Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Isn’t that exactly how the Vietnamese refer to our involvement there? :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Man come the gently caress on :smith:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Omar’s goin’

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
https://twitter.com/OhioCapJournal/status/1434932951893032974

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

quote:

Ralph Lorigo, an attorney representing Smith, said he won the lawsuit in a way. He said Jeffrey Smith obtained 13-days’ worth of ivermectin, and the hospital has since told Julie Smith that they’re ready to begin to ween him off the ventilator.

“Julie has won this case; I don’t care what this judge says,” Lorigo said in an interview. “We are believers he’s going to survive because of ivermectin.”

:|

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What a fine culture we have nurtured

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Man's strolling up to the pearly gates with a trenchcoat and a sawed off all whistlin' ominously at St. Peter :rip:

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

https://twitter.com/SaulWilliams/status/1434979506033360896?s=19

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
drat that's a bummer

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

So either he dies and they say it's because he didn't get enough horse drugs, or he lives and it's because of the horse drugs.

If they sink, they aren't a witch. If they float they are.

Lot of progress we've made in 400 years.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oh don’t worry there is still a decent chance he just drops dead when they take him off the vent.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Saw something earlier about ivermectin making dudes sterile

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Saw something earlier about ivermectin making dudes sterile

Unfortunately it seems to be fake.

It's still temporarily loving *blinding* people, and that's *real*. Blinding implies that it's going after the optic nerve, so long-term abuse of the stuff might promote nerve damage elsewhere in the body.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
There are a few studies that ivermectin can lower sperm count and testosterone in horses and in rare cases lead to sterility.

I don’t think anyone has looked into humans, but googling low sperm count and ivermectin leads to a few academic studies in livestock.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

There are a few studies that ivermectin can lower sperm count and testosterone in horses and in rare cases lead to sterility.

I don’t think anyone has looked into humans, but googling low sperm count and ivermectin leads to a few academic studies in livestock.

Wagers the response if you bring this up is "but I'm not livestock!"

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Humans are only supposed to take it once every 90 days and these dickheads are taking it every day and I figure at that point anything is up for grabs.

Blindness? Sure. Kidney failure? Why not. Dick drops off? You betcha.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Don't forget they're taking formulations meant for a 1000+ pound horse.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
theyre all herd animals in the end

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Avoid it like the plague

Healthy as a horse

Things are going to have different meanings going forward.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Beating a dead horse is now what you do when you beat one to the dewormer aisle.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Gonna beat it like a red headed step child sitting on a dead horse next to a bush.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Don't forget they're taking formulations meant for a 1000+ pound horse.

No, you see, horses metabolize it faster than humans, so you need to take even more!

Other humorous aspects of note:

The A‐tier medicine gets its place on account of its apple flavor.

They recommend taking the injectable medicine, but just swallow it. :thumbsup:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

These dumb motherfuckers are taking Heartgard for DOGS!?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Platystemon posted:

No, you see, horses metabolize it faster than humans, so you need to take even more!

Other humorous aspects of note:

The A‐tier medicine gets its place on account of its apple flavor.

They recommend taking the injectable medicine, but just swallow it. :thumbsup:

No, they recommend mixing it with beer.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Godholio posted:

That doesn't seem very medical

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

That doesn't seem very medical

Doesn't seem like very good mixology either.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Eh just toss a little umbrella in

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Godholio posted:

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Amateurs. Mix it with Apple Cider!

Seriously, I keep waiting for one of the manufacturers to turn into the skid and offer it in Pumpkin Spice flavoring.

...and make it a placebo. >.>

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Ivermectin is from a bacteria found in soil. Therefore, you should be selling bottled water with an ounce of dirt as a covid cure.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Ivermectin is basically sarin for invertebrates (slams nerve and muscle cells on in one direction) which paralyzes them, either killing them or stopping them from swimming against your poopstream and falling out. By the grace of god it mostly doesn't target vertebrate cells but who knows what happens when you overdose for a long period of time.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
We're on the verge of patent medicine wagons again, but they'll be made from discarded food trucks and school buses as we wander deeper into end stage capitalism, and you'll be able to follow them on facebook so you know when they're in your community!

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

A former taco-truck on every street!

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Eej posted:

Ivermectin is basically sarin for invertebrates (slams nerve and muscle cells on in one direction) which paralyzes them, either killing them or stopping them from swimming against your poopstream and falling out. By the grace of god it mostly doesn't target vertebrate cells but who knows what happens when you overdose for a long period of time.

Pretty sure it's also a neurological agent in vertibrates too, but it doesn't pass the blood/brain barrier unless you take a whole bunch of it.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

:horsedrugs::justpaste:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

just got linked this

https://twitter.com/jeek/status/1434693778246340610?s=20

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

wishful thinking unfortunately:

https://twitter.com/greg_p_kennedy/status/1434969648546582537

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
One thing ivermectin can do is cause your liver to fail. If you gently caress up your liver with horsepaste, you’ve also done enough damage to your body that you won’t survive transplant. People are killing themselves with dewormer.

e: https://twitter.com/getvaxxedstat/status/1434915297366929411

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Sep 7, 2021

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl

Mr. Nice! posted:

One thing ivermectin can do is cause your liver to fail. If you gently caress up your liver with horsepaste, you’ve also done enough damage to your body that you won’t survive transplant. People are killing themselves with dewormer.

Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Mr. Nice! posted:

The cure can’t be worse than the disease or whatever