Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
first mr dick choppy now this
https://mobile.twitter.com/MLive/status/1433541954550239238

do i smell a trend stewing?

also yeah the cops are probably full of poo poo and they shot him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

The fun thing with those statistics is what happens to them when you exclude China from the results lol

also they externalize away climate change

which is also a pro elem with chinas numbers

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I can't wait for the celebrity campaign ads singing about women's rights to control their "va-jay-jays" or however they try to cutesy it up

or no it's gonna be some variation of WAP I bet

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a lot of the RBG poo poo actually came from a Tumblr account that would take excerpts of some of the sharper/more clever writing in her rulings and pair them with zany pictures and eventually the account got turned into the "Notorious RBG" book

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I can't wait for the celebrity campaign ads singing about women's rights to control their "va-jay-jays" or however they try to cutesy it up

omg this is definitely happening

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

is there a new saturday night live this weekend? i bet it'll be the pre-recorded fake commercial that happens after the "live from new york" bit at the beginning

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/jdvance1/status/1433530902982893570?s=21

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
I just finished watching this new natgeo documentary series about 9/11, it was quite good actually, just focused on a small number of people who survived it recounting their personal experiences of the day. Some really terrifying stories and a bunch of video footage I'd never seen before. I couldn't help but laugh sometimes though because the firefighters were a major focus and man like every single New York firefighter is named Sal or Mickey or Jimmy Bravo or something and talk in ridiculous new yawk accents, like do they all go into FDNY like that or does the institution transform them into firefighter caricatures

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

as long as that america destroying harridan Susan Sarandon isn't inolved :argh:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

remember vote or die lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/marceelias/status/1433547271648514055

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

civil war II timeline:

chud states will become 110% nazi zones where you risk getting ethnically cleansed if you go to them as a non white dude or commie (more than u already do), where there's random guerilla warfare and massacres, with rascal scooter death squads emerging from the woods and burning towns down because they distribute vaccines there and have a chinese restaurant. The news will just call them mass shootings and act like its all the same as any other shooting. Non-chud states will continue as they are, with everything getting shittier, but at least any ethnic cleansing will mostly be done by the cops instead of amateurs who dont even have an APC. Eventually climate change and whatnot wears everything down and eventually everything collapses and there are 42069 different factions shooting each other in the dick until someone gets around the nuclear silo security and glasses antifa headquarters

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

it's true white working class children are snorting fentanyl every day before school

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tacodaemon posted:

a lot of the RBG poo poo actually came from a Tumblr account that would take excerpts of some of the sharper/more clever writing in her rulings and pair them with zany pictures and eventually the account got turned into the "Notorious RBG" book

so once again the main problem is capitalism

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Buddykins posted:

remember vote or die lol

more like vote; die

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

that’s why schools are open duh

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

VideoKid posted:

I had great great Aunts and Uncles who thought that about this Hitler guy and it didn’t turn out great for them

lol the republicans wish they were the nazi party post-ww1

they are duck soup

1/6 wasnt a dry run it was a massive failure kicked off by qq butthurt over the election loss

the supreme court sucks but they didnt rule on a single thing, the texas law will lose a lot of bite after the challenges

i dunno its not perfect and things will continue to suck because of the uncontrolled pandemic but its not gas chambers o clock yet either

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

same penalty as selling oxy

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

euphronius posted:

it’s literally terrorism lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
google has odd ideas about my interests

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

VideoKid posted:

your choices are nazis or succ libs

I think I need to pick what country I’m gonna flee too

i wasnt thinking civil war.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

bleeding kansas posted:

lol the republicans wish they were the nazi party post-ww1

they are duck soup

1/6 wasnt a dry run it was a massive failure kicked off by qq butthurt over the election loss

the supreme court sucks but they didnt rule on a single thing, the texas law will lose a lot of bite after the challenges

i dunno its not perfect and things will continue to suck because of the uncontrolled pandemic but its not gas chambers o clock yet either

hm yes very good rendition of the "things are not that bad, yet" take

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the gop is a continuation of an American white nationalist tradition which the nazis where an offshoot or child of so … it’s a little cloudy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

bleeding kansas posted:

cmon, op

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

VideoKid posted:

your choices are nazis or succ libs

I think I need to pick what country I’m gonna flee too

lol i see more confederate flags in bc than i ever saw in seattle

gl

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

as long as that america destroying harridan Susan Sarandon isn't inolved :argh:

SHE RUINED EVERYTHING!!!

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

google, show me a list of absolute poo poo

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Dustcat posted:

hm yes very good rendition of the "things are not that bad, yet" take

lol get outta here with your ww2 comparisons you nerds

Hirsute
May 4, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

So are you from Pittsburgh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

not endorsing what follows

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/1433457040064667650?s=21

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i have been and continue to be right there with tim kreider (bottom left) in terms of dealing-with-social-collapse plans

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Rah! posted:

civil war II timeline:

chud states will become 110% nazi zones where you risk getting ethnically cleansed if you go to them as a non white dude or commie (more than u already do), where there's random guerilla warfare and massacres, with rascal scooter death squads emerging from the woods and burning towns down because they distribute vaccines there and have a chinese restaurant. The news will just call them mass shootings and act like its all the same as any other shooting. Non-chud states will continue as they are, with everything getting shittier, but at least any ethnic cleansing will mostly be done by the cops instead of amateurs who dont even have an APC. Eventually climate change and whatnot wears everything down and eventually everything collapses and there are 42069 different factions shooting each other in the dick until someone gets around the nuclear silo security and glasses antifa headquarters

sweet sounds good let's do it

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Rah! posted:

civil war II timeline:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I'm more concerned by what the generation of anti-science/medicine brain-poison is going to yield

nazis aren't going to get very far if they're as healthy as 1400s peasants

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

bleeding kansas posted:

lol get outta here with your ww2 comparisons you nerds

how do you think a united states controlled by a fascist party with a strong completely insane wing fueled by facebook memes will address the continuing collapse of its real economy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

i just don't believe this scotus would decline to hear a case on a 6 week ban, accept a case on a 15 week ban, then plan to come back later and say "yeah actually the 6 week ban is bad". i can't come up with 5 justices that would want to do that.

and it's dumb to think that any part of a 6- or 15-week ban is ok because "a lot of bite got taken out of them" by unspecified "challenges"

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Dustcat posted:

how do you think a united states controlled by a fascist party with a strong completely insane wing fueled by facebook memes will address the continuing collapse of its real economy

i dunno probably about like they did the last 4 years but now you need a round-trip ticket to gently caress

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

I'm more concerned by what the generation of anti-science/medicine brain-poison is going to yield

nazis aren't going to get very far if they're as healthy as 1400s peasants

The us economy/power structure is basically only 0.01% of the population, they can manage without their brainwashed death cult or the rest of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Hirsute posted:

So are you from Pittsburgh

possibly