Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Jinder seems like a nice guy and I'm glad there's a new standard to which we can measure awful Smackdown title runs that doesn't involve JBL

Let's be completely honest Jinder being champion has nothing to do with why WWE has been sinking in ratings and live attendance anyway. Maybe it sped it up but it'd be there by now anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
3 nights of Wrestle Kingdom is fine as a 50th anniversary thing. I wouldn't want them to do it any other year though.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

CombineThresher posted:

Wait, seriously? You'd never know it from watching her in the ring, especially now.

She'd be walking around with a cane before and after matches where she'd be pulling out wild poo poo. I always wondered how much it was real, but Akki randomly vented to me that he wished she would take it easier when I was buying a T-shirt from him once.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

No UpUpDownDown Uno today. :(

Not that surprising given that half of the crew don't work there no more.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

She'd be walking around with a cane before and after matches where she'd be pulling out wild poo poo. I always wondered how much it was real, but Akki randomly vented to me that he wished she would take it easier when I was buying a T-shirt from him once.

Aw man, I would have never known from her movement and range of motion. It's sweet that everyone around Emi cares about/respects her so much.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

BrigadierSensible posted:

They've been on hiatus the last three weeks "while they figure things out"

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gonna be Xavier woods playing solitaire by Halloween

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

rotinaj posted:

Gonna be Xavier woods playing solitaire by Halloween

Vince is going to come in and take his deck of cards

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Sometimes older wrestlers get to a frankly sad part of their career, I really hope she doesn't get to that level.

Also Akki is a good bro

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Yeah, it was a real bummer. No Battle of the Brands for this Thursday either, although they did promise a live episode for next week.

I've been trying to think of who's been on UUDD that might be a good replacement for Cole, but other than AJ Styles (who would be a terrible fit for Uno), I can't think of anyone who wouldn't be on the WWE chopping block within a couple of months of it becoming official.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Excalibur when Adam Cole appeared on Dynamite

https://twitter.com/ShutUpExcalibur/status/1435778957337501696

please put Adam Cole on Dark with Chuck Taylor doing guest commentary in the booth too

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/LuchadorLD/status/1435893405847105542

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

https://twitter.com/JONAHISHERE/status/1435665103731445767?s=20

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Boy oh boy, the replies on this one

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

God people on reddit sure do love Will Ospreay and hate Jonah Rock.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Shinji2015 posted:

I've been trying to think of who's been on UUDD that might be a good replacement for Cole, but other than AJ Styles (who would be a terrible fit for Uno),

AJ would 100% have a Heated Gamer Moment during Uno

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I haven't watched much UUDD and I've never seen any of AJ, is he really that much of a manchild or is it a work? Because I keep seeing stories of him smashing controllers and whining and poo poo.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I haven't watched much UUDD and I've never seen any of AJ, is he really that much of a manchild or is it a work? Because I keep seeing stories of him smashing controllers and whining and poo poo.

My little brother was more composed and dignified in defeat when he was 13 than AJ is at 40-whatever

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

If it's a work, he's a great worker. On UUDD, he's complained about having to play a game on a console he's not familiar with, and his controller lagging a bit or about the buttons and he's stopped streaming once he's lost and they are doing a recap of the game they just played.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Almost every competitive thing I've seen with him in it on that channel where he lost ended in him throwing a huge fit and storming off set. If it's a bit, he's doing a great job of making himself look like a pathetic sore loser!

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

explosivo posted:

Almost every competitive thing I've seen with him in it on that channel where he lost ended in him throwing a huge fit and storming off set. If it's a bit, he's doing a great job of making himself look like a pathetic sore loser!

It's not a bit he's done that in hotels playing gamecube with people I know. He is really ultra-competitive.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Ask Samoa Joe if it's a work

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

AJ is one of those dudes who self-describes as not wanting to do anything unless he can be the #1 absolute best at it and beat everyone else who does it, so yes, he's a huge baby.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If AJ's heated gamer moments were a shoot he would've said a slur or two

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Mob posted:

Ask Samoa Joe if it's a work

What's his number?

Nick Jr. Face posted:

If AJ's heated gamer moments were a shoot he would've said a slur or two

That's what I was thinking, unless he's been able to at least restrain himself there considering the spent most of the 00s yelling the F-word as often as possible.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

explosivo posted:

Yeah, Woods, Breeze, and Cesaro are also sore losers, but AJ is much much worse, and not in an enjoyable way.

Breeze seems good at getting under his skin, so I can't imagine AJ making it through taping an entire episode with Breeze giving him poo poo

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The best part of Uno was always when Woods would come up with an elaborate plan only for it to explode in his face.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Okay, I've watched a few short clips and AJ reminds me of those competitive Smash players that lose their poo poo and break their controllers without a thought as to how they look in front of a few hundred people.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

The Saga of Davey Richards vs Technology continues ...

https://twitter.com/RichardsWesley/status/1435700404315205642?s=20

This has to be a bit now, right?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Depending on his age, maybe not?

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy
"basic technology piss me off for many years"

-Davey Richards, probably.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Davey Richards has a Friendster account

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Davey Richards typing in his google results on Facebook like my grandmother does

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

explosivo posted:

I remember reading a lot about how into classic games and poo poo he was, then seeing him play Xavier Woods in Street Fighter 5 and he got completely annihilated in it. I just thought wow, this guy loving SUCKS at games lol and he complained the whole time

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Senerio posted:

The best part of Uno was always when Woods would come up with an elaborate plan only for it to explode in his face.

Or on the last Fightingback 12 hour stream, where Brodie was reading Woods' cards and telling everyone in the chat.

Absolutely hilarious :smith:

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/RichardsWesley/status/1436017502258188290?s=20

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
dammit it's a bit now

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it may not be hes an old tape trader

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/mrgmsi_bcage/status/1436037522744913921?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

i would like to see a brian cage/will hobbs tag team against marko stunt and another marko stunt