Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Buddykins posted:

look at the kitty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

scream :d2a:

and then

https://i.imgur.com/Cxz2HmM.mp4

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CODChimera posted:

how the gently caress has everyone not gone insane? like joker level insane
https://mobile.twitter.com/burgessev/status/1433104966974115844
VOTE!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

CODChimera posted:

I post in the trump thread

tururol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ex post facho posted:

I post in the trump thread

tururol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao the dog

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

that dog has hollow points. he's dying to shoot humans

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

PyPy posted:

omg this banner

it's a sign. get a 9mm

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Buddykins posted:

look at the kitty

it’s a cute kitty :3:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1433538870050803713

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol jfc d2a forever

https://mobile.twitter.com/ajc/status/1433519538310688786

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I picked up a good day to dri k more vodka

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:tipshat:

https://i.imgur.com/qcWBJvo.mp4

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

CODChimera posted:

you're insane if you havent gone insane by now. every aspect of life is shockingly bad and we're supposed to trudge into work so things dont get worse.

I should read Catch-22 again

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zn5o-gxtFA

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
per Shaun King (lol)

quote:

Attorney Jackie Johnson has been indicted for her role in Ahmaud Arbery's murder and the coverup afterword. ⁣

She was the DA of Glynn County and was just charged with violating her oath of office as District Attorney for protecting Ahmaud’s killers and telling the police not to arrest them. ⁣

She was also just charged with felony obstruction of justice for blocking the investigation. The indictment also mentions the blatant disrespect she showed to Ahmaud’s family. ⁣

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

:d2a:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

not a herpetologist, but some of the most highly venomous snakes in The world

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just incredible

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

a good start

indict every DA for their crimes

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just wow. they are so loving pathetic

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dustcat posted:

the thoughtful man's weapon is poison

Poisoned bullets, imho

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

the court is already lost for a generation! what the gently caress unless they have a plan to deal with that why would I vote for them

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ex post facho posted:

not a herpetologist, but some of the most highly venomous snakes in The world

they are yes, and apparently very curious, but they very rarely bite

Ziggy Starfucker
Jun 1, 2011

Pillbug

PyPy posted:

I don’t want guns because I have had suicidal thoughts before (like 15 years ago I was real low and totally would’ve shot my head if I had the option).

maybe a machete? a bastard sword?

Buy a gun and give it to a trustworthy and reliable friend for safe keeping in a gun safe. Go to the gun range together every few months so you know how to use it or even better take some formal training classes.

If you need something for self defense in the meantime get a collapsible baton if permitted by local and state laws, or just keep a sock full of quarters or D cell batteries. But seriously get a gun and learn to use it.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

like on the one hand I get that the DSCC's literal purpose for existence is senate campaigning so their people are going to frame everything in terms of senate campaigning, but on the other hand maybe if they don't have anything useful to offer they can shut the gently caress up and kill themselves

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Dustcat posted:

*extremely lawyer working for gun manufacturer voice* hmm perhaps we can show that some of them were no angels, let's dig up some dirt on them, pull up their permanent records

fuckin hell man I’m loggin off

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

campaigning on having accomplished something good hasn't been on the table for a long time, bt apparently now neither is campaigning on having tried to accomplish something good

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

they are yes, and apparently very curious, but they very rarely bite

unlike pigs which are not curious, and very often shoot... ... amazing creatures!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

VideoKid posted:

the court is already lost for a generation! what the gently caress unless they have a plan to deal with that why would I vote for them

make a law saying all judges must eat the horse paste I dunno

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

If there's a civil war I ain't fightin for poo poo lol who the gently caress cares gently caress america and every fuckin american there is not poo poo here worth getting inconvenienced for let alone dying lmao

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Everyone says Joker and Jokerified but when do we get to the ending of Joker?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

quote:

“The one mistake I made in this case was trying to be helpful to the police,” she told WIFO-FM in Jesup. " ... In retrospect, I was trying to do a good deed and get them some help and guidance to help them do their job. It’s now being used against me.”

Gee it's neat that she figured that out, I'm not even a loving lawyer and I feel like aiding one side of a case you're responsible for prosecuting might not be totally kosher

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
pippy buy some ninja stars

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1433540993735856131

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Hatebag posted:

If there's a civil war I ain't fightin for poo poo lol who the gently caress cares gently caress america and every fuckin american there is not poo poo here worth getting inconvenienced for let alone dying lmao

agreed. you should still own a gun tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Praise jesup