Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Some guy was told by the voices on the radio that he could save the world by cutting his dick off so them he did and then went on the adventure of a lifetime.

quote:

A Tennessee man allegedly flung his own severed penis out of his car window during a police chase last week—and said voices on the radio told him to do it in order to save the world.

Tyson Gilbert, 39, had parked his car partially blocking the highway when police first approached him in Dowelltown. After the cops hit their lights to pull him over, he took off.

The chase involved multiple police departments and two branches of the Tennessee Highway Patrol, according to Newsweek.

At some point during the chase, he ditched his own dick out of the window of his Honda Accord like a banana on a Mario Kart track.

“Gilbert opened the door to his vehicle, where the trooper observed Gilbert was bleeding from an alleged self-inflicted wound. Gilbert shut the vehicle’s door and sped away,” according to a Tennessee Highway Patrol preliminary report.

“When I pulled up behind him and turned my lights on he took off and refused to stop. He was all over the road the whole time," Bobby Johnson of the Tennessee Highway Patrol told Tennessee news station WJLE. "He turned off on Old Liberty Road and came to a stop. He opened his door. He was naked and covered in blood. He then shut his door and kept driving."

A THP spokesperson told Motherboard that they couldn't confirm the state of the man's penis, or whether anyone found it on the road and took it to the hospital for him, because of HIPAA privacy laws.

Police deployed two sets of tire spikes to try to stop him, but he drove through both and kept going, eventually running on just rims. The total chase lasted for nearly 30 miles, until police boxed Gilbert in. He asked for medical attention, and was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.

I suspect that this might be 90s nostalgia gone out of control. We all remember when throwing severed dicks took America by storm when Lorena Bobbit started the trend. Cutting off dicks was such a craze that it was even topping the charts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

No information yet as to whether or not he saved the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Respect.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've asked you not too share stories of our love making here

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
Cutting off your own dick to own the libs :smug:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

I've asked you not too share stories of our love making here

Maybe next time don't drive 30 miles away with no tires because I mentioned the word "commitment".

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

What if he was right though. Jesus Christ personally contacted him and said "to save the world from climate disaster and nuclear hellfire,I need you Frank to cut off your dick and throw it out the window while running from the police." Well you know what, the world is spinning today isn't it?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
drat, this sounds like a real life version of that reddit user who thought God was telling him to chop off his cock and balls to prevent a nuclear war with North Korea, but that was probably an edgelord who was shitposting.

NSFW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tt303beZ2o

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Thank u for ur service to save America :patriot:

nut
Jul 30, 2019

drat, this guy is totally nuts

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
its the new cure for covid

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Philthy posted:

its the new cure for covid

Covid can't make you infertile of you chop off your cock and balls *points at head*

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

quote:

At some point during the chase, he ditched his own dick out of the window of his Honda Accord like a banana on a Mario Kart track.

Where exactly did you get this article from

Oh I see it says Motherboard. Lol at that line though.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
John Wayne Mybit. My Way Bobbitt. I know there is a good pun here, I just can't get it right

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
well i can only hope this somehow did save the world

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the police were chasing him to make him put his dick back on

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

Eww. After it had been on the grass and everything?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Dickless Car Chase was the band I played bass for in highschool.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Well. He's the hero we deserve, I guess.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Honestly he ranks up there in the pantheon with Killdozer

Both men who were trying to do what's best for the world, and men who took unconventional means to get there

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Guess he’ll never be the dick of a major corporation.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

max respect to this guy for living the dream

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

nut posted:

drat, this guy is totally nuts

:haw:

Cubone posted:

Makes sense to me

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

max respect to this guy for living the dream

Cutting off your own dick and going on a 30 mile long police chase with no tires is pretty loving hardcore.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
have you heard of this brain problem called schizophrenia? it makes you believe crazy weird poo poo and sometimes you do weird poo poo like flip out at strangers for no reason or chop off your own peen. I took psych 101, 103, and 201 in college so I know a little about brains and I think that this is what happened to this guy Tyson Gilbert

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Respect for a true legend.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Cubone posted:

They can't legislate his body

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
if I had to cut off my own dick to save the world, I wouldn't do it. even if it was god himself that told me to cut it off. sorry friends, I wouldn't cut off my dick to save you.

I'm just too attached to it.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Klyith posted:

if I had to cut off my own dick to save the world, I wouldn't do it. even if it was god himself that told me to cut it off. sorry friends, I wouldn't cut off my dick to save you.

I'm just too attached to it.

I'll do it.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
All we do here is tell people to cut their own dicks off, a man does just that and all he gets is mockery!! SHAMEFUL

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Dignity Van Houten posted:

What if he was right though. Jesus Christ personally contacted him and said "to save the world from climate disaster and nuclear hellfire,I need you Frank to cut off your dick and throw it out the window while running from the police." Well you know what, the world is spinning today isn't it?

I mean, if every man on the planet cut off their dick and balls it would 100% save the world from climate disaster and nuclear hellfire. The rest of us just have to follow this trailblazer.

Mummichog
Aug 20, 2021

Gotta get me one of them radios

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zero VGS posted:

I mean, if every man on the planet cut off their dick and balls it would 100% save the world from climate disaster and nuclear hellfire. The rest of us just have to follow this trailblazer.

I am pretty sure it wouldn't, but it if you want to cut of your dick I'd like to see it

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am pretty sure it wouldn't, but it if you want to cut of your dick I'd like to see it

Would you though? Because there's this thing you can Google called "pain olympics"...

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Why didn't he just cut someone else's dick off?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zero VGS posted:

Would you though? Because there's this thing you can Google called "pain olympics"...

because I got confused!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
there are alot of 2002 dudes who like to talk about dicks

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
More dudes should cut of he own dicks :hai:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

More dudes should cut of he own dicks :hai:

:hmmyes:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Hold his legs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
I am SO triggered by this. I am a lib, and I have been owned. There is nothing that hurts my fee fees more than a bold True American brave enough to cut off his own dick and then lead the police on a 30-mile chase, bleeding throughout.

I am crying bitter liberal tears. I'm not man enough to cut my dick off, and this man proved it. I really hope this doesn't become a craze, I don't know that my masculinity (already threatened by the soy products I ingest daily) can hold up. I am literally shaking. I have never been so owned.