Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How did one become a highlander? I thought they were born on the Scottish highlands but I remember there being an Asian one which went against the mythology in my head.

Anyways off to watch a 3 hour kpop concert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

all highlanders are immortals but not all immortals are highlanders; with this game there would be three (duncan, connor, your player character)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

As I've translated from one network toucher job to another one, I've realized what utter bullshit MSPs are. From a business to business point of view, its ok for when you need something better than geek squad. Like you pay someone to make sure the network closets don't burn down from neglect or whatever. But if you got some serious poo poo going on, you do it all inhouse because the security risks, the cost/benefit ratios all point to keep outsiders out. esp the security stuff. I got stuck on a way long conference call because the dude who's whole job was to powershell in and make a change to an Azure thingy couldn't do the thing because of some tabula rasa security bullshit. I was sitting there thinking, "goddamn, a year ago I was that dude."

And let me tell you work environment in every MSP I've been in was intensely hostile no matter how many foosball tables you install. I fuckin love foosball tho. The money's never really that great because everything's run on margins and the only people making money are doing absolutely nothing but bullshitting their way into looting whatever credit reserve they can latch onto. Plus all the enforced competition and then yelling at everyone when they can't work together. Because saturday morning cartoons taught us that always loving worked. No it didn't, you joyless dumbasses. Watch some fuckin He-man you rube. But seriously the guy that installed ubquiti controllers that did absolutely nothing drove a fresh Lexus and I drive a honda with squeaky brakes. One of us busted rear end in the absolutely dumbest places to shove a network cable and it wasn't him.

Also I have snacks now. I missed workplaces that fed you so much. Its still hardwork and sometimes kinda dangerous but its a fun hard dangerous poo poo. I get to watch lunatics hurtle themselves down half miles stretches attached to barely contained marvels of stress force redirection.

tl;dr work is better when its not trying to punch your nards in.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

TV Zombie posted:

How did one become a highlander? I thought they were born on the Scottish highlands but I remember there being an Asian one which went against the mythology in my head.

Anyways off to watch a 3 hour kpop concert

You became a highlander by being from another planet, getting into a machine, and being launched into Earth's atmosphere. Possibly landing in Scottland. Possible landing in the middle of a moving train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GM9nqFG6ug&t=2877s

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Secret Base's History of the Atlanta Falcons dropped its fifth and latest installment today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_n8S93TzeE

Best yet, I think, in part because it covers the hilarious reign of Bobby Petrino as head coach, already explored in a previous video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLjtSy7Uto

Barry Bluejeans fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Sep 1, 2021

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

waiting for the supercut

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

petrino looking like a muppet in his neck brace trying to sidestep around the fact he had his mistress on the bike with him and failing miserably will always make me chuckle

excellent series. using the w/l record as the wings of the falcon logo :goodshit:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

yea ok posted:

waiting for the supercut

respect that but I do not have the self control.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

yea ok posted:

waiting for the supercut

Here is the supercut my handsome boy got at the groomers today

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

drove home from work muttering pissily to myself because cavauro called me Sensitive Skin Shane in the group chat. not gonna recover from this one for a while.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no one could deny the power of the nintendo entertainment system.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

Sega did. Nintendo never had Blast Processing. Wrap it up Nintendailures.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

I did throughout my whole childhood because I was that Sega kid.

It got me nowhere in life.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Shard posted:

Sega did. Nintendo never had Blast Processing. Wrap it up Nintendailures.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if they would have released the saturn shenmue and then shenmue 2 on dreamcast they would have lived. but they failed. i recommend watching shenmue for the saturn and marveling at its good graphics compared to the ps1. this is not sarcasm

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sarcasm is my second language

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Your first language is “dipshit”

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

interesting that you’re fluent enough to recognize

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I speak english with a midwestern dialect. there is a north county st louis accent (basically a midwestern accent with a few words pronounced wrong) and i used to say a few words that way, but trained myself to stop

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

Bluedeanie posted:

I speak english with a midwestern dialect. there is a north county st louis accent (basically a midwestern accent with a few words pronounced wrong) and i used to say a few words that way, but trained myself to stop

warsh

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Shard posted:

Jesus Christ you are putting me in the way back machine. I haven't thought about this for a long time but man this period of Toonami was a big part of my life for a hot minute.

https://www.toonamiaftermath.com

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shenmue sucks though. Yakuza is better

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Never said that or farty far. Did say "ruff" instead of "roof," although that was actually probably my mom's Southwestern Illinois rubbing off on me

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shenmue is GOATed. Yakuza is a baby’s version of its genius

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Shenmue looks like complete bull poo poo

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

there's no shenmaniacs here!

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

I have never played a shen mue or a yakoza and now i never will, just to spite everyone for having strong feelings about it either way

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Im the jokah babey (from persona 5, another series i have never played)

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

there's no shenmaniacs here!

Hulk Hogan’s Sailormania

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bluedeanie posted:

Im the jokah babey (from persona 5, another series i have never played)

i’m playing it rn (strikers) good game

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Shenmue is GOATed. Yakuza is a baby’s version of its genius

My man

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Bluedeanie posted:

I have never played a shen mue or a yakoza and now i never will, just to spite everyone for having strong feelings about it either way

Pretty sure that makes you wrong forever. But more power to you for standing up for your principles

(Seriously, though, Yakuza is top tier.)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
me typin that last post

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

never played shenmue, or yakuza. i played dynasty warriors at my friend dans one time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bluedeanie posted:

Here is the supercut my handsome boy got at the groomers today

Look at this handsome fella! :3:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

In Yupik, the word for wolf is 'Kegluneq," and the Aleuts revere them as honorable cousins.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
What do you call somebody with no body and no nose?

Nobody knows.

Doing a lot of dad jokes in class. Hook the groans to my veins.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

nice job colin robinson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in case you really wanted new vegas mods just do this https://vivanewvegas.github.io/intro.html