Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImqSfrrBBvw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Was wondering about today's interviewee's reference to Cum Town and then realized he was this guy:

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/10/24/16503462/dsa-women-cumtown-chapo

lol

the glee with which these people run to tattle on others

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Was wondering about today's interviewee's reference to Cum Town and then realized he was this guy:

lol

lol I forgot this detail

"Jeff, a co-author of this piece, is a paying subscriber."

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
I love that the headline of the article implies there is a problem with misogyny on the left and then several times in the article they point out that there is no evidence that sexism is anymore rampant on "the left" than anywhere else

Absolute baby brained clickbait bullshit

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

sure but why arent the chapos doing more to combat the rising perception of misogyny

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
jeff vox salivating at the future journalist reporting about democrat leader conversations with sinema and manchin. what a leech. the entire conversation was him treating politics as aesthetics.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
seemed like matt didn't care for the conversation at all, and checked out.

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.
admittedly less embarrassing for everyone involved than the time they talked to the tradcath guy (also some about abortion, coincidentally)

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

papa horny michael posted:

seemed like matt didn't care for the conversation at all, and checked out.

He's ascended and knows that whatever happens in DC is going to happen no matter what so keeping track of the dance and theater accomplishes nothing.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
I'm huge into cum town and haven't ever specifically seen anyone from that crowd going after Jeff vox.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

papa horny michael posted:

I'm huge into cum town and haven't ever specifically seen anyone from that crowd going after Jeff vox.

I hosed him

e: But since working at the Post he does solid reporting honestly.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Tweezer Reprise posted:

admittedly less embarrassing for everyone involved than the time they talked to the tradcath guy (also some about abortion, coincidentally)

well that wasnt supposed to be a conversation among equals as much as it was initially a debate that turned into jesus christ you loving suck plz crawl into a hole

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

If Matt started a paramilitary group would you join it? I would

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Mr. Grinch posted:

well that wasnt supposed to be a conversation among equals as much as it was initially a debate that turned into jesus christ you loving suck plz crawl into a hole

yeah, that ep absolutely ruled

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Cosmik Slop posted:

No I wouldn’t, officer

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Cosmik Slop posted:

Based on his recent vlogs, it's more likely to be a cult

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Depends, what would the outfits look like?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

bobjr posted:

Depends, what would the outfits look like?

XL Tall tees. Jorts. Crocs. Get them

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Heath posted:

And let that beard grow. Welcome to the Matthadajeen brother

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Still so funny

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Heath posted:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Iconic fit

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

lol

"if the chapos aren't misogynistic, then how come I'm saying they are?"

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer
:ssh:

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
LMAAAAAO, exactly where my mind went, Konec Hry.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Tweezer Reprise posted:

that loving owned and Amber just spit roasting the dork while he's reading hail marys for the pod or whatever is one of the best moments ever

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

An all-timer of a bad episode and Jeff Vox wasn’t even the worst part.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

nah Jeff Vox was definitely the worst part.

I liked when Will made a flouride joke and Jeff clearly didn't get it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I just stopped listening when they cut to the interview because Jeff Vox is a mealy-mouthed slug worm and I’m a motherfukin’ cum boi

Feelix has sucked the last 2-3 episodes, he’s not funny when he’s mad and he’s not particularly insightful like Will or Matt, he’s just like, calling people cunts and pouting. If there’s an energy dragging the show down recently for me it feels like him. Buck up, take a break, make more podcasts about TV, but Jesus Christ do something before you pop a blood vessel, you’re turning into Alex Jones

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

gently caress, nick is such a savant at noticing poo poo to make fun of. i'm lolling at that zoomed in pixellated shoe

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

I just stopped listening when they cut to the interview because Jeff Vox is a mealy-mouthed slug worm and I’m a motherfukin’ cum boi

Feelix has sucked the last 2-3 episodes, he’s not funny when he’s mad and he’s not particularly insightful like Will or Matt, he’s just like, calling people cunts and pouting. If there’s an energy dragging the show down recently for me it feels like him. Buck up, take a break, make more podcasts about TV, but Jesus Christ do something before you pop a blood vessel, you’re turning into Alex Jones

wrong, one of the best episodes ever which is actually related to the current events is the Brett Kavanaugh one where Felix is loving furiously mad about Kavanaugh's coming confirmation as a supreme court justice, can't remember the episode number but it's the one which starts out with Felix singing Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Felix's frothing-at-the-mouth freakout about Hillary sending out John Podesta at the Javits center to concede on her behalf is what got me into the show. We love mad Felix.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

General Dog posted:

I don't know. Like, when Matt says "how about NO!" in the Dr. Evil voice, and then there's a drop of Dr. Evil saying the same line in Austin Powers, I don't really know who that's for. If you recognize the reference, you don't need the drop, and if you don't recognize the reference, an audio drop of the original line probably isn't going to help.

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
getting mad because my logical mind cannot process the time the host said "do i make you horny, baby?" in an austin powers voice

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I like mad Felix it's serious Felix that's lame/bad.

Cached Money posted:

wrong, one of the best episodes ever which is actually related to the current events is the Brett Kavanaugh one where Felix is loving furiously mad about Kavanaugh's coming confirmation as a supreme court justice, can't remember the episode number but it's the one which starts out with Felix singing Take Me Out to the Ball Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPTcDLH64p0

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

All Felixes are beautiful

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Groovelord Neato posted:

I like mad Felix it's serious Felix that's lame/bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPTcDLH64p0

someone clip virgil saying he doesn't want to be investigated by us marshalls

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

jeff’s p good for a reporter and the interview was fine and informative imo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Having listened to the new episode and people are just angry their treats got care mad and reminded the listeners life is actually bad for everyone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The last actually bad episode I can remember was the Taibbi one.