Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
lmao at dreams

Fungah! posted:

dreamed i ws playing a new minigame game like a wario that had a swordfighting mose with a touchscreen. i was playing with an indeterminate buddy and doing really well, but for some reason i ws still losing health every time i hit him. this super pissed me off so i did my ultimate move that cut his character in half and won. suddenly my buddy got super pissed off and pulled a katana and screamed "now its your turn!" last thing i remember is the blade coming right for my face and then i woke up

new Warioware comes out tomorrow so this might be a premonition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My dream wasn't gaming related but it was kinda hosed up. It was a nature documentary about feral chickens where they would build huge termite-style underground nests and have a special chamber for fighting to the death where they would leave the corpses as a warning to other chickens

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

:dogstare: no one is safe

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My dream wasn't gaming related but it was kinda hosed up. It was a nature documentary about feral chickens where they would build huge termite-style underground nests and have a special chamber for fighting to the death where they would leave the corpses as a warning to other chickens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixOHxXMzq8c

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

b_d posted:

:dogstare: no one is safe

i like pablo. but no one is above the law

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

The Death of Pablo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i was worried he had waded too far into one of the politics forums for a minute.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

had.a really gnarly one taking a quick nap om the plane, i dreamed.i was in a guillotine watching a qte take place to drop the blade on me, couldnt do anything to stop it but i had ti watch as the player hit th buttons super slowly. i snapped awake as the final down arrow was hanging in the middle of the screen and th camera was doing a dramatic zoom on my scared face

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

probe-lo gigante

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Had a dream I was back in high school and listening to video game music on the school bus. The theme song for the first Pokemon movie came on except it was a 30 minute long cover of Always by Erasure being done by Philip Glass.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Had a dream (nightmare?) that I was playing McCree in Overwatch and half the time I'd click the left mouse button he wouldn't fire his gun. I was getting really frustrated but just chalked it up to me sucking at the game. Then I saw an official Blizzard post saying that McCree is so depressed about his upcoming name change that he will sometimes refuse to shoot when given the command.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umy-VLP2jIA

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol jeez

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmfao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

Had a dream (nightmare?) that I was playing McCree in Overwatch and half the time I'd click the left mouse button he wouldn't fire his gun. I was getting really frustrated but just chalked it up to me sucking at the game. Then I saw an official Blizzard post saying that McCree is so depressed about his upcoming name change that he will sometimes refuse to shoot when given the command.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Kongming posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao good lord

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

this was a Dungeon Keeper dream. a gaming dream after all

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

jesus christ.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jesus Christ dude.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

i like pablo. but no one is above the law

Hell I understand.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i was driving around on a highway and i saw a dude overtake me and i got so loving pissed off that they werent doing takedowns that i slammed into him until he started flying in slomo in a complete mess of metal and i screamed "THIS is how you play burnout you loving moron" so loud i woke up.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Jesus Christ dude.

lol wb

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao. do you make memes for a living or something

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

The Klowner posted:

lmao. do you make memes for a living or something

lol i just get a weird joy out of making something that I know only a dozen or so people will ever see or understand. & I love imp zone

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

Sub-Actuality posted:

I love imp zone

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Had a Nintendo dream last night. There was a big, full Direct about to go live and millions of people were watching the live stream at like 5am. The direct starts, and they start by announcing a new racer for Mario Kart 8. It’s a giant Mario 64 Whomp with a tiny black bowler hat hanging off the corner of his head. For some reason he had a Smash Bros introduction splash screen that said “Gregory is busting loose”. The direct then abruptly ended. Everyone in the chat was saying variations of “we woke up at 5 in the morning for Gregory??”.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Had a Nintendo dream last night. There was a big, full Direct about to go live and millions of people were watching the live stream at like 5am. The direct starts, and they start by announcing a new racer for Mario Kart 8. It’s a giant Mario 64 Whomp with a tiny black bowler hat hanging off the corner of his head. For some reason he had a Smash Bros introduction splash screen that said “Gregory is busting loose”. The direct then abruptly ended. Everyone in the chat was saying variations of “we woke up at 5 in the morning for Gregory??”.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NienNunb posted:

Lmao

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I had 2 last night. First one I was at a denny's and they had a new promotional item called Runescape Cake. I ordered it and while I was waiting for my food to arrived the restaurant closed down and was replaced with a different restaurant while I was sitting there. I never got my cake.

Second one I was shopping at a used game store, which is a dream I have a lot. This time I saw a sealed box copy of Earthbound and got all excited but when I picked it up it was a different game and I got disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

NienNunb posted:

Lmfao