Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

PostNouveau posted:

What does any of this mean?

pogchamp/poggers is a guy making a face:

it's an emote on twitch until it got banned or something idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

been following it since its inception and the posts have uhhh really ramped up

much like so many O2 settings

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

euphronius posted:

99.99998% of school boards are not having this poo poo happen

The media is again stovepiping fascism

euphronius posted:

also I’ve been to tons of school board and local municipalitiy meetings and they always have crazy people in them saying insane stuff

these two posts are contradictory

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Casey Finnigan posted:

pogchamp/poggers is a guy making a face:

it's an emote on twitch until it got banned or something idk

the dude supported the Jan 6 people and got his face deleted lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

these two posts are contradictory

the normal crazy people don’t shut the meeting down

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

zegermans posted:

the dude supported the Jan 6 people and got his face deleted lmao

got the emoji of his face deleted right they didn't give him the old ash babs

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
man didn’t realize communism in the USA was so contagious

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

euphronius posted:

the normal crazy people don’t shut the meeting down

Funny story this was one of the few times Eric Andre got criminal charges for his various crazy sketches:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RelMNcu7LOI

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

pog is just how young people say woot or whatever. it's a vague affirmation or exclamation

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Fitzy Fitz posted:

pog is just how young people say woot or whatever. it's a vague affirmation or exclamation

like the opposite of f

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/1435615292797988871

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm sure his arm has more holes in it than a west virginia coal miner

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

incredible

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
:psyduck:

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
starting to subscribe to the conspiracy theory that this is a deliberate plot to kill people

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

if we don't stick a third needle in people's arms then clearly we'll give those needles to poor countries instead of just throwing them on our mask bonfire

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
when was the last time that nate silver was right about anything

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011

Lmao, OK. That does it. I'm definitely making an appointment for a booster today.

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
like 2008?

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz-ABmyvyVY

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

why

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

so we can die as an act of solidarity with the 3rd world we refuse to give the IP rights to so they can make it themselves

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Homocow posted:

starting to subscribe to the conspiracy theory that this is a deliberate plot to kill people

The WHO just has a severe case of lib brain, like every other health organization in the world. They think there's a concerted effort to manufacture and distribute vaccines in an organized fashion and on a global scale. From that perspective, getting effective vaccines everywhere before shoving boosters in rich arms is logical.

The problem is that they think they're playing chess but the rest of the world is playing tic-tac-toe by smearing their own poop on the wall.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

so we can throw away all the unused shots instead of putting them to use, which is the american way for everything.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

maybe this “who” should have bifurcated its message by saying while boosters have medical value , they have global equalization concerns

why is it so hard for these stupid people to communicate effectively

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
dumpsters and garbage cans weigh a lot, so they need to get a lot of covid doses

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Paradoxish posted:

The WHO just has a severe case of lib brain, like every other health organization in the world. They think there's a concerted effort to manufacture and distribute vaccines in an organized fashion and on a global scale. From that perspective, getting effective vaccines everywhere before shoving boosters in rich arms is logical.

The problem is that they think they're playing chess but the rest of the world is playing tic-tac-toe by smearing their own poop on the wall.

climate change is a global issue that requires worldwide cooperation and where you can't just do Camp of the Saints to "keep the problem out", and look how that is being handled

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
My cousin just started freshman year at uiuc, immediately got covid despite being vaxxed (hotboxing the virus in a dorm room with friends) and the school stuffed her in a quarantine dorm, said she's expelled if she leaves and here's a couple Tylenol, and that the school staff arent medical professionals so they aren't gonna give any treatment, tough it out kid

She's allowed to leave via a 911 call for am ambulance to the hospital, nothing else. And some of her classes are in person only. Lol

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Sep 8, 2021

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

amazing

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Paradoxish posted:

large portions of the world also have issues with good cold chain logistics, even with the changes to Pfizer temps in transit. just normal vaccine distribution can be problematic.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1217043229427761152?s=20

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
At this point I'm seriously thinking about marrying my girlfriend, writing my will, and doing everything else necessary to ensure all my neat stuff and money goes to my loved ones instead of getting siphoned away by a hospital group or insurance company or whatever. The dumb fucks in charge will let us all die. The dumb fucks in the general population will ensure we do.

gg

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love this one because it could have been written “have found evidence”

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
nCoV is the far off future date aliens have to indicate when this will be over

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ram dass in hell posted:

got the emoji of his face deleted right they didn't give him the old ash babs

poggers

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Bar Ran Dun posted:

large portions of the world also have issues with good cold chain logistics, even with the changes to Pfizer temps in transit. just normal vaccine distribution can be problematic.

Ultimately none of it matters, because the whole point of this kind of messaging is the optics. It's an idealized "adult in the room" idea that can't work for a million reasons, but the WHO isn't going to comment on logistics or wasted doses in top-line messaging because those are hard problems. All they really want to do is prove that they're adults who care about equity and fairness and welp you guys figure out the rest on your own.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Covid didn't kill enough people, they're trying to buy time for Delta Plus to mutate into existence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
look they're just mishandling this on purpose so they can have a comeback arc, everything will normalize soon and we will congratulate them for saving us

open biden