Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Oh look, honey! Torgo has a little altar to Ba’al!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Dawgstar posted:

For me it's "Every frame of this movie looks like someone's last known photograph."

one of the best lines they ever did, probably. also incredibly true.

i was surprised at how decent of a horror movie manos was with the restoration. it really exudes a strong vibe of creepy when you can actually see wtf is happening.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Zamboni Rodeo posted:

It's quarter to moist

She's getting squishy!

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

bees x1000 posted:

been thinking about it and this might be my favorite moment in the whole show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh5n2IFzn1c&t=29s

My single favourite perfect moment is also from this bit, where Crow is deeply frustrated at being on hold, but still dances to the hold music.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Got my backer survey and tbh I’m a little annoyed that shipping is going to be a TBD second charge that isn’t included in the initial pledge they’ve already collected. I definitely don’t remember that being the case for the first Kickstarter, but I could be wrong.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Got my backer survey and tbh I’m a little annoyed that shipping is going to be a TBD second charge that isn’t included in the initial pledge they’ve already collected. I definitely don’t remember that being the case for the first Kickstarter, but I could be wrong.

While annoying I think the issue is that they haven't finalized a lot of stuff so they don't know what shipping will actually cost yet.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

okay I filled out the backer survey, please give me my digital files now

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I'm pretty sure they specified throughout the campaign that you'd need to pay for shipping on top of what you've already pledged. I'm not sure about the first Kickstarter, but I'm almost positive they said that on this one.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I can't think of another experiment that honestly falls off the cliff like Manos does.

not as bad but i think they said Sidehackers was a big mistake

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Well yeah but Manos doesn't have a sudden rape revenge plot.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

Burkion posted:

Well yeah but Manos doesn't have a sudden rape revenge plot.

I mean, kinda? It's just too incompetent for it to be particularly shocking

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I hesitated on the backer survey because of the glasses. I purchased two, and would take the third pair they're offering, but I want all three to be the upgraded version. I'm not sure how they're taking that into account.

And yeah, they mentioned during the campaign that the shipping was going to be separate, and later.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
Global shipping prices are through the roof (like 4x higher than normal) and are changing constantly. There are huge shipping container shortages and people are experiencing months of delay. Board game kickstarters are being hit super hard by this right now and many projects are separating shipping costs and trying to delay collecting until the last possible moment in order to get the best rates they can. You'll probably end up seeing split shipping costs like this for a while yet.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Big Mean Jerk posted:

The last Kickstarter wasn't during a massive global pandemic that's causing shipping prices to be so volatile that kickstarters that were successful last spring have gone bankrupt due to the increase in shipping costs.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Famously the movie that instituted the rule they had to watch the whole thing first.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

“For those of you playing along at home, Rita is dead.”

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Does anyone have a list of the "classic" episodes that came with the Kickstarter? I remember looking at one but I can't find it now. I got the digital tier and already upgraded to the ten base from the other tiers and want to know what then ten extra on the deluxe package are before I add 30 bucks to my pledge.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
I'm not sure, but I did add that tier to my initial pledge, but now clicking through the rewards questions it throws me this incredibly badly worded question about clarifying which set of extra episodes I want, and that I should perhaps still add the add-on in the rewards manager and remove the kickstarter add-on and then later remove the additional add-on so I'll get the credit and it's all very ???.

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Dawgstar posted:

Famously the movie that instituted the rule they had to watch the whole thing first.
Only love pads the film.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Fezz posted:

Does anyone have a list of the "classic" episodes that came with the Kickstarter? I remember looking at one but I can't find it now. I got the digital tier and already upgraded to the ten base from the other tiers and want to know what then ten extra on the deluxe package are before I add 30 bucks to my pledge.
I found this, but yeah it's strangely hard to find a list anywhere of what's in each package and I remember seeing one too.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

I also found this in one of the Kickstarter updates from when the campaign was still going.

There are so many different tiers though, I have no idea if this + the pdf linked above actually cover it all.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I think that's it. But if I had the 5 from the $85 and paid $30 extra does that mean I should have all the episodes already? This is very confusing. I'm going to email them.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
(Me in a few hours)

Lovejoy!! :v:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Zeether posted:

Only love pads the film.

Chili peppers burn my gut

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Didn’t get the rewards survey. :(

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I know a thing or two about a thing or two.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Splint Chesthair posted:

Didn’t get the rewards survey. :(

They said it could take a while since they had more surveys to send out than the system could handle at a time.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

They said it could take a while since they had more surveys to send out than the system could handle at a time.

Oh, maybe. I took the last update to mean everyone should have received them by now.

CrowWaitingOnHoldWithTechnicalSupport.gif

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Funky Valentine posted:

I know a thing or two about a thing or two.

You give ME the creeps!

:corsair:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The sketch after Last Clear Chance is great.

Maybe a little bit of hard salami.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Mister Kingdom posted:

You give ME the creeps!

:corsair:

“God is Dead?” GOOD!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 days!
"WHERE IS OLIVE LOAF", PEOPLE DEMAND

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Why'd you hire me if you hate me so? :ohdear:

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

The sketch after Last Clear Chance is great.

Maybe a little bit of hard salami.
Would you like to identify this bucket full of your brother?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The cop never said anything about doing intensely stupid things!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Attention all cars :black101: kill your owners :black101:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Why don't they look?

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Dear god... who are you? WHAT are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cross-Section