Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Iowa has officially surrendered
https://twitter.com/Kyle_Ocker/status/1433447091259547651?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

hahahhhahasjdfas;lflk

llllamlamloaoooooas

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
gotta get that r0 to 1 before you can call it endemic

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/nothoodlum/status/1433593962967801862?s=21

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Jon Irenicus posted:

a student asked me what I was doing for the holiday weekend and I fumbled so hard trying to not look insane. sorry, kid.

it's an insane world; you should look insane

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i lost the majority of my family to covid so im not death thirsty even for "the chuds" or whatever. its just exhausting lmao

me neither, but don't get tired because it's just loving starting lmao jesus loving christ I've gone through a portal into hell but I still have to go to work lol lmao

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

america is arriving at that state of addiction where we are breaking our own limbs with fake accidents to get another Rx

Blowdryer
Jan 25, 2008

glenn greenwald got thick

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Quiet part out loud:

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

BONGHITZ posted:

lol. just lmao. I don't know who this is even for other than you but you told me to MAKE THE THING and internet law demands THING MADE

also Threadless marketing has been drowning me in emails saying I am missing out on retirement boat money by not doing a DOUBLE SIDED DESIGN so who am I, a certified donkey brained moron to doubt the marketing department?

I am a HackerRespirator Crew and this is my.. manifesto

YOU CAN BUY THIS ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY THING HERE: :pcgaming:https://rubby.threadless.com/designs/no-one-will-save-you/mens/t-shirt/regular?variation=front-back&color=black:pcgaming:

or don't. probably don't, actually. this poo poo has been run into the ground already

IT IS WELL TIMED THAT YOU QUOTE THIS

well, not really, but I was looking through the order history and I noticed some ABSOLUTE LEGEND bought a kid sized shirt

I do not know who you are sir, but you are an incredible parent -- I hope that your child-sized human wears it proudly to school and, if they are being forced back into the covid mines, that it intimidates other children into wearing appropriate masks or at least wearing their poo poo rags properly

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
the rhetoric about covid will ultimately converge on "covid is good, actually"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

The state government is 100% led by Trump supporting megachuds that have increasingly made it illegal to even acknowledge that COVID exists.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Xcom monthly project report:

Iowa has signed a secret pact with unknown viral forces and has withdrawn from the project

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Homocow posted:

the rhetoric about covid will ultimately converge on "covid is good, actually"

it's your patriotic duty to get covid, it proves you love freedom

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

jetz0r posted:

unrelated, does anyone know if stink bombs are blocked by p100 filters? i doubt it, but maybe by OV carts?

or does anyone know of a harmless but awful smell that IS blocked by p100 filters and comes in some kind of convenient package?

a lot of smells are actually organic vapors, which won't be stopped by a p100 (because those block particulates, which is what covid is). they sell mask seal test kits which is some kind of pepper powder i think. any scented spray would work too, like fabreze.

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

kreeningsons posted:

how are everyone's side effects from the third dose?

3 phizers here and the 3rd seemed on par, if not worse, than dose 2

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol the parent teacher meeting from interstellar but instead of farming they want you kids to die violently

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Today

Yesterday

Since Jul 26 (order hosed up toward the end. might fix tomorrow)
https://imgur.com/a/j5Ag7mG

covidactnow.org

dang, south jersey is finally leaking upwards

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol I need to run away but I don't know where to go there's humans everywhere

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

silicone thrills posted:

Rubby shirt came in gently caress yeah

edit: I just realized my hair matches the purple on the filters lmao

nice!

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
you loving elitists act like there's a way to stop viruses from spreading, but there's not

it's impossible and we should just give up

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

100 degrees Calcium posted:

the respirator shirt is good

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

silicone thrills posted:

I just realized my hair matches the purple on the filters lmao

if youre not colour coordinating with your ppe then step it up son

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

that's a loving horrible outcome that no one including you wants but you seem to be unable to comprehend what it actually means besides a collection of sounds that you gurgle that make you feel better

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Thoguh posted:

At what point is the lack of hiring just a straight up strike by capital?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Why are you doing this weird self-probation thing? It it because you need attention?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
seem to recall openly saying multiple times that gottlieb gets on air and explicitly advocates for pfizer's bottom line and getting yelled at itt for it

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

lol didn't this person and kenney just disappear for the last couple of weeks?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

i dont know how to not go completely insane over this poo poo

hell yes, it rules doesn't it :respek:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Stereotype posted:

that's a loving horrible outcome that no one including you wants but you seem to be unable to comprehend what it actually means besides a collection of sounds that you gurgle that make you feel better

its the outcome that's gonna happen regardless of how hard anyone itt wears a respirator unfortunately.

we're getting a 2nd, significantly worse flu.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Fame Douglas posted:

Why are you doing this weird self-probation thing? It it because you need attention?

he is making a point to give himself a probation every time he gives one to someone else. i think it's to show he isn't giving out probations flippantly because he is paying a cost more substantial than "push a button on a webpage."

i don't really think it's necessary tbqh.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Schnorkles posted:

its the outcome that's gonna happen regardless of how hard anyone itt wears a respirator unfortunately.

we're getting a 2nd, significantly worse flu.

it's like cancer if cancer was contagious and you could recover from it without significant medical intervention most of the time. it has an equivalent death rate.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Lastgirl posted:

humans are essentially insane and evil primates overcome with desire which complicates the poo poo out of everything

americanism is the material extreme of having your desires instantly fufilled with the pretense of no struggle, it outrights denies in basic humanity, humility, and gratitude for the simplest pleasures of life so you aren't crazy, everyone else literally is a psychopath consumer cowed by fear and anxiety which forces them to desire even harder. They put up masks and armors and keep denying and denying, willing this consumer based society forward at great suffering.

accurate af, a nation full of hungry ghosts

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Stereotype posted:

it's like cancer if cancer was contagious and you could recover from it without significant medical intervention most of the time. it has an equivalent death rate.

welcome to hell

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

2021 was a good year. It was significantly better than 2022.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Stereotype posted:

a lot of smells are actually organic vapors, which won't be stopped by a p100 (because those block particulates, which is what covid is). they sell mask seal test kits which is some kind of pepper powder i think. any scented spray would work too, like fabreze.

i never thought about fabreze. tested it out with my ov/p100 carts and i could walk through a cloud of febreze without smelling a thing. but i can still smell a little something with p100s

i asked about stink bomb analogs because the random city sewer smells get mostly blocked by p100 filters, so most of the poo poo smells must be from particles, not gases. stink bombs use some kind of volatile sulfur based liquid though, so i didn't have much hope for them anyways

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

2021 was a good year. It was significantly better than 2022.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
when i was younger there were dreams of curing cancer and lots of research about it and haha whoops now we just have another one. our bad.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I’m not sure how the world has any sort of future.

I mean, I’ve sat by and watched climate change basically get ignored for my entire adult life. It’s never even been the main political issue! But I turned 18 right before 9/11 turned us fascist, spent college arguing about whether or not torture was ok and watching the Vice President shoot somebody in the face, and then joined the job market right as our economy collapsed due to the Chuds.

meanwhile climate change keeps getting more dire, and our infrastructure keeps collapsing…but we had a black President!

And then some half with reality show host won the presidency with the help of fascist Russia and the American taliban, he convinced people that windmills cause cancer and bleach cures disease….and then ignored climate change some more while he let a pandemic fix social security insolvency.

it’s like we are living in some terrible mishmash of a bunch of different lovely dystopian movies and there’s no light at the end of the tunnel.

That, my friends, is my weekly crack ping event .

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Stereotype posted:

when i was younger there were dreams of curing cancer and lots of research about it and haha whoops now we just have another one. our bad.

Other species have contagious forms of cancer so I guess it could be worse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Stereotype posted:

biden promised to cure cancer