Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Shear Modulus posted:

12. When he said he designed Navy ships to look like 'a yacht with missiles'

In June, Trump inexplicably claimed in a visit to a Wisconsin shipbuilding facility that he designed a new fleet of warships for the U.S. Navy.

"The ships that they were building, they look terrible. I changed designs, I looked at it, I said, 'That's a terrible looking ship, let's make it beautiful, it'll cost you the same and maybe less,'" Trump said. "You know, sometimes you can make it look great for less money. And I said, 'This is not a good looking ship, let's change the design of it.'"

He said that he called in a team who then changed the ship's design.

"They gave me a beautiful — it's like a yacht with missiles on it," Trump added.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Plinkey posted:

a quesadilla made out of potatoes and cheese and bacon

deliveryed to my door

what a world

more proof of societal collapse

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Plinkey posted:

this perogi quesadilla owns

:hmmyes:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Boboll!!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anyone who post a vlog should know i edit it so that it sounds like your saying cum and then i cut it over a video of alixe hones saying cum and then i send it to cum@infowars.com

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

he comin

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

it kinda sucks not being religious in the sense that it would be nice to believe in a hell for tucker carlson and laura ingraham to end up in

If you believed in heaven and hell then you'd probably also think tuck and Laura are going to heaven

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Alec Eiffel posted:

Got a lease agreement from a property manager today to sign and it turns out the landlord is my wife’s boss, who said NOTHING to my wife about it when my wife told her she was looking at a house on that specific street. My wife also told her parts were dated and such.

owned

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

i added bacon, sorry bebop

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

VideoKid posted:

Grand Canyon owns. When I went with my family we ran into an insane fundy tour group who kept pointing out to each other all the “proof” that god clearly created all of that in 5 minutes.

yeh i knew it was called the grand canyon duh etc and would be pretty big but drat when i finally visited. its for real big as gently caress so i gave it a congrats to it for being as advertised.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Hm, quesadillas don't have potato in it. See ya.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

oh but they do

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Plinkey posted:

a quesadilla made out of potatoes and cheese and bacon

deliveryed to my door

what a world

:patriot:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Plinkey posted:

more and more people are saying it

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

a.lo posted:

:wrong:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Did you just miss the perogi part or are you being racist against poles?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Hatebag posted:

I'm doing great. I got a new job today, went to the zoo, learned about boball, watched meltdown starring jet li, ate some thai food, pet a donkey. A good rear end (donkey) day. How bout you?

nice!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I will swaddle lstp⅝ all the mid Atlantic posters in my big strong arms. I will make you feel safe and secure.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DrPlump posted:

anyone who post a vlog should know i edit it so that it sounds like your saying cum and then i cut it over a video of alixe hones saying cum and then i send it to cum@infowars.com

if ur making content share with the thread

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Hatebag posted:

I'm doing great. I got a new job today, went to the zoo, learned about boball, watched meltdown starring jet li, ate some thai food, pet a donkey. A good rear end (donkey) day. How bout you?

Congrats on the new job at the zoo! Can't believe you read this thread for fun given you now deal w/ bullshit professionally too

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Thank you, bulgakov, are you looking to get swaddled?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

truap

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

Did you just miss the perogi part or are you being racist against poles?

wut, are you polish?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how thick is your back hair?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Plinkey posted:

ive seen these on the app and then it asks me to add two different cheeses and i am gripped by option paralysis

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

Congrats on the new job at the zoo! Can't believe you read this thread for fun given you now deal w/ bullshit professionally too

Oh, béen dealing with bullshit. I do civil engineering, wish i did zoo stuff, lol. I am turd herder

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I don't work at zoo, i train em!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

cool

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm half polish, my body hair is fair and thin, I think mostly influenced by my Scots irish side?

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Is a smore a kind of BBQ sandwich?

...Most marshmallows are not halal or kosher and don’t meet the dietary restrictions of these faiths. 

The simple reason is that most marshmallows manufactured in the U.S or abroad are made with gelatin derived from pork....

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

*starts humming a Stan Rogers tune*

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

deadwing posted:

ive seen these on the app and then it asks me to add two different cheeses and i am gripped by option paralysis

double cheeda

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Good dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Good Citizen posted:

upgraded to 7.4. Here's a video during a wrestling match
https://twitter.com/jhontxu/status/1435423370959593474?s=20

gently caress