Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

they RUINED Ruby's debut!!!!!!

Ruby f-in' rules but she's been low-card for years and now she's getting a title shot so, uh? How was it ruined?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I’m looking forward to the mental gymnastics they’ll perform at when the New Day jump.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

D.N. Nation posted:

Ruby f-in' rules but she's been low-card for years and now she's getting a title shot so, uh? How was it ruined?

They made Ruby feel like a star in one night after WWE failing to do so for 4 years

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Ah, the ol' salt mines sun deep today. Seldom had the supply of bad faith and hot takes been this abundant.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

D.N. Nation posted:

She was treated like a bigger star in one night than her entire WWE run, she even said later in the night that she's never heard fans chanting her name. Which is insane.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Look it's just not a proper debut cause the talent isn't getting torn down by established big league stars - WWE fan mindset

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Vince got pissed every time she cut her hair because she’s already practically the opposite of what he finds attractive.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Vince got pissed every time she cut her hair because she’s already practically the opposite of what he finds attractive.

Did Johnny Ace tell her nobody would want her on a poster on the wall too?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

You're all getting grifted by Kelk. You're literally the only engagement she gets on her tweets with 4 comments each that then become proof of the IWC harassing her after every PPV

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

You're all getting grifted by Kelk. You're literally the only engagement she gets on her tweets with 4 comments each that then become proof of the IWC harassing her after every PPV

doesn't she still have a wrestling podcast on one of the most prominent podcast networks in the world

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

More BS (in more ways than one) ...

https://twitter.com/ItsBradShepard/status/1434726909087297536?s=20

Liked this response:

https://twitter.com/BuddyJB3/status/1434746218262011905?s=20

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Alaois posted:

doesn't she still have a wrestling podcast on one of the most prominent podcast networks in the world

That show has no fans. No one comments on any of those tweets.

It's just really really funny that no one reads her Twitter except a handful of goons, she gets no interaction, and every PPV she's telling us how the IWC is bloodthirsty over her opinions.

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Sep 6, 2021

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
These people were talking about how awesome Adam Cole is and how he’s totally going to re-sign and go onto great things until he showed up last night.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's just really really funny that no one reads her Twitter except a handful of goons, she gets no interaction, and every PPV she's telling us how the IWC is bloodthirsty over her opinions.

What do you think this thread is for?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

can't imagine why nobody wants to listen to it

*thinks for a second, remembers the ads they would play during the flophouse and mbmbam*

oh right lmao

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

lol jesus just delete your account after that

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Alaois posted:

can't imagine why nobody wants to listen to it

*thinks for a second, remembers the ads they would play during the flophouse and mbmbam*

oh right lmao

well hold on a minute now pal, this lovely randy savage impression is really doing something for me,

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Holy poo poo

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
could we please NOT murder the Feds? this thread would dry up really quickly.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I think I find the idea that they somehow did Ruby dirty the most hilarious. It's like they think that a pro wrestler wouldn't want to get a big win on what's already shaping up to be a legendary PPV that will be rewatched for years and decades to come. No way would that elevate their future stock in any way.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

She's the first Joker to win the CBR since Hangman.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

kidcoelacanth posted:

well hold on a minute now pal, this lovely randy savage impression is really doing something for me,

the best part of that ad is when the guy is like "and I've actually been doing ALL the voices" like, wow, what a talent, I definitely thought it was at least two unfunny people doing that bit for a sec

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Cerebral Bore posted:

I think I find the idea that they somehow did Ruby dirty the most hilarious. It's like they think that a pro wrestler wouldn't want to get a big win on what's already shaping up to be a legendary PPV that will be rewatched for years and decades to come. No way would that elevate their future stock in any way.

“Did (X) dirty” is just an easy way for me to recognize that someone doesn’t know how to calibrate their own expectations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
ruby outright said on the scrum that she'd never heard her name chanted like that and it was the most excited anyone's ever been for her + she debuted directly into the title picture and with a readymade feud against rosa as well

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

“Did (X) dirty” is just an easy way for me to recognize that someone doesn’t know how to calibrate their own expectations.

AEW did Kiera Hogan dirty twice now.

(They might still let her get her poo poo in at some point soon at which point, I retract this post)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
This is a weird one, it seems to be an account dedicated to hating Rovert and be his nemesus and does mostly nothing but retweet Gabe when not discussing Rovert. It has 100s of followers.

https://twitter.com/PizzaSliceKnows

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Lindsay Kelk's "post a terrible take, then whine about how mean and sexist everybody is when people say my take is dogshit" routine is certainly one of the more pathetic recurring themes in this thread.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

MJeff posted:

Lindsay Kelk's "post a terrible take, then whine about how mean and sexist everybody is when people say my take is dogshit" routine is certainly one of the more pathetic recurring themes in this threadon the Internet.

Fixed that for ya.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I have never heard of Lindsay Kelk before

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

you are correct, and she should deffo be treated like any of the other thread characters who get ignored except to come back and do check ins once she stops being funny in her bad takes.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

If Lindsay kelk is verified then Mike Kurtz should also have a checkmark

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

she has me blocked and i have definitely never interacted with her nor heard of her before

Assenayo
Aug 25, 2021

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

https://twitter.com/lindseykelk/status/1434729658302406656?s=21

Hate it when my boss gives me that time off I requested.

Does...does she know he and Adam Cole joined Bullet Club within 24 hours of each other and tagged together in ROH? And that the Bucks and Cody have been talking about making Page a big star ever since?

(I know the answer is no and that she doesn't care)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Lid posted:

Very i would've voted Obama a third time vibes.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

https://twitter.com/lindseykelk/status/1434729658302406656?s=21

Hate it when my boss gives me that time off I requested.

Honestly a missed opportunity to have Hangman win. He could of beaten Kenny, held up the title, and then they could of popped up an infographic letting us know he's not using paternity leave and turn him heel.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
https://twitter.com/OutsiderKervin/status/1434930005692370951?s=19

https://twitter.com/newjerseynick/status/1434905454073847811?s=19

https://twitter.com/SnowballFalls/status/1434745730342731779?s=19

https://twitter.com/tenno_a/status/1434726156322938885?s=19

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I hope they followed it up by saying who is putting better quality out there.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Thank you Pav for reminding me that Brian Danielson can now feud with a better Miz in AEW in MJF

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

lol i've never seen this before but the miz cutting a promo on bryan danielson about how he's proud to be a bad and boring wrestler because it means he gets to do more dates for Vince

it's clear him and a bunch of people there actually believe that and it's very much a part of the culture. the only thing that matters is always being there, and it ends up burning out the people who actually love wrestling and put effort into their matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

TV Zombie posted:

I hope they followed it up by saying who is putting better quality out there.

https://twitter.com/tenno_a/status/1434837647252500483?t=uaF3UOLSljSD0bCocwkzRg&s=19

https://twitter.com/tenno_a/status/1434839456998113280?s=19