Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tenderjerk posted:

I cant even imagine trump doing play-by-play/color commentary on a live sporting event

like my brain just flashes white when I try

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Hatebag posted:

Pesäpallo (Finnish pronunciation: [ˈpesæˌpɑlːo]; Swedish: boboll, both names literally meaning "nest ball", colloquially known in Finnish as pesis, also referred to as Finnish baseball) is a fast-moving bat-and-ball sport that is often referred to as the national sport of Finland and has some presence in other countries including Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, and Canada's northern Ontario (the latter two countries have significant Nordic populations). The game is similar to brännboll, rounders, and lapta, as well as baseball.

this looks cool as gently caress.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

wet_goods posted:

I would like your manager to check for more rooms in the back please!

i have a order from my lawyer saying you have to give me an i see you room

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Hatebag posted:

Crime: rich guy
Sentence: decapitation by capybaras

I'm from Buenos Aires and i say pet em all!

Comrade Capybara

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

ArmZ posted:

but I still get to jack off right?

jacking off is only allowed for procreating electrons to charge the crystals

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
we shall over cum

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

former presidents son

he is no longer trumos son he has been fired :sad:

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Thoatse posted:

jacking off is only allowed for procreating electrons to charge the crystals

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lmao :getin:

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

is this real? am I having a stroke?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

me any time the news I'm reading isn't awful as poo poo and just dumb as a motherfucker

https://i.imgur.com/p1Aizlr.mp4

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DrPossum posted:

capybaras are natures friend

Hatebag posted:

I'm from Buenos Aires and i say pet em all!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqKwCyA0QM

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

tenderjerk posted:

I cant even imagine trump doing play-by-play/color commentary on a live sporting event

like my brain just flashes white when I try
i suspect it's gonna be less commentary and more Your Uncle Reacts to Exciting Thing

:yooge: Wow! Did you see that? Bang! He socked him right in the kisser! Wow!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why the gently caress wasnt trump doing commentary for mayweather vs logan paul

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol that rules

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DoombatINC posted:

me any time the news I'm reading isn't awful as poo poo and just dumb as a motherfucker

https://i.imgur.com/p1Aizlr.mp4

Joe estevez owns

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Just an absolute trash heap of a legacy.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Ah gently caress i wanna move to capybara island

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
tonk

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

lol trumo lmao

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao he doesn't know poo poo about boxing

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

VideoKid posted:

lol trumo lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
:discourse:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

The commentator content on Saturday is going to be incredible

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
do I need a Sony Dreamcast to listen to the trumfp boxing contest?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

ugh I gotta watch sham boxing now

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Hatebag posted:

Pesäpallo (Finnish pronunciation: [ˈpesæˌpɑlːo]; Swedish: boboll, both names literally meaning "nest ball", colloquially known in Finnish as pesis, also referred to as Finnish baseball) is a fast-moving bat-and-ball sport that is often referred to as the national sport of Finland and has some presence in other countries including Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, and Canada's northern Ontario (the latter two countries have significant Nordic populations). The game is similar to brännboll, rounders, and lapta, as well as baseball.

my favorite play starts at 4:15

I wouldn’t mind seeing some of this in MLB to mix it up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nJjknG9NAc

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

how are all you bitches and bitchettes doing this evening

gently caress you

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
boxing is so pathetically desperate for relevancy

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

and the scorpion said, “I couldn’t help it; it’s in my nature “

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

lol that rules

and the eventual paper that described the electron starts off with a "well if we have to entertain theories about the aether we'll be here all drat day" aside:

quote:

J. J. Thomson (1856-1940)

Cathode Rays
Philosophical Magazine, 44, 293-316 (1897).

The experiments* discussed in this paper were undertaken in the hope of gaining some information as to the nature of the Cathode Rays. The most diverse opinions are held as to these rays; according to the almost unanimous opinion of German physicists they are due to some process in the aether to which--inasmuch as in a uniform magnetic field their course is circular and not rectilinear--no phenomenon hitherto observed is analogous: another view of these rays is that, so far from being wholly aetherial, they are in fact wholly material, and that they mark the paths of particles of matter charged with negative electricity. It would seem at first sight that it ought not to be difficult to discriminate between views so different, yet experience shows that this is not the case, as amongst the physicists who have most deeply studied the subject can be found supporters of either theory.

The electrified-particle theory has for purposes of research a great advantage over the aetherial theory, since it is definite and its consequences can be predicted; with the aetherial theory it is impossible to predict what will happen under any given circumstances, as on this theory we are dealing with hitherto unobserved phenomena in the aether, of whose laws we are ignorant.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Hatebag posted:

this originally worked like normal baseball but there was a bear taking a nap on 1st base

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

PyPy posted:

my favorite play starts at 4:15

I wouldn’t mind seeing some of this in MLB to mix it up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nJjknG9NAc

I guess the run off ditch is fair play? Idk if it's just the novelty but this seems more interesting than baseball. I guess having a lot more close play in the infield is better than slamming dingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002