Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The new thread should be called Dr3am thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

b_d posted:

the gaming dream 2.0 thread has been goldmined. i mainly bring this up because i wanted to point out that pablo, sub-actuality, and symbolic are getting dangerously powerful at creating content. and i couldn't post it there because it's in the gold mine. also some other people too. great work everyone.

:cheersdoge:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

b_d posted:

the gaming dream 2.0 thread has been goldmined. i mainly bring this up because i wanted to point out that pablo, sub-actuality, and symbolic are getting dangerously powerful at creating content. and i couldn't post it there because it's in the gold mine. also some other people too. great work everyone.

lol thank you. also

EmmyOk posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm 3000 posts behind on that thread, its gonna be epic to catch up.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i had a gaming dream i wanted to post last night but i had forgotten it by the time i woke up and the only dream i can remember is not related to video games. i hope super mario is in the inaugural dream.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I was just going to empty quote these older posts when I got the notification that the thread was goldmined:

GorfZaplen posted:

I dreamed that the Wizardry games had deliberately mispelled Medusa as a joke and that everyone had been unknowingly mispronouncing and mispelling it because of them, and that it was originally spelled Meduce. I said thst was a pretty artless joke to make to which ArfJason responded "not as artless as your posts lmfao"

EmmyOk posted:

Dreamt I lost my right arm in a freak buzzsaw accident when reading the latest chapter of One Piece. Posted on the Imp Zone asking if there were any good controllers for disabled gamers and everyone just kept responding "why not use the one you always use lol" for pages.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i had a dream but it was like 80% lex luger and only 5% nintendo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

to dream a super mario dream
to ride on punished "venom" horse
to filll the unfillable bucket
to be sued by Moregon, oh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

no. NO. the green lizard in doom is gone

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I was just going to empty quote these older posts when I got the notification that the thread was goldmined:

lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Dreamed that I was working at digging ditches when a courier showed up with a letter for me. It was an invitation from Toadsworth summoning me to the castle in the Mushroom Kingdom. I was immediately rushed onto a plane where Brad Pitt and Kanye West were already sitting and smoking huge blunts. I took my seat and soon we were in the air. After a few minutes Kanye West went to the bathroom. He never came out. A few minutes later Brad Pitt said "Isn't this your stop?" and I looked out the window and there we were, right outside Peach's Castle. I didn't even notice us landing.

I stepped out the door and was hustled to my room. I was told that I had a roommate and it was none other than Bulma from DBZ. She told me that there was a mistake so we'd have to share a bed. I tried to play it cool, but she could tell I was flustered. She turned on the TV and it was a 9/11 retrospective, she got really sad thinking about all the lives lost on that fateful day. I comforted her as best I could but she said it was too distressing and she had to go home. Well, at least I'd have this bed to myself.

The next day I awoke to Toad telling me I was to meet Mario and Peach, and their kids. I went down to the front of the castle, across from the bridge. Mario and Peach came out, and then Mario blew a whistle and one by one, smaller and smaller mario's emerged. They would all line up, getting progressively smaller until there were 99 of them. Mario explained that this happened every time he got a 1UP. A new mario took the place of the old one. He also said not to worry too much, they're all basically braindead. I took his advice. He then told me he wanted to meet in his private chamber.

Marios chamber was as opulent as you could imagine, with busts of all the nintendo giants like miyamoto and iwata everywhere. He sat me down across from him at a huge desk, then he confided in me that he has a rare and fatal disease and that he needs a true heir to his throne. I began to say I wasn't worthy, but he cut me off to tell me that he wanted me to find his successor, and handed me a piece of paper with a picture of the entire smash roster. He pointed at a picture of Olimar and said "Start there" then I woke up.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Imps into Dr3ams

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

counting Shiddies before i sleep in the hopes of having sweet gaming dreams

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

gah! praying for the backup to be reposted

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lmfao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Imps into Dr3ams

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Imps into Dr3ams

lol even better

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Imps into Dr3ams

lol

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I知 gaming
Are the best I ever had

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
Are the best I ever had

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
Are the best I ever had

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
Are the best I ever had

*solemnly chainsaws a drone*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I’m gaming
Are the best I ever had

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
Are the best I ever had

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I love imp zone

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Fungah! posted:

trying to jack off posted:

gah! praying for the backup to be reposted

ah poo poo i cleared out a bunch old imgur uploads because i didnt think there was anything important in there. dont think i have the pic anymore either, if i do its on a computer i dont have access to right now

e: gamecube measuring pics are gone too. drat i thought i hadnt used that account for anything i hosed up lol. i still have those on my phone at least idk if mods can edit threads in the goldmine

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Sep 3, 2021

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

ah poo poo i cleared out a bunch old imgur uploads because i didnt think there was anything important in there. dont think i have the pic anymore either, if i do its on a computer i dont have access to right now

e: gamecube measuring pics are gone too. drat i thought i hadnt used that account for anything i hosed up lol. i still have those on my phone at least idk if mods can edit threads in the goldmine

seems like the gamecube is a cube, no evidence to say otherwise

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

absolutely anything posted:

you hosed up real bad. you wouldn't make these mistakes if you cared about us

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

someone better have a gaming dream and make a thread

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bolverkur posted:

part of my dream last night was opening up the imp zone and seeing a new dream thread titled "I'm the Dreamps: 3" and it had a Spongebob stylesheet and everyone was sort of resigned to it being stuck that way. but I don't think this is a powerful enough dream to christen a new thread

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

All of the imps going to sleep in our big bed with sleeping caps attempting to summon the new thread

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Bolverkur posted:

On it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I’m gaming