Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah! posted:

turltes in time snes, deunk eith my wife

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

hell yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Deunk eith my wife, and you're too blame
Darling you give games a bad name

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

:cheerdoge:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

hell yeah

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Fungah! posted:

Who's the Mikey and who's the Raph in your relationship?

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

1. Resident Evil 3 Remake
2. Super Mario 3D World/Bowser's Fury
3. Deus Ex
4. Persona 5 Strikers
5. Nier Replicant
6. Resident Evil: Village
7. Mass Effect 1: Legendary Edition - Paragon, romanced Liara, Sentinel
8. Mass Effect 2: Legendary Edition - Paragon, didn't cheat on Liara, Infiltrator, all DLC done
9. Mass Effect 3: Legendary Edition - Paragon, synthesis, stayed with Liara, all DLC done
10. Episode of Yuffie
11. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
12. Halo 3 Co-Op (replay)
13. Halo 4 Co-Op
14. Yakuza 4
15.The Great Ace Attorney Adventures
16. Quake
17. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past

Seventh game I've beaten on my SNES classic (want to make it my goal to beat all of the games on here). Game got kinda brutal at the end, but it is deserving of its classic status for sure.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mario land 2: the 6 golden coins. its fun but wqlay too easy lol, looking forward to revisiting wario land for the first time in years!

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

trying to jack off posted:

mario land 2: the 6 golden coins. its fun but wqlay too easy lol, looking forward to revisiting wario land for the first time in years!

god drat the music in this game is so fuckin good

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

heehee posted:

god drat the music in this game is so fuckin good
It's been 20 years since I played it and I still sometimes whistle it unprompted

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

warios castle is somewhat challenging for a game like that

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

warios castle is somewhat challenging for a game like that

yeah, that's where the game starts to kind of test you but then it's over so quick. just needed a couple of extra stages in it before ending. it's kind if the nature of an open ended game like that where you can choose the worlds in any order (i did turtle first so i could get the worst poo poo over and done with)

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Mario owning his own castle seems a bit out of character imho

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Psychonauts 2

Really impressed they managed to pull this off after such a long time. It was great!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Grand Prix ALL CUPS IN 50CC, 100CC, 150CC, MIRROR AND 200CC 3 STARS)
2. Sonic Advance (Sonic)
3. Alien Syndrome (US version, 1-ALL 1CC no death, reached 2-6) - video
4. Sonic 3 Complete (Knuckles, Tails)
5. Super Mario World (96 exits)
6. Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. (no warps, no continues)
7. Truxton II (1-ALL, 1CC) - video
8. Bonk's Adventure (NES)
9. Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu (NES, no death)
10. Persona 4 (Normal ending)
11. Castlevania (NES, 1-ALL, no death, game over at 2-4) - video
12. Yakuza Kiwami
13. Super Mario Galaxy (3D All-Stars version, 120 stars)
14. Suikoden
15. Donpachi (Japan, 1-ALL, dead at 2-2) - video
16. Super Metroid (Control Freak hack, 4:00, 60%, saved the animals)
17. Doom (E1, E2 on UV, E3 on HMP, no mid-level saving, pistol start on death)
18. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
19. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
20. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All

drat what a great game. i guessed the last pair of item/person evidence first try :hellyeah:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Isnt that last case some of the wildest and raddest poo poo ever?

Favorite touch is how when they let you choose whether the client is guilty or not its a lose-lose, but the case is bookended by giving you the choice again, but this time its a win-win
Godly

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i laughed really hard at bringing de Killer in as a radio lol. everything about the final trial is so ridiculous. also von Karma crying at the end was a good moment

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

Golden Axe II (co-op)
An ever so slight improvement on the original. Had to use the extra credits code.

A Golden Wake
Alright li'l point 'n' click

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

mycophobia posted:

i laughed really hard at bringing de Killer in as a radio lol. everything about the final trial is so ridiculous. also von Karma crying at the end was a good moment

Sweating oil and exploding when they get owned is such a good way to do expression with a radio. Probably one of my fav cross examinations in the series

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Psychonauts 2

hell yeah they did it

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

The Legend of Zelda - NES

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
super mario world- 96 exits
resident evil 1, 2, and 3. original versions not the remakes
resident evil code veronica
resident evil 8
donkey kong country 1 101%
donkey kong country 2 102%
Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Blood
Quake 1
donkey kong country 3 105%

mostly been playing old games this year lol

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Sep 7, 2021

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Hades (reached credits)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Soul Blazer

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Hell yeah. Gonna do the rest of the trilogy?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

American McGay posted:

Hell yeah. Gonna do the rest of the trilogy?

Yea probably, Soul Blazer is probably my fav even though it's the most basic. Feels like a proto Dark Cloud.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it has a different charm to it than illusion of gaia for sure but i think of the two of them i prefer illusion. soul blazer is a lot quicker, though, i think, it's a good lazy day replay.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
gotta do this once a year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

Go back and fight the final boss again after that, you get a much different fight

lol this was cool

31. Yakuza 4. definitely the weakest entry yet, gonna take a break from the series before diving into 5.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

great music in that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

32. The Witness*

*i got stuck on a puzzle in the mountain for like 3 weeks and had to look up the solution since i either had to give up or just never see the finale...so this game kind of beat me, but i did get to see the finale. Kudos to the massive brain gamers out there who are able to 100% this game.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the shitness rules.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i got stuck on one of the column puzzles at the end and never beat it. the puzzle design and the secret lines were cool but the fact that all interactions were done through puzzles was kind of lame imo. could have been a much more interesting world if it were more like myst and you could do more stuff. or there were puzzles that weren't literally drawing lines. whatever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

b_d posted:

i got stuck on one of the column puzzles at the end and never beat it. the puzzle design and the secret lines were cool but the fact that all interactions were done through puzzles was kind of lame imo. could have been a much more interesting world if it were more like myst and you could do more stuff. or there were puzzles that weren't literally drawing lines. whatever

the pillars gave me a headache as did the pulsating light panels from a few rooms before.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In Training posted:

32. The Witness*

*i got stuck on a puzzle in the mountain for like 3 weeks and had to look up the solution since i either had to give up or just never see the finale...so this game kind of beat me, but i did get to see the finale. Kudos to the massive brain gamers out there who are able to 100% this game.

Beating the super hard optional challenge is as strong as a game has ever made me feel.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i liked the Witness but the puzzle in the greenhouse(?) with all the lighting changes ended up giving me the first migraine i had in a couple years at that point which hampered my overall experience

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Mario odyssey. Was a lot of fun and a nice light romp after playing dqxi and botw back to back

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
not adding it to the list but i got a TGM1 PB just now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Legend of Zelda: BotW Normal mode all shrines, and DLC

Absolutely awesome game. Still stand firm that the breakable weapons are good and a fishing game would distract from what makes this game good.