Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
I like to wake up and bake before work. Tomorrow is lemon bars. Always nice to have a Chapo + Cum Town combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Why would I do that when I can just email…oh.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Proust Malone posted:

Why would I do that when I can just email…oh.

Virgil has entered a liminal state and will only reappear once enough people have emailed him

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I love that "Magneto prison" has entered the general vocabulary. It always makes me laugh.

also, lol that the Taliban now has a bigger air force than the UK. :jj:

prefect fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Sep 1, 2021

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Boywhiz88 posted:

I like to wake up and bake before work. Today is Night Terror OG. Always nice to have a Chapo + Revolutions + Age of Napoleon combo.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Brave upload, Chris

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Also, did they take Chris’ mic away? You can hear his laughs get picked up, but he’s not interjecting as much anymore. Same w music drops and whatnot, after he finally nailed one.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Boywhiz88 posted:

Also, did they take Chris’ mic away? You can hear his laughs get picked up, but he’s not interjecting as much anymore. Same w music drops and whatnot, after he finally nailed one.

This episode was a little late, wasn't it? Maybe he was behind schedule and decided to go easy on it. :shrug:

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

More of something I've noticed over the last couple of weeks.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Boywhiz88 posted:

They read my posts :colbert:

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
a podcast producer is lower than a dog! the fact that the audience knows his name is a failure

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP
He's better on Hell of Presidents anyway.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Jabronie posted:

a podcast producer is lower than a dog! the fact that the audience knows his name is a failure

Sounds like you were hurt by chapos first Judas

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Is Felix still doing his TV series shows?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sephyr posted:

Is Felix still doing his TV series shows?

He said on twitter a while back that his this is sus series was coming back at some point.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I think the tv series podcasts he was doing with Matt finished already

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Jabronie posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/yungchomsky/status/1329591081978236929

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

Boywhiz88 posted:

Definitely noticed this happened as well. Something MUST have happened, whether it was the wet boys saying something or him just reading angry fan comments. It's a shame too because I actually do like Chris and love And Introducing, the music-book podcast he does with his wife Molly (who is hilarious). Their 9/11 in Music episode (featuring Matt) is one of my favorite podcast episodes ever.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Androies posted:

Definitely noticed this happened as well. Something MUST have happened, whether it was the wet boys saying something or him just reading angry fan comments. It's a shame too because I actually do like Chris and love And Introducing, the music-book podcast he does with his wife Molly (who is hilarious). Their 9/11 in Music episode (featuring Matt) is one of my favorite podcast episodes ever.

That 9/11 episode sounds pretty interesting.

Just listened to Matt's guest appearance on Report This Post, and it was excellent.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
chris is cool and no snarling hogs could convince him or the boys to take his mic away, imo

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'm excited to hear their stories of surviving what New Yorkers consider to be bad flooding.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Tweezer Reprise posted:

chris is cool and no snarling hogs could convince him or the boys to take his mic away, imo

agreed, they would not and should not give a poo poo about that

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

crepeface posted:

is arthur chu the gamergate guy?

Nah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsMFxpaoGNY

Zoracle Zed
Jul 10, 2001

Androies posted:

And Introducing, the music-book podcast he does with his wife Molly (who is hilarious). Their 9/11 in Music episode (featuring Matt) is one of my favorite podcast episodes ever.

the entire run of the "our band could be your life" episodes this past year ruled

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Agreed. And Introducing is extremely good, Chris's edits and drops are extremely good and anyone who complains is a little bitch IMO

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I don't know. Like, when Matt says "how about NO!" in the Dr. Evil voice, and then there's a drop of Dr. Evil saying the same line in Austin Powers, I don't really know who that's for. If you recognize the reference, you don't need the drop, and if you don't recognize the reference, an audio drop of the original line probably isn't going to help.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

General Dog posted:

I don't know. Like, when Matt says "how about NO!" in the Dr. Evil voice, and then there's a drop of Dr. Evil saying the same line in Austin Powers, I don't really know who that's for. If you recognize the reference, you don't need the drop, and if you don't recognize the reference, an audio drop of the original line probably isn't going to help.

Previa_fun posted:

anyone who complains is a little bitch IMO

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

Bust Rodd posted:

Nah, not really

yes

quit dogfending

sometimes, dogs are bad

just like humans!

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

EDIT IT CHRIS!!!-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVFEVWJMz8

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

General Dog posted:

what I don't get is what prompted him to start doing that poo poo all of a sudden?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Unironically use this music anytime Matt makes a joke.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

PerilPastry posted:

what I don't get is what prompted him to start doing that poo poo all of a sudden?
It's free real estate

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

PerilPastry posted:

sometimes it's funny! sometimes it's not. such is podcasts

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Unironically use this music anytime Matt makes a joke.

in its entirety

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

To be fair, the “free real estate” drop is the MVP of Hell of Presidents.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Why are y’all complaining about Chris and not talking about what may be the simultaneously the best and worst episode from last night ?

I don’t actually believe that, but it was real rough to listen to.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

General Dog posted:

It’s for Chris.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Phone posted:

Why are y’all complaining about Chris and not talking about what may be the simultaneously the best and worst episode from last night ?

I don’t actually believe that, but it was real rough to listen to.

Like the new ep of Chapo? Yeah, bummer episode for sure.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
The edits to the podcast are fun and the you’ll the chapo boys even request a drop from time to time. Stop being weird!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Saint of the covid thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Was wondering about today's interviewee's reference to Cum Town and then realized he was this guy:

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/10/24/16503462/dsa-women-cumtown-chapo

lol