Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It is a bit weird how apparently anything other than normal vaccination has to be a miracle cure.

It's like taking your car to the garage and they tell you the brakes are hosed and you decide that you actually need to start pissing in the fuel tank and that will fix it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
And also all the studies on the vaccine(s) are faked and nobody knows what's in them but also it's definitely 5G fetuses.

e: In automotive terms the known conspiracies over tetraethyl lead and catalytic converters and oil changes are all actually suppressed knowledge, and the suggestion to change the brakes is just big brake pad (but not the one that covered up asbestos, the other one done by liberal marxulists) so the correct thing to do is replace your brake pads with lead, put asbestos in the fuel tank, and replace all your oil with 8 month old fryer grease.

Guavanaut fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Sep 2, 2021

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

One wonders how they made vaccines back when abortion wasn't legal where'd they get all the fetus bits from.

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

Just to give you an idea of what they call "inconsistencies in the data", one of the patients was supposedly released from the hospital on June 31. There have been new trials of Ivermectin and as I understand they don't look promising.

It's also worth noting that even this study was about the human approved Ivermectin, not the horse paste. While it probably wouldn't help with Covid, it also probably wouldn't kill you. An internet doctors website with questionable financial ties to Ivermectin advocacy groups was advertised on social media as a place to get prescriptions for (human safe) Ivermectin, but they ended up getting massively overbooked so all the people who had seen social media promise it was a miracle cure started looking at lifestock medicine, and that's where the poisoning started.

Bremen fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Sep 2, 2021

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

OwlFancier posted:

It is a bit weird how apparently anything other than normal vaccination has to be a miracle cure.

It's like taking your car to the garage and they tell you the brakes are hosed and you decide that you actually need to start pissing in the fuel tank and that will fix it.

To these people, even the vaccines have to be a miracle cure or else they're nothing. A whole lot of them have added "if you can still get COVID with the vaccine, what's the point?" to their repertoire of bad-faith anti-vaxx talking points.

It's like arguing that seatbelts are pointless because people still die in car crashes, but what Big Auto doesn't want you to know is that you'll be safe if you pour this one additive in your gas tank.

Bremen posted:

An internet doctors website with questionable financial ties to Ivermectin advocacy groups was advertised on social media as a place to get prescriptions for (human safe) Ivermectin, but they ended up getting massively overbooked so all the people who had seen social media promise it was a miracle cure started looking at lifestock medicine, and that's where the poisoning started.
Was this the same site that gave its "patients" the choice of getting either HCQ or Ivermectin, which somehow didn't cause any of these people to stop and wonder "hold on a moment, why do we need a second miracle cure?"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Blotto_Otter posted:

It's like arguing that seatbelts are pointless because people still die in car crashes, but what Big Auto doesn't want you to know is that you'll be safe if you pour this one additive in your gas tank.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_r5UJrxcck
See both cars got damaged and both drivers got thrown about, that's why new cars are trash made by metrosexual hipsters and the cars I liked when I was a child kicked rear end (but also why I need a giant truck).

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

Blotto_Otter posted:

Was this the same site that gave its "patients" the choice of getting either HCQ or Ivermectin, which somehow didn't cause any of these people to stop and wonder "hold on a moment, why do we need a second miracle cure?"

Yep.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Blotto_Otter posted:

To these people, even the vaccines have to be a miracle cure or else they're nothing. A whole lot of them have added "if you can still get COVID with the vaccine, what's the point?" to their repertoire of bad-faith anti-vaxx talking points.

They're Christians they believe in sorcery and spells and raising the dead and transubstantiation. Is it all that shocking that people who believe in magic believe in magic?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

And the people who treat disease by lighting a bunch of candles and praying at the sick person OK, I get that, it is an entirely different concept of how the world works but sure you can reject materialism.

But the idea that scientists keep accidentally discovering miracle cures other than the actual highly effective cure which is actually very bad is just... well it lacks flair IMO. If you're going to just believe whatever you can at least try and come up with something more impressive than some stupid clancywank rubbish about how the world is actually materialistic but there is also a big conspiracy.

It's just really loving pathetic, it's made out of recycled lovely movie plots. Have some loving taste in your insanity for god's sake.

Like why can't you be doing poo poo like pickled rat tails under the full moon for your loving magic cures, what kind of magic potion is horse paste? Why aren't you dosing water with enough radium that it glows and makes your corpse spontaneously combust? People need to put some effort in IMO.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Sep 3, 2021

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

One wonders how they made vaccines back when abortion wasn't legal

Pineal glands of Christian babies

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

pseudanonymous posted:

They're Christians they believe in sorcery and spells and raising the dead and transubstantiation. Is it all that shocking that people who believe in magic believe in magic?
There's a difference between Christians that believe in faith, hope, and charity and so on and Christians that believe in the stupidest poo poo on earth on purpose just to feel fake righteousness. And while there is some crossover in that certain white Evangelicals are basically primed from birth to run with the latter way beyond any human reason,

OwlFancier posted:

It's just really loving pathetic, it's made out of recycled lovely movie plots. Have some loving taste in your insanity for god's sake.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Blotto_Otter posted:

This kind of all-or-nothing reasoning is an old standard whenever people don't want to change or just plain don't wanna do something. Since nothing is ever 100% you can always say "oh you can't guarantee if I do X then Y can never happen, well it's useless then!". And yes they said the exact same thing when seatbelts first came out, literally.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1987-02-05-8701090791-story.html

Some loving 1980s idiot, christ posted:

Society is paying dearly for state safety belt laws. Hundreds of millions of dollars are being wasted by safety belt law supporters in order to make accidents more tolerable--more humane, according to the personal safety standards of the governor and the state legislature.

A safety belt law will prevent not one accident. We do not need millions for more safety belt laws, for more safety belts, for more accidents; we need millions for more educated drivers, for more safely built vehicles and roads, in order to prevent accidents. Preventing accidents will save more lives than trying to make accidents more tolerable and more humane through legislation.

They also like to turn it around and claim the thing they don't like is more dangerous ("masks make you sick by trapping the viruses already inside you") and it is the safety people who are the real hazard.

that same loving dumbass who needed a swift kick in the rear end posted:

Also, while the use of a safety belt can, indeed, save a life in certain kinds of accidents, in other kinds of accidents it can take a life. Further, some persons have been saved from death only because they had not used a safety belt. Using a safety belt is not a guarantee of safety and must be the free choice of a person`s informed judgment.

Naturally they never apply it to stuff they like ("abortion laws are pointless because women can still get an abortion with a coat hanger" said no conservative ever)

I actually believed air bags were deadly until I was an adult because my dad told me they were when I was a kid and why would your dad lie or be stupid. And I don't mean he told me that air bags for adults are dangerous to kids and that's why kids should sit in the backseat until they're old enough, but I misunderstood because I was a kid. I mean he went on some rants (which I realize now he probably heard from Rush Limbaugh) that airbags make car crashes more dangerous and they're killing all these people, but we all have to be forced to have them because whiny liberals passed air bag laws to make themselves feel good and they don't know or care how bad air bags are, it's all about their feelings. My kid brain just filed that away and believed it by default like you do and I think was like 20 before I was like "hey wait a minute, why am I scared of airbags, why would people put up with killer air bags, was he full of poo poo"

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

Blotto_Otter posted:

It was nearly an exact replay of the whole hydroxychloroquine mess: a preprint of a study goes up showing a big impact when used on COVID patients, people start noticing problems with the study that suggest it is some combination of shoddy/plagiarized/forged, and the preprint eventually gets pulled - but only after right-wing grifters and conspiracy theorists have latched onto it as a possible miracle cure and started talking about it on social media. Those grifters/nutballs then argue that the withdrawal of the study was part of a cover-up to prevent you from learning about the miracle cure, and any further studies that happen to refute the original claim are just dismissed as parts of the cover-up conspiracy.

I think that there are doctors, quacks and quack doctors that promote various medicines. Prior to covid-19 there were people promoting Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, MMC bleach, and you know crystals, orgone energy and whatever else as a cure for various conditions. Then covid-19 comes along, these people add it into the list of the various conditions that their favored drug supposedly cures.

With Hydroxy- and Ivermectin, they are both drugs that are used to treat real conditions especially in the tropics which also are where the vaccines may not be widely available. Ivermectin does work very well against a variety of parasites. So you have doctors like Americas Frontline Doctors/Stella Immanuel promoting these non-vaccine treatments, amplified by right wing media and it takes off from there. Immanuel is from Cameroon and has said that Hydrox- and Ivermectin are fine to take because lots of people in Cameroon take them (for malaria and river blindness).

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
Going back a moment, there really was (human-use) ivermectin prescribed after a COVID infection.

It happened in India, where parasite infection in the extremely poor is much more common, as an extension of their deworming campaign from years before COVID (I remember it hitting news in 2018), because it's easier to recover from COVID while you don't also have parasites. That's also why some conservatives point to India as an 'ivermectin success' but 'you aren't allowed to talk about that' on American news; they have a fundamental and often wilful misunderstanding of what it was being used for.

It was a success at treating one of the pre-existing conditions that could make recovering from COVID worse, and that's all.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Georgia football coach Kirby Smart says Bulldogs experiencing 'highest spike' of COVID-19 despite more than 90% being vaccinated
:freep: The vaccine didn't cure COVID therefore we should let it tear through every corner of the Earth unabated

quote:

To: God luvs America
“out with COVID” likely simply means tested positive very possibly without symptoms.

We need to stop the stupid practice of routine testing of people who are not feeling ill, IMHO.

5 posted on 9/6/2021, 4:39:34 PM by House Atreides
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: House Atreides
Exactly. The jabbed can get it and have no symptoms, but many places don’t require routine testing of them. Can’t have it both ways.

31 posted on 09/06/2021 5:03:20 PM PDT by matt04 ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: matt04
Even the unvaccinated can have covid with no symptoms. Last year a nearby minimum security prison had over 2/3 of the population test positive for covid, most with no symptoms at all. A few did die, but they were generally over 65 with other health problems.

35 posted on 09/06/2021 5:15:51 PM PDT by Blood of Tyrants (When elections fail, we will either live under tyranny or rebel and throw it off.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Empire_of_Liberty
“ Maybe they want to stop the spread. That may not be a bad idea.”

They are NOT going to STOP the spread. The best they can hope for is to stretch the spread out over a longer time period. The spread is going to continue as long as the virus has susceptible individuals within reach. It would be better, IMHO, to get it over now.

LET IT RIP!

39 posted on 9/6/2021, 5:20:27 PM by House Atreides
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

The pandemic equivalent of "I'm not racist but...."

quote:

These miracle breakthroughs keep happening over and over. 175 million Americans are vaccinated and the number of infected is trending upward. I don’t even pretend to understand what’s happening but I do know the “experts” are full of crap.

6 posted on 9/6/2021, 4:40:14 PM by ArcadeQuarters (Remember the 2020 backstabbers. No more RINOs ever!)

quote:

One of these days they’re going to figure out the obvious. That these vaccinations actually create a scenario where one is more susceptible to Covid, not less. They’re going to figure out that these vaccines destroy your immune system.

Actually I think they already know this, they just don’t care.

12 posted on 9/6/2021, 4:44:24 PM by Responsibility2nd (I love my country. It's my government that I hate.)

quote:

The fauxine IS the virus.

28 posted on 9/6/2021, 5:02:25 PM by newfreep (“Leftism, under all of its brand names, is a severe, violent & evil mental disorder.”)

I mean we have stats on this right now, and unvaccinated people are more likely to die. Not that it matters to these morons, of course.

quote:

So much for “science” eh?

We knew it wasn’t for the chinese bioweapon anyways.

Let’s see how many drop dead this fall/winter who have taken the poison that was sold as an antidote.

47 posted on 9/6/2021, 5:39:10 PM by Roman_War_Criminal (Jesus + Something = Nothing ; Jesus + Nothing = Everything )

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Some Freeper Dipshit posted:

A few did die, but

Over, and over, and over again, anti-vaxxers just happy to declare how it's completely okay for other people to die because they just can't be bothered.

Edit: learned my uncle was one of these today. My father is frail enough that a mild flu might kill him, so I guess my uncle isn't bothered he could actually kill kill his brother, and certainly doesn't seem to care that he could kill his parents, because when my other uncle told him that he'd not be able to visit my grandmother in the old folks home, because they are requiring people to be vaccinated in order to enter, he said "I'd like to see them stop me."

Mind you, the idea of that uncle muscling past staff is completely hilarious to me, as he'd not get five inches in before being tossed out on his skinny rear end, but even so, cool. Cool, cool, cool.

kartikeya fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Sep 7, 2021

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

kartikeya posted:

Over, and over, and over again, anti-vaxxers just happy to declare how it's completely okay for other people to die because they just can't be bothered.
Every one of them probably describes themselves as "pro-life", too.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I know I'm not the only person in here who has experienced having family get :freep: brain worms.

But even having grown up with non-denominational pentecostal insane people, their embracing anti-vax stuff blows my loving mind. Especially because most of them are obese hypochondriacs.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Hypochondria is by definition an irrational idea about your health, it isn't terribly surprising that they would adopt other irrational ideas.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Idaho hospitals begin rationing health care amid COVID surge

Technically they've activated their crisis mode that allows them them to ration care, not that they've started rationing care just yet, but still :shepface:

quote:

To: Callahan

Bernie Sanders said Healthcare was a universal, basic right.

2 posted on 09/07/2021 6:21:44 PM PDT by Extremely Extreme Extremist

quote:

Sounds like they’re losing too much staff with their vaccination requirements.

3 posted on 09/07/2021 6:22:00 PM PDT by BobL (I shop at Walmart and eat at McDonald's, I just don't tell anyone, like most here.)

Fake News!

quote:

This is, based on other fake stories lately, fake news.

4 posted on 09/07/2021 6:23:01 PM PDT by Fai Mao (I don't think we have enough telephone poles.)

quote:

To: Fai Mao

This is, based on other fake stories lately, fake news.

I was just going to say, how do we know they are not lying? How often does AP tell the truth?

13 posted on 09/07/2021 6:31:49 PM PDT by Mark17 (USAF, Retired. Father of USAF officer and trained pilot, who loves flying US Air Force aircraft. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

What the heck have they been doing for the last 18 months?

How inept are they?

6 posted on 09/07/2021 6:27:02 PM PDT by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either opinion, or satire. Or both.)

Come on, it's not even Deer Hunting Season yet.

quote:

Too many hospital beds taken up by gunshot victims.

8 posted on 09/07/2021 6:28:33 PM PDT by stevem

Idaho has one of the worst vaccination rates in the country, by the way.

quote:

EXACTLY what I said would happen last March.

Ooo - if we just flatten the curve it won’t strain the system.

BS - the curve was ALWAYS going to spike - you just prolonged the inevitable and destroyed the world and civilization because Orange Man Bad.

What’s the vaccination rate in Idaho? I’m willing to bet its over 60% - how’s that working out for you?

if we had just let it run its course, yes, it would’ve been bad - but like Sweden and Finland we’d be DONE with it by now.

10 posted on 09/07/2021 6:30:16 PM PDT by Skywise

Fake! News!

quote:

To: cockroach_magoo

Fake news, Project Veratas needs to infiltrate some of these facilities.

12 posted on 09/07/2021 6:31:20 PM PDT by RBW in PA
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

To: jonrick46

The various problems presented by the “pandemic” are not attributable to the effects of the disease.

They are the direct result of government over-reach.

(And, if the article is correct, incompetence within the medical establishment.)

18 posted on 09/07/2021 6:37:44 PM PDT by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either opinion, or satire. Or both.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Have I said "Fake News!" yet?

quote:

FAKE NEWS
The forced vaccine mandates have nurses/doctors leaving in droves and the treasonous MSM lies and tells us it’s unvaccinated Covid overwhelm.

24 posted on 09/07/2021 6:45:06 PM PDT by ransomnote (IN GOD WE TRUST)

:pseudo:

quote:

To: jonrick46
there is NO test for Delta and there is no reliable test for covid....

per a now retired Pfizer researcher and VP, a variant is extremely close to the original virus..like 99,3% close....

the people getting sick are the vaccinated....they took a false vax on the word of BIG pharma and BIG govt.....it mitigated their symptoms temporarily and offers sketchy protection that does not last.....

do you research an stop listening to the lying media.....

we should have let this virus run its course and we'd be done with it....
26 posted on 09/07/2021 6:47:01 PM PDT by cherry
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Sorry, we're full up here, you'll have to go somewhere else.

quote:

“ health care rationing for the state's northern hospitals”

Because there are no southern hospitals, or Wyoming hospitals, or Washington or Oregon hospitals, or Montana hospitals.........

29 posted on 09/07/2021 6:50:47 PM PDT by misanthrope (Deranged, sinister, deplorable troll)

quote:

To: Organic Panic

Live in Idaho , got a prescription for Ivermectin but Idaho pharmacies won’t fill it. They use the same protocol that is killing people across the nation, and the major hospitals here are firing healthcare workers if they don’t get the jab.
What could go wrong?

42 posted on 09/07/2021 7:24:32 PM PDT by bboise
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

quote:

To: mewzilla

We need to consider the source. Kootenai Health’s past press releases and statements show that they are all for forced vax of kids. Their overtly political hospital. The latest release blames the vax status of kids in the state. Spokane is 30 minutes away.

53 posted on 09/07/2021 7:52:05 PM PDT by ARW
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Skywise

Flatten the curve. They pretended that it’d all go away if we did that.

I think of it like a pile of firewood. Light the whole stack and that fire is quickly out. Feed in one stick at a time, and you can make that fire last forever.

That’s what the communist DC coup government is doing. Keeping their societal changing fire going and going and going.

79 posted on 09/07/2021 8:55:23 PM PDT by DesertRhino (Dogs are called man's best friend. Moslems hate dogs. Add it up....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

quote:

To: Skywise

Flatten the curve. They pretended that it’d all go away if we did that.

I think of it like a pile of firewood. Light the whole stack and that fire is quickly out. Feed in one stick at a time, and you can make that fire last forever.

That’s what the communist DC coup government is doing. Keeping their societal changing fire going and going and going.

79 posted on 09/07/2021 8:55:23 PM PDT by DesertRhino (Dogs are called man's best friend. Moslems hate dogs. Add it up....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

I really wish the Democrats were this willing to do something to enact an agenda.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

pseudanonymous posted:

I really wish the Democrats were this willing to do something to enact an agenda.

Communist oup government is basically code for "ZOG MACHINE"

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

To keep a fire going you really need to get a good bed of coals going since that allows you to not have to constantly feed the fire individually. If you just put sticks on you have to be there forever.

This is actually a great metaphor for political momentum while showing that this freeper couldn’t warm their own withered nut sack.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

quote:

if we had just let it run its course, yes, it would’ve been bad - but like Sweden and Finland we’d be DONE with it by now.

Finland didn't let it "run its course" lmao

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"i heard a slogan and badly misunderstood what it meant, this proves they're liars trying to take over the world"

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

DarkCrawler posted:

Sweden also eventually had to close non-essential public spaces like gyms, closed high schools and university, limit gatherings in restaurants and mandated social distancing after their approach completely failed. They ended up in the same economic hit as everyone else but with the bonus of a death rate of 10x that of neighboring countries. The only reason it wasn’t worse was because the country isn’t densely populated. A shining example according to Freep :downsbravo:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

DarkCrawler posted:

Neither did Sweden for that matter, but they remember telling themselves that those countries never locked down, so it must be true

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Neither did Sweden tbh, they just weren't as enthusiastic about ordering lockdowns and relied more on recommendations, and as a result had 7-8 times more deaths per capita (which is still 30% less than the US).

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
There's a whole industry in claiming that Sweden didn't do anything and just encouraged common sense and thus won at Covid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IBo1KvNSX4

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Yeah, it is just hilarious because as a Finn in Finland I am right now riding public transport where two out of the three unmasked people are children and we somehow zoomed past U.S. in both 1. And 2. shots taken as a % of the population despite our disastrous initial rollout and Biden's stellar one. Can't say about masks in Sweden but they got America beaten in vaccinations too. Finland lost less people than all but 5 states but 29 states have a smaller population.

Freephoney, it ain't Finland that let it run it's course lol.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

DarkCrawler posted:

Yeah, it is just hilarious because as a Finn in Finland I am right now riding public transport where two out of the three unmasked people are children and we somehow zoomed past U.S. in both 1. And 2. shots taken as a % of the population despite our disastrous initial rollout and Biden's stellar one. Can't say about masks in Sweden but they got America beaten in vaccinations too. Finland lost less people than all but 5 states but 29 states have a smaller population.

Freephoney, it ain't Finland that let it run it's course lol.

Historically, it has been a bad idea to underestimate the Finns.

What the gently caress does freep know about history though?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
What do these guys think about Bidens latest plans for covid mandates?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Look into your heart. You know the answer.

Then get a bottle of something and take a shot every time they say “tyranny”.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
This is a crowd that already thinks OSHA has made America weaker as a nation, of course they're mad about OSHA making vaccination mandatory.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Xiahou Dun posted:

Then get a bottle of something and take a shot every time they say “tyranny”.

Are you trying to kill us?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

HappyHippo posted:

Are you trying to kill us?

I was reading TexAgs earlier (I am a masochist and also there was some worry for a bit they were spinning up an organized harassment campaign against some TAMU CVM faculty over a mask mandate in the hospital) and yeah, that would be deadly. You'd get hammered just on thread titles. Diving into posts would be suicide.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Now that Biden is forcefully leveraging Federal power to push vax mandates nationally, as of today, I'm expecting some good material in this thread.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb

Zwabu posted:

Now that Biden is forcefully leveraging Federal power to push vax mandates nationally, as of today, I'm expecting some good material in this thread.

I'm sure as poo poo doing the same.

But I'm also terrified for the proud Made-In-The-USA-McVeighs that are about to sprout up like weeds. I don't mean I'm terrified for my own safety, because I've got bigger poo poo to worry about. But as a country? poo poo's probably going to get nasty.

(I have to admit, I'm thrilled a certain mother of mine is almost certainly going to get forced to vaccinate. She's 63 or 64, obese, and works for a big rear end publishing company. She isn't getting a choice in the matter. Her powerful brand of willful ignorance has always had a high chance of getting her killed.)

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Captain Log posted:

I'm sure as poo poo doing the same.

But I'm also terrified for the proud Made-In-The-USA-McVeighs that are about to sprout up like weeds. I don't mean I'm terrified for my own safety, because I've got bigger poo poo to worry about. But as a country? poo poo's probably going to get nasty.

(I have to admit, I'm thrilled a certain mother of mine is almost certainly going to get forced to vaccinate. She's 63 or 64, obese, and works for a big rear end publishing company. She isn't getting a choice in the matter. Her powerful brand of willful ignorance has always had a high chance of getting her killed.)

Don't gloat to soon. She might just go into early retirement to own the libs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
They say this about any minor pushback from anything, but they're taking it about as well as expected

quote:

To: MNDude
Libruls are trying to demonize the unvaxxed and conservatives, just like the Nazis did to Jews. It’s just plain Naziism at its core.

26 posted on 9/10/2021, 8:55:47 AM by ChuckR163
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3993525/posts?q=1&;page=21