I tried PD2VR out, but clicking the stick still teleported you and there was no "jump" option at all. Jumping just meant you teleported onto a platform. Also you seem to be able to turn with the right stick now, thank god for that.

I had no idea how the jumping was supposed to work. I just knew that I could click the stick to jump, but only sometimes, and most of the time clicking would start me sprinting until stamina depleted. I guess I'll figure it out, most of the time you don't even really need to jump in Payday 2 except to get over an obstacle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I've been considering reinstalling to try out the VR

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
I've been taking it easy today since I'm kinda fatigued from my 2nd vax shot, but I've been thinking about playing all day. Technical issues aside, it's just so fun to shoot mans. It feels like I'm playing an arcade game like Time Crisis only I have control of my character. I've been sticking to Very Hard difficulty at the most until I get things sorted/feel like I can actually play the game well. I think I'm gonna go with a hitman build since akimbo guns in VR are so loving cool. Is there an obstacle course where I can practice movement? In the mission I referenced earlier (birth of sky?) I saw a player hop onto the front of a semi truck then hop up the trailer then hop up onto the roof of a gas station, but I couldn't find a good angle for the jump teleport. I guess I'll just figure things out as I play more.

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 16:58 on May 16, 2021

Plotac 75
Aug 8, 2007
Mysteries of the ancient lizardman sealed by ancient, mysterious lizard magicks lost in the mysterious realm of ancient lizardmen from ages far, far ago.
If you haven't already, you need to use the comically large spoon in VR. There's a bug wherein if you grab the spoon from your belt and hold, you can also grab the spoon with your other hand. Two spoons. _two spoons_.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

Plotac 75 posted:

If you haven't already, you need to use the comically large spoon in VR. There's a bug wherein if you grab the spoon from your belt and hold, you can also grab the spoon with your other hand. Two spoons. _two spoons_.

Tried that poo poo in the Christmas heist and had a good time playing spoonzerker, thanks.

Regarding VR permacrouching: I fiddled with the settings until my belt display appeared and it was at face level, so yeah the game thought I was crouching forever. I was able to lower it to a reasonable spot and actually play the game with sprinting. I feel so bad for the randos I played with who must have seen me crouching literally everywhere. Thanks for the help and suggestions, everyone! Now onto solving my next issue: goggle/glasses fogging.

Also, is there a way to see text chat in VR mid mission? Check the menu maybe? I didn't think of that.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Diephoon posted:

Also, is there a way to see text chat in VR mid mission? Check the menu maybe? I didn't think of that.

I don't think the game is designed for text chatting mid-mission, its really designed more around using voice chat. As with anything though the answer is the look for mods. Lots of cool payday 2 mods.

But IMO there's 2 ways to play Payday:

- Playing with your friends, using voice chat on discord or something else (payday 2 voice chat works too but I prefer to use outside-of-game audio so it never breaks on loading or anything)

- Playing with random players, voice chat muted, never communicating, playing maps you know by heart and can do it your sleep

Trying to actually coordinate with random players is an exercise in futility.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
In case anyone else is looking for the Jacket character unlock for cheap:

Was able to get Hotline Miami 2 here for $3 https://humblebundle.com/store/hotline-miami-2-wrong-number (sale goes for 1 more day)

Then picked up the special edition upgrade on steam for $5 https://store.steampowered.com/sub/62816

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Some overkill intern fat fingered the new Jiu Feng rear end Pack into the store

quote:

The smuggler Jiu Feng has been developing a good business relationship with the Payday Gang, especially after their profitable collaboration in stealing the gold dragon statue. He’s recently shipped in a cargo of prime quality weapons from the Far East and Russia, all of which are being offered to the gang for purchase.

The Jiu Feng Smuggler Pack 2 includes a sniper rifle, :siren: an assault rifle with an underbarrel grenade launcher:siren: and an SMG (the latter with akimbo option), along with 10 mods and 10 weapon colors. It also includes :frogsiren: a new electric grenade for use as a throwable or with the Ketchnov Byk-1 assault rifle (the throwable version is also available separately for free through an in-game achievement). :frogsiren:

New weapons
:d:
The following weapons are included in this DLC:
Káng Arms X1 Sniper Rifle
Miyaka 10 Special Submachine Gun (with akimbo option)
Ketchnov Byk-1 Assault Rifle (with underbarrel grenade launcher)
New Grenade
The following new grenade is included in this DLC:
X1-ZAPper electric grenade - throwable or used with the Ketchnov Byk-1 assault rifle (the throwable version is also available separately for free through an in-game achievement).
New mods
The following mods are included in this DLC:
K-B100 Suppressor
K-B1 SpeedMag
MS10 Short Barrel
MS10 Comfort Wood Grip
MS10 Speedmag
MS10 Tactical Stock
KA-ZD1A Long Barrel
KA-ZD1B Short Barrel
KA-ZDM2 Extended Magazine
KA-ZD032 Iron Sight
New weapon colors
The following weapon colors are included in this DLC:
Blue Scales
Gilded Dragon
Gold & Jade
Cloud birds
Bamboo
Plum Blossom
Squaredots
Blue Peonia
Peacock Wallpaper
Paper Folding

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Miyaka 10 SMG [compared to Mark 10 on the left]
:c:

Akimbo Miyaka 10 SMG [compared to Akimbo Mark 10 on the left]
:h:

Kang Arms X1 Sniper Rifle [compared to Lebensauger .308 on the left]
:s:

KETCHNOV Byk-1 Assault Rifle [Compared to Little Friend 7.62]

:siren: this thing apparently uses electric grenades by default, and you can use them as a separate throwable :siren:

Either by buying the pack OR getting your grind on:

Also some ugly weapon patterns nobody cares about tacked on that will bump up the price.

There IS a gold paint in there for those who do not wish to make an Olympic swimming pool amount of meth grinding through infamy 3.0

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 15:59 on May 19, 2021

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Goddamn that Byk-1 looks like it came straight from a shady Chinese arms dealer. Who only deals in bootlegs.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Trip report on the electrical grenades: You get 4 of them, and they seem to function as 90% concussion grenades and 10% frag grenades. If you throw enough at a shield it might kill it, but the stun effect lasts only about half as long as the concussion grenade stun. However, if you throw it at your feet, it treats you as getting tasered for 1 second, included immediately reloading your current gun and firing it a few times. Might be able to do some cute stuff with the minigun or flamethrower to skip their long reloads without wasting that much ammo.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Game is on sale again, $2.50 base edition, $14ish? for DLC bundle.

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

Got back into it, played a few loud heists with akimbo shotguns and my old standby Steakout. Still great to go loud and click cops, actually looking forward to figuring out how skills have changed the past few years.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
As a reminder, join us on the Co-op goons discord if you're looking for pd2 players to dive back in with.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:siren: You can put electric grenades from the new rear end PACK into ANY grenade launcher, they don't affect hostages whatsoever with only a minor drop in damage, and you can electrocute yourself the same as getting shocked by an enemy Taser, AKA instantly reloads. :siren:

This also means :frogsiren: you can put them in the Piglet, shoot 5 electrical bombs at the bad guys while hostages are unaffected, and then shoot a sixth at your feet to immediately reload and have more grenades ready to go, without dealing with that peacemaker reload poo poo :frogsiren:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I think taser grenades

Are slightly overpowered

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
The Payday Twitter is teasing something for tomorrow:

https://www.weknowsomethingyoudontknow.com/

They wouldn't have an E3 announcement for PD2 DLC, would they?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Wintermutant posted:

The Payday Twitter is teasing something for tomorrow:

https://www.weknowsomethingyoudontknow.com/

They wouldn't have an E3 announcement for PD2 DLC, would they?

Either a payday 3 teaser in the form of a 30 second at best pre rendered trailer in a mostly black room with someone saying "let's do this" then a title drop with heavy bass coupled with audience plant cheering, or they finally decided to just make their golden goose money back by announcing the new rear end pack has a pancor jackhammer shotgun for only 4 usd

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

It begins(?)
https://twitch.tv/weknowsomethingudontknow

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:siren: We saved Vlad's useless sack of ballskin brother in law in Mexico, now we save Vlad from Chinese water torture in San Francisco :siren:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Trip report: new heist is very good, much better than the previous one
A proper Shadow Raid-but-loud layout, loving huge warehouses and shipping yards. Heist duration is train heist-esque length taking about 18 minutes with a lot of varied objectives including pc hacks, shocking Vlad back to life in a point of no return time limit, then following a vehicle through the rest of the area carrying his battered body. You can choose your own paths at least twice, every path also has its unique route and obstacles to deal with so it'll be interesting to see which is the most optimal direction to go. Relatively few snipers thankfully despite border crossing-tier sight lines, also no loot bags whatsoever. And the evil Triad boss hijacking your comms to threaten you at the end and forcing you to signal for escape via fireworks instead of radioing in is really cool.
I'd say it is worth picking up over Dragon Heist. No clue about stealthing, all I know is that it includes murky station drones apparently. Just bring accurate&ammo efficient stuff though.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
The new heist is also very well-made for stealth, although it's actually too easy on high difficulties, which makes for a novel change. the camera drones are a total nonissue, there's like 2 of them in the whole sprawling map.

Only real downside is that the achievements for breaking vases and finding hidden loot are completely bullshit- consult a steam guide if you're going to go for them. They are not feasible for a player to figure out on their own.

PS I need some folks to help me get the speedrun achievement in the dragon heist sometime, hmu if you're able.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I haven't played this game since it came out basically, and downloaded the legacy DLC and holy poo poo is this game completely different in every way.

I guess it the character stuff was based on my steam name, so I became level 67 or so with millions in the bank.

What exactly do I do in the game now to proceed? I seemed to have lost all my gun progress?

I remember running crazy amount of stealth fatal frame missions, and I just did a normal difficulty Vlad's nightclub mission with (AI companions!) And I was basically in god mode with heavy armour and all heavy armor perks.

Also super impressed with the high amounts of persistent bodies, as when I finished the nightclub mission in about 30 minutes, there must have been five hundred dead cops on the ground. Felt good.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Hizawk posted:

I haven't played this game since it came out basically, and downloaded the legacy DLC and holy poo poo is this game completely different in every way.

I guess it the character stuff was based on my steam name, so I became level 67 or so with millions in the bank.

What exactly do I do in the game now to proceed? I seemed to have lost all my gun progress?

I remember running crazy amount of stealth fatal frame missions, and I just did a normal difficulty Vlad's nightclub mission with (AI companions!) And I was basically in god mode with heavy armour and all heavy armor perks.

Also super impressed with the high amounts of persistent bodies, as when I finished the nightclub mission in about 30 minutes, there must have been five hundred dead cops on the ground. Felt good.

The next thing you do to proceed is join the Co-op Goons discord, where we can give you the short version of the frankly ludicrous amount of content the game now has.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Free week and another community grind event for anybody still playing this

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Weapons
The RPK Light Machine Gun has its Concealment value increased from 1 to 5.
The Lebensauger .308 Sniper Rifle has its reload speed decreased from 6.2 to 4.1.
The Lebensauger .308 Sniper Rifle has its magazine size increased from 10 to 15.
The Lebensauger .308 Sniper Rifle has its total ammo pool increased from 40 to 60.
Fixed an issue with the Raven Shotgun where mods moved with the forestock while reloading.
Fixed an issue when equipping the Acough optic scope on the Cavity 9mm Assault Rifle.
Change the light in the weapon customization view.
Added scope Zoom Level to the inventory UI.
Fixed a clipping issue with the Crosskill pistol.
Fixed an issue where the concealment on Akimbo pistols did not match the single variants.

Shotgun Hit Rays (Pellets)
The Grimm 12G Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 6.
The Akimbo Grimm 12G Shotguns has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 6 per gun.
The Goliath 12G Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 8.
The Akimbo Goliath 12G Shotguns has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 8 per gun.
The IZHMA 12G Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 8.
The Steakout 12G Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 8.
The Street Sweeper Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 9.
The M1014 Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 9.
The Raven Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 9.
The Mosconi 12G Tactical Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 9.
The Breaker 12G Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 10.
The Predator 12G Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 10.
The Reinfeld 880 Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 10.
The Reinfeld 88 Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 10.
The Locomotive 12G Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 10.
The Judge Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 10.
The Akimbo Judge Shotguns has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 10 per gun.
The GSPS 12G Shotgun has the number of hit rays reduced from 12 to 10.

Low Damage Assault Rifle Tweak
The Clarion Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 41 to 51.
The Valkyria Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 41 to 50.
The AMCAR Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 42 to 45.
The Commando 553 Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 42 to 52.
The JP36 Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 44 to 54.
The CAR-4 Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 52 to 62.
The UAR Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 55 to 65.
The AK Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 56 to 63.
The AK5 Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 56 to 66.
The Queen’s Wrath Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 58 to 65.
The Tempest-21 Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 58 to 62.
The Union 5.56 Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 58 to 59.
The Bootleg Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 40 to 70.
The Bootleg Assault Rifle has its reload speed decreased from 4.7 to 3.9.
The Bootleg Assault Rifle has its Concealment value decreased from 20 to 14.
The Lion's Roar Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 58 to 78.
The Lion's Roar Assault Rifle has its reload speed decreased from 4.8 to 3.7.
The Lion's Roar Assault Rifle has its total ammo pool increased from 150 to 180.
The Gecko 7.62 Assault Rifle has its damage increased from 57 to 67.
The Gecko 7.62 Assault Rifle has its reload speed decreased from 4.7 to 3.
The Gecko 7.62 Assault Rifle has its magazine size increased from 30 to 35.
The Gecko 7.62 Assault Rifle has its total ammo pool increased from 150 to 175.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The lions roar is an incredible rifle and those changes make it even better
The shotgun changes aren't really like, nerfs, but they will make it slightly harder to paint rooms. I dunno how it affects the 12g shells

Explosionface
May 30, 2011

We can dance if we want to,
we can leave Marle behind.
'Cause your fiends don't dance,
and if they don't dance,
they'll get a Robo Fist of mine.

Grapplejack posted:

The lions roar is an incredible rifle and those changes make it even better
The shotgun changes aren't really like, nerfs, but they will make it slightly harder to paint rooms. I dunno how it affects the 12g shells

Lion's Roar is the VHS, right? I always loved that, even when everyone else thought it was meh.

edit: I haven't played this game in a couple of years and I think I remember too many of the stupid weapon names vs real world names. gently caress my stupid brain.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Lion's Roar(VHS) used to be a 100% practically inferior version of the Union(FN 2000) for a few years because the Union had the exact same stats if not better but could take a speedpull mag. Gecko(Galil) might be the best non-speedpull mag AR right now. Maaaaybe.

There's a noticeably smaller cloud of pellets for the grimms using fire ammo even at 0 accuracy, not so much for buckshot.
Also the double barrels still have the same number of pellets fired, so if you like those then nothing changed

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:tfrxmas: Jiu Feng Smuggler Pack 3 :tfrxmas:
First up is the “KS12 Urban Rifle”, a compact Assault Rifle with a lot of power. And if you need it to punch even harder a simple DMR kit can convert the rifle to a single-fire heavy hitter. On top of the aforementioned DMR kit, this rifle also has a custom muzzle breaker, the ability to choose between the Picatinny rails on top of the gun or on the carry handle for scope placement, and also one of the largest silencers in the game.

Second is the “RUS-12 Angry Tiger Revolver”, a large powerhouse and a true hand cannon in every sense of the word. Easily tearing holes in any oppressor, no matter how heavy their jacket is. The only thing better than a big iron on your hip is a big iron with armor-penetrating bullets. Apart from the mods available to all weapons, this weapon also has an option for a custom wooden grip, and a short barrel, and a custom Stabilizer for the long barrel.

Finally, we have the “Káng Arms Model 54 Pistol”, available both as a single or an akimbo weapon. At first glance, it may look like a normal pair of pistols but a keen eye will notice that :frogsiren: under the barrels hangs a small shotgun barrel, a nasty surprise for any opponent that gets within range. On top of the normal shotgun ammo, you can also load these backup barrels with Flechettes or AP Slugs. :frogsiren:These pistols can also be equipped with extended magazines and barrel extenders.

Last but not least there is also a new scope in this pack, the Z5 Owl Glass Universal Scope can be equipped just like any other Rifle or SMG scope and give more options when reach is your game.

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Sep 22, 2021

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

EorayMel's post is good, but they're missing the most important addition:

Tiny charms you can attach to your gun.

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Discendo Vox posted:

EorayMel's post is good, but they're missing the most important addition:

Tiny charms you can attach to your gun.

just when i thought i was out you pull me back in

ClonedPickle
Apr 23, 2010

15 rounds total for the AP revolver and the akimbo Kangs shoot slower than a single? Great work, professional work.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

ClonedPickle posted:

15 rounds total for the AP revolver and the akimbo Kangs shoot slower than a single? Great work, professional work.

Remember when a Deagle with extended mag could hold more ammo than it had to spare? Same energy.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

revolver bullets are an asset. you shoot them, they're gone

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Revolver sounds like a silenced locomotive or something anemic, ammo is a tad too low to use frequently. Fucks up shields really good, but what doesn't nowadays? At least it has a better pickup rate than the thanatos or Five-seveN, so if you can hover up all the pickups you should be ok, moreso than the other armor piercing pistol. Recoil is a bitch, especially with a scope on it. Can also take lasers, accuracy is below average for a revolver, probably the weakest link in the pack honestly.

New assault rifle is interesting, without the DMR kit it is select fire like the Stryk 18c (better in full auto), fires slower than the m60. Recoil is very bouncy, makes a very satisfying clicking noise when you reload it. About as strong as an unmodified deagle blast as is. DMR kit locks it to semi auto only, brings the damage up to over 220 a pop, cuts ammo from 80 to 59. Good accuracy boost too, but its still a very low accuracy gun. Get closer and slap a stat boost on it

The underbarrel pistol is :pcgaming: overpowered :pcgaming: as gently caress. The underbarrel kills tans on death wish/death sentence with one blast without any damage skills, gets 1 shell back every 1-3 pickups minimum, take frenzerker to one hit kill tasers/medics at max frenzy health. Also the shotgun can benefit from shotgun skills, like the shotgun skill Overkill. Which also compounds with the pistol itself with Trigger Happy. Which you can then compound further with Berserker and/or crits :getin:

BTW :siren: you can use the underbarrels for the akimbo version too :siren: and if you fire the underbarrels then IMMEDIATELY swap back to the pistol via the bipod key, you can fire just one shotgun blast instead of two, potentially saving ammo. And the akimbo version has 6 underbarrel shells you can fire like this, compared to 3. And fully loaded gives even more :krad:

It's worth it just for the underbarrel pistol. Plus you can now bring technically four guns with it plus the little friend or the ketchnov. And then eat all the ammo bags in one bite, because the underbarrels are treated as separate entities for ammo bag refills. And you need it more than the pubs do :colbert:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

There is finally a loud version of the yacht heist, or a reasonable facsimile thereof:

quote:

It’s PAYDAY!
In the previous heist in the City of Gold campaign, we rescued Vlad from the clutches of the Golden Dagger Triad, and now it’s payback time. In the Black Cat Heist, Vlad and the gang are gonna hit them where it hurts. A large casino onboard the Black Cat, a luxurious cruise ship full of society’s highest and lowest.

Vlad knows his tormentor from the docks is aboard and so is a large amount of the Triad’s funds. He has sent you and the gang to infiltrate the ship and send a message to the Triad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6gEy_YfAkw

AKA triad casino ship heist with a lot of a James Bond vibes. Loud(good canon way) or stealth(non canon goober way).

Played it in out, there's preplanning for an immediate helicopter boarding. From there You first find C4 like in alesso in a closet, and thermite paste which I don't think is used in loud. Then you blow a hole in a wall to expose the vault, plant four saws like panic room but without floor hopping, then you assemble a golden grin winch and wait for the vault to be hauled out in the open, then you gotta destroy helicopter turrets like how you could do it in green bridge, signal the chopper flare to haul out the vault, then go to a small corner and escape.

All in all it took about 13 minutes, like Breakfast In Tijuanna with a saw. But that is with the loud-only helicopter entry, no clue what stealth is like. Nor do I care. Pretty scenery though.

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Oct 13, 2021

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Note that if you start into the stealth path even a little bit, you get a completely different loud objective set (arguably a much easier one- the central atrium is a meatgrinder and you spend a lot of time there if you go Full Aggro).

The heist is very well made in stealth or loud, and includes a preview of one, possibly two additional Triad leaders- the Mountain Master triad leader himself and a female associate. At the moment I'm blanking on both their names.

If you're going for the melee-only stealth achievement, note that firing a gun under any circumstances will void your run.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Nov 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Crimefest 2021, or a reasonable facsimile thereof :confuoot:

There's balloons that special enemies drop you can pop for health/ammo refills and buffs like double damage and godmode. Now is a good time to cross lab rats and/or goat simulator DS/OD off your list.

EorayMel fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Oct 20, 2021