Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

World War Mammories posted:

"we don't know yet" does not coalesce into "and then a miracle occurs"

But now you've left the door to magic open! In other words, that you have no explanation for or cannot have an explanation for some given phenomenon does not render that phenomenon impossible or unreal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Danger posted:

i mean this is almost a separate derail from the derail lol. no one was talking about miracles.

Danger posted:

yes. white chapel, Columbine, 9/11 were blood sacrifices that changed reality, forwards and backwards in time.

I don't follow how these two mesh

also, I've done some very quick googling to see more about my use of the word "empirical." results like this suggest that "empiricist" has been used to describe marx. dunno if this is commonly accepted, but someone out there thinks it.

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Honey, I asked for explanation of phenomenological consciousness.

No, this is silly, why in the world would that make any difference at all? First of all - you're posing as the materialist here so this is really weird for you to say - what the gently caress does it matter what some existing-thing wants? Why does the inherent meaningless (to you) of being a Boltzmann brain preclude the possibility of being a Boltzmann brain? You are begging reality to give a poo poo about your subjective desires - why would this happen? Okay but moving on, it's silly - the reality or unreality of some experience doesn't actually matter. If by all senses and reason you are forced to include that you exist in reality (you say, this is reality because it's distinct from my unreal dreams, yes?) then how does that change anything? You know that, regardless of its origin or empirical existence or what have you, there are consequences to your actions. So, what choice do you have - regardless of even me proving that Boltzmann brains are real - in behaving as though you're in reality? How does that make reality less real??

that's what I was trying to communicate, perhaps poorly: I have to act as if reality is real because if it isn't, there's nothing to be done. so I therefore have very little interest in "but what if there's stuff that all of our observation and experimentation somehow misses, and therefore efficacious blood sacrifices?" because it's the same thing

Perry Mason Jar posted:

But now you've left the door to magic open! In other words, that you have no explanation for or cannot have an explanation for some given phenomenon does not render that phenomenon impossible or unreal.

at no time have I ever accepted that there "cannot [be] an explanation for" something, dude.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

at no time have I ever accepted that there "cannot [be] an explanation for" something, dude.

Yes you did!

there's a difference between feeling out the scope of human comprehension and rejecting empirical reality, which exists outside of the human mind, because you can't fit all of it in your head at once.

Or are you wanting to pretend it matters if some alien can figure it out but we can't? Or else you never did say there are (human) limits to knowledge and I've misinterpreted you?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Yes you did!

Or are you wanting to pretend it matters if some alien can figure it out but we can't? Or else you never did say there are (human) limits to knowledge and I've misinterpreted you?

perhaps poor communication on my part. the key you're missing is "at once." we can look at every individual piece and see how they fit together; we can't look at all of it at the same time holistically. just like you can't see a hypercube all at once. the math works out, nothing breaks, but the brain doesn't see in four dimensions, so we have to fudge it with animations to have time substitute for a fourth spatial dimension. or - you can memorize any number of the digits of pi, but you can't memorize pi.

e: or, hell, more math - the pythagorean theorem, a^2 + b^2 = c^2. that works in any number of dimensions - two, three, sixteen, a million. no one on earth could create such a thing in four or more dimensions - to look at it 'holistically,' if I'm using that word right - but the math still works out, we can check every step and it's all good.

World War Mammories has issued a correction as of 19:20 on Sep 9, 2021

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

anyway the concept of something "reverberating backwards through time" or whatever doesn't require any of this, just that

1. that there is some mass conception of history
2. that this conception can change in response to other historical events

that's it

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

perhaps poor communication on my part. the key you're missing is "at once." we can look at every individual piece and see how they fit together; we can't look at all of it at the same time holistically. just like you can't see a hypercube all at once. the math works out, nothing breaks, but the brain doesn't see in four dimensions, so we have to fudge it with animations to have time substitute for a fourth spatial dimension. or - you can memorize any number of the digits of pi, but you can't memorize pi.

e: or, hell, more math - the pythagorean theorem, a^2 + b^2 = c^2. that works in any number of dimensions - two, three, sixteen, a million. no one on earth could create such a thing in four or more dimensions - to look at it 'holistically,' if I'm using that word right - but the math still works out, we can check every step and it's all good.

I think you get my point - that gravity acts on an apple falling from a tree whether you know of or believe in gravity. But you're right with what you said in another post - there is a tendency to inject divinity/magic into knowledge gaps (usually hamfisted and, most importantly, boring!!) that is (most typically) unwarranted and silly. See it a lot with QM these days and Deepak Chopra is odious. I definitely see the world more mystically than you do but there's right and wrong ways to go about it.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

I don't follow how these two mesh
There is nothing miraculous about it. They killed a bunch of people.

quote:

also, I've done some very quick googling to see more about my use of the word "empirical." results like this suggest that "empiricist" has been used to describe marx. dunno if this is commonly accepted, but someone out there thinks it.
This article doesn't make any kind of argument that Marx was an empiricist. Marx absolutely valued the empirical, but that is a separate thing than empiricism. For Marx, et al, the empirical is more than what can be observed by the senses and includes the relations between things and phenomena.

quote:

that's what I was trying to communicate, perhaps poorly: I have to act as if reality is real because if it isn't, there's nothing to be done.
reality is real, don't worry. it's the only things that's real.

quote:

so I therefore have very little interest in "but what if there's stuff that all of our observation and experimentation somehow misses, and therefore efficacious blood sacrifices?" because it's the same thing
there is 'stuff' that our observations and experimentations miss because our observations and experimentations are immanent to the 'stuff'.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

quote:

“In any case, non-philosophy did not invent ‘the real, or the One, or man (every philosopher can take some credit for the latter), or even the idea of a ‘radical immanence (there is Michel Henry and perhaps others as well –Maine de Biran? Marx? [Deleuze]). On the other hand, non-philosophy exists because it invented the true characteristics of the latter, because it took the requirements of radicality seriously and distinguished between the radical and the absolute.”

quote:

“Ultimately, I see non-philosophers in several different ways. I see them, inevitably, as subjects of the university, as is required by worldly life, but above all as related to three fundamental human types. They are related to the analyst and the political militant, obviously, since non-philosophy is close to psychoanalysis and Marxism –it transforms the subject by transforming instances of philosophy. But they are also related to what I would call the ‘spiritual type –which it is imperative not to confuse with ‘spiritualist. The spiritual are not spiritualists. They are the great destroyers of the forces of philosophy and the state, which band together in the name of order and conformity. The spiritual haunt the margins of philosophy, gnosticism, mysticism, and even of institutional religion and politics. The spiritual are not just abstract, quietist mystics; they are for the world. This is why a quiet discipline is not sufficient, because man is implicated in the world as the presupposed that determines it. Thus, non-philosophy is also related to gnosticism and science-fiction; it answers their fundamental question –which is not at all philosophy’s primary concern–: “Should humanity be saved? And how?” And it is also close to spiritual revolutionaries such as Müntzer and certain mystics who skirted heresy. When all is said and done, is non-philosophy anything other than the chance for an effective utopia? Let me begin in traditional terms: what is the essence, what are the possibilities of non-philosophy? From the outset, it originated from four concerns that were coupled two by two; and hence from dualities.”

François Laruelle, A New Presentation of Non-Philosophy

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

I just wish Bill Gates would stop putting all these drat cytokines in me.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Leaked and confirmed. Grimace is a tastebud (wtf!!!!) :lsd:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i always just assumed he was a huge, anthropomorphic chicken nugget that is purple for whatever reason

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Danger posted:

There is nothing miraculous about it. They killed a bunch of people.

but it didn't change the past. it certainly changed people's perceptions in the present, which affects present material conditions - people's actions are part of material conditions, I'd say, right? - but it didn't go "backwards in time." if you want to make an artistic flourish, okay, but with all the woo floating around you don't want to trip and fall into a pile of that stuff.

quote:

This article doesn't make any kind of argument that Marx was an empiricist. Marx absolutely valued the empirical, but that is a separate thing than empiricism. For Marx, et al, the empirical is more than what can be observed by the senses and includes the relations between things and phenomena.

then I sincerely ask you to help me out on the distinction by explaining like I'm five, because this is the text I'm referring to, in the opening paragraph:

quote:

Some interpreters have found him to be essentially an empiricist...
...Still other interpreters have found Marx to be a particular kind of empiricist, a pragmatist who holds that ideas and concepts are instruments to guide and be tested by perceptible practice as in scientific experiment.

the latter is essentially what I mean when I say "empirical," but it seems pretty likely I'm running off a meaningfully different definition than you are, and I'm not sure what it is.

quote:

there is 'stuff' that our observations and experimentations miss because our observations and experimentations are immanent to the 'stuff'.

certainly. there's no reason to believe that "magic" means anything or that blood sacrifices "do" anything to reality other than make people react - which does change material conditions, but forgetting the intermediate step means you tumble down the stairs of superstition.

---

Perry Mason Jar posted:

I think you get my point - that gravity acts on an apple falling from a tree whether you know of or believe in gravity. But you're right with what you said in another post - there is a tendency to inject divinity/magic into knowledge gaps (usually hamfisted and, most importantly, boring!!) that is (most typically) unwarranted and silly. See it a lot with QM these days and Deepak Chopra is odious. I definitely see the world more mystically than you do but there's right and wrong ways to go about it.

well, I am satisfied enough with this response, I guess. it's just the same thing with kinases, or cytotoxic t-lymphocytes (that one wasn't you, a different person months ago, just sticks in my mind as a bio nerd). the response to "we don't know everything" is not "well, our current tools probably can't solve that, let's find some new ones in the New Age section at Blockbuster." and it irritates me when we as a species do know something but someone assumes, implicitly or not, that their ignorance is universal. think in mystical terms if you want - it can help people "flatten" ideas that can't fit into the human head, just like animated gifs can "flatten" four-dimensional hypercubes into something you can actually look at. those animated gifs are definitely helpful for getting people to understand something that they cannot visualize. but that's demonstrably not how reality actually works - reality's not a looping gif, it's a hypercube, and if you try to do hypercubic math as if it's in 3D space you will get nonsense.

---

skewetoo posted:

what the gently caress

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

well, I am satisfied enough with this response, I guess. it's just the same thing with kinases, or cytotoxic t-lymphocytes (that one wasn't you, a different person months ago, just sticks in my mind as a bio nerd)

No, I can't let it stand - it was me, I have to confess. Well actually I dropped a twitter thread I thought interesting but didn't look through carefully and that's what it said - I quietly accepted your correct response. But I was more linking it and interested in it regarding its investors and interested parties, not the science stuff which I (clearly) just glossed over.

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
Whoever recommended The Outlaw Bank, thank you!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol that jeffrey epstein was obviously murdered and all the recordings in his safe seem to have disappeared down an FBI black hole

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol that jeffrey epstein was obviously murdered and all the recordings in his safe seem to have disappeared down an FBI black hole

Idk I assume they ended up in someone else's safe.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

thread, please don't loving convince yourself of the efficacy of magic rituals and poo poo. jesus christ. you're supposed to be leftists. focus on material conditions, not the frothiness of the semen some rear end in a top hat bonesman ejaculates into a coffin

ok dude, i'll be praying for u

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

but it didn't change the past. it certainly changed people's perceptions in the present, which affects present material conditions - people's actions are part of material conditions, I'd say, right? - but it didn't go "backwards in time." if you want to make an artistic flourish, okay, but with all the woo floating around you don't want to trip and fall into a pile of that stuff.

then I sincerely ask you to help me out on the distinction by explaining like I'm five, because this is the text I'm referring to, in the opening paragraph:

the latter is essentially what I mean when I say "empirical," but it seems pretty likely I'm running off a meaningfully different definition than you are, and I'm not sure what it is.

certainly. there's no reason to believe that "magic" means anything or that blood sacrifices "do" anything to reality other than make people react - which does change material conditions, but forgetting the intermediate step means you tumble down the stairs of superstition.
People's perceptions in the present absolutely change the material reality of the past, realized concurrently in the present material conditions. Like, how can blood sacrifices not alter reality? And how could the scale of them not illicit an exponential response? It's absurd. There's nothing magical about it, insofar as the material social relations between people and the State are not magic. Of course they are not, they are empirical. But that is the difference between what is empirical and empiricism; a false notion that only that which is observed by the senses can be real or divorced from the subject.

Lenin actually wrote very clearly on this as well when he went back to Hegel:

'Vladymir Lenin' on Hegel posted:

Logic is the science not of ex-
ternal forms of thought, but of
the laws of development “of all
material, natural and spiritual
things”, i.e., of the development
of the entire concrete content of
the world and of its cognition, i.e.,
the sum-total, the conclusion of the
History of knowledge of the world...

Barnaby Barnacle
May 25, 2010

skewetoo posted:

I thought he was a gallstone.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

so I therefore have very little interest in "but what if there's stuff that all of our observation and experimentation somehow misses, and therefore efficacious blood sacrifices?"

me whenever someone dares try to tell me that fMRI is not telling me what the brain do

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

the bbc did an article on Havana syndrome and lol. it's like it's coming from INSIDE the CIA!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-58396698

quote:

Mr Zaid questions why the US government has been so unwilling to acknowledge a longer history. One possibility, he says, is because it might open a Pandora's Box of incidents that have been ignored over the years. Another is because the US, too, has developed and perhaps even deployed microwaves itself and wants to keep it secret.

The  country's interest in weaponising microwaves extended beyond the end of the Cold War. Reports say from the 1990s, the US Air Force had a project codenamed "Hello" to see if microwaves could create disturbing sounds in people's heads, one called "Goodbye" to test their use for crowd control, and one codenamed "Goodnight" to see if they could be used to kill people. Reports from a decade ago suggested these had not proved successful.

:thunk:

Ramrod Hotshot has issued a correction as of 23:11 on Sep 9, 2021

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007

there's no reason to believe that "magic" means anything or that blood sacrifices "do" anything to reality other than make people react - which does change material conditions, but forgetting the intermediate step means you tumble down the stairs of superstition.

Hi can you please point out in the thread where anyone said there were efficacious blood sacrifices as opposed to the properly cynical response of "these idiots believe this blood magic poo poo and actually have the resources to kill people for it," I think I missed it.

Regulus74 has issued a correction as of 23:35 on Sep 9, 2021

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMlFFQ2oqQ

Aristotle, the first true great master of dialectics, is an empiricist first and foremost (contra the rationalist Plato), and suggests that the past always already teleologically arrives from the future (that's teleology).

Although Marx is not a teleological thinker, dialectical materialism has nothing to say about the causal flow of time (whether backwards or forwards). Our most advanced theories of quantum gravity posit that at the fundamental level time ceases to have any material reality at all for God's sake. That's materialism, even if Hegel was right about time all along.

Even then Marx, as a hard-nosed materialist, argues that immaterial concepts such as hurrr durrr VALUE have real effects in the material conditioning of our world. To deny that would be reactionary.

The elites decide how reality is going to be "in the future" (really!) and then the "present" conforms to it

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I simply create my own reality :smuggo:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

boy, that jeffrey epstein sure was a character eh?

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

I get people being snarky about the seemingly specific thread title, but the thread has grown pretty organically to include an examination of the "deep state" or the "parapolitical" as has been called recently. Also it is absolutely useless to consider the Epstein scandal or Epstein's life itself as some atomized observation of criminal acts. As such, events like the Epstein scandal, Columbine, 9/11, etc absolutely exist as material reality in their relations to other social actors and events and not solely in the observations of their discrete outcomes. As anyone claiming to eschew liberalism, how can they not?

Danger has issued a correction as of 23:33 on Sep 9, 2021

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Danger posted:

I get people being snarky about the seemingly specific thread title, but the thread has grown pretty organically to include an examination of the "deep state" or the "parapolitical" as has been called recently. Also it is absolutely useless to consider the Epstein scandal or Epstein's life itself as some atomized observation of criminal acts.

sure, just not whatever the last 2 or 3 pages have been. cuz lmao

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

@nut what do you know about Clifford Olsen canadas most prolific and well paid serial killer? He was of course an rcmp informant pre killings, arested on sexual assualt charges or other things and let go, and once they monitored him after he was suspected in multiple killings hes still able to kill at least 4 more people. Then after hes arested the feds decide to buy the location of the bodies because they have no case

https://archive.macleans.ca/article/1982/1/25/100000-soaked-in-blood posted:

The break in the case came when Olson had been in jail six days. His first offer of a deal wasn’t for money but, instead, a guarantee that, if convicted of the murders of the missing youngsters, he would do his time in the security of a mental hospital instead of a penitentiary he felt would be filled with inmates ready to kill a child murderer. After lawyer Robert Shantz advised him that the police had no control over sentencing, Olson shifted his demands to money, offering a package deal: $10,000 for every body found. The police were interested: “The prime consideration in recommending the $100,000 plan was to locate bodies which would be solid evidence necessary to prove that Olson was indeed responsible,” the Mountie report reads.

The offer, $30,000 for information on four bodies already discovered and $10,000 each for six still missing victims, was passed along to Allan Williams, British Columbia’s attorney general. Williams says he was at first revolted by the idea of paying money to the family of a man who had killed children, but decided to approve the deal “in order to put to rest the uncertainty and grief that the parents of the children were experiencing and to give the victims a Christian burial.” He checked to make sure such a payment was legal and would not jeopardize the case against Olson, authorizing the deal on Aug. 24. The foundation of a controversy that would explode with Olson’s guilty plea five months later was in place.

Williams personally phoned the publishers of the Vancouver Province and Sun, asking them not to print details of an arrangement widely known to their reporters. B.C. newspapers, radio and television outlets kept silent, but when Williams was approached after the conviction he at first denied he had approved the deal, saying he had agreed only to the concept of payment being made. There was more quibbling and hair-splitting over which level of government would pay the money until it was decided that Ottawa would kick in more than $75,000, under federal-provincial cost-sharing agreements on RCMP services.

While federal Solicitor General Robert Kaplan was maintaining that the RCMP had to pay the money (“their word is their bond”) once they had agreed to the deal, the police working on the case were considering scams with which to trick Olson into revealing the bodies without payment. But Olson, a streetsmart criminal who had managed to get out of rape and indecent assault charges during his months of killing, was too clever for them. He insisted that the money be placed in a trust account and released $10,000 at a time whenever he led investigators to another grave. No money, no bodies. “Had the strategy not been deployed, there is a strong doubt that the crimes would ever have been solved,” said RCMP Supt. Lyman Henschel.

Others disagree. Robert Kaplan maintains there was a solid case against Olson based on the four bodies already discovered. Olson’s own lawyer called the deal “improper and politically insane,” and the chairman of the B.C. bar’s criminal justice section said the arrangement set an extremely dangerous precedent. And once it had been approved, Olson was again out marauding the lonely cranberry bogs and woods where he had taken his victims and killed them.

idk seems kinda weird

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
"materialists" need to understand that if they actually read up on the most advanced theories of causality and time itself then they would realise that neither really have any real existence in those theories, i.e. as fundamental causal explanations of phenomena (if they're anything "real" at all). We don't live in a Newtonian billiard-ball causal world any more, even Hume realised this lol. Marx knew this (that's literally DIALECTICAL materialism)

And now the elites know this, and this is how they are able to retroactively determine the world we live in. Be vigilant comrades

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Suplex Liberace posted:

idk seems kinda weird

I didn’t know anything about it, tho I semi-recently got into some hot tips about some RCMP-Robert Pickton connections

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Spergin Morlock posted:

sure, just not whatever the last 2 or 3 pages have been. cuz lmao

A lot has been written about vulgar materialism - it's always useful for Marxists to pause and discuss the finer points of the science, especially in the interest of analyzing the machinations of the ruling class as this thread intends.

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

the bbc did an article on Havana syndrome and lol. it's like it's coming from INSIDE the CIA!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-58396698

:thunk:

it would not shock me in the least if misconfigured /something/ being deployed to Us Embassies was causing problems that the US is blaming on other countries.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

my guess years ago was that station chiefs had a new tool to make people they didnt like quit or transfer

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

because jeffery loving epstein didnt have a god drat magic temple on his island

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

The Saucer Hovers posted:

because jeffery loving epstein didnt have a god drat magic temple on his island

Isaac Newton was an alchemist

John Dee was an occultist

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1380117005261537283?s=19

These people materially determine our world

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
it’s like I said earlier. whether or not we can visibly see what sort of material effect the blood sacrifices do. fact of the matter is that the people who blood sacrifice seem to get everything they want in life.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

The_Rob posted:

people who blood sacrifice seem to get everything they want in life.

:capitalism:

nut
Jul 30, 2019

multistability posted:

Isaac Newton was an alchemist

John Dee was an occultist

uhh so ur telling me they weren’t neuroengineers?

nut
Jul 30, 2019

https://twitter.com/brooklynmarie/status/1436103057838796826?s=20

WESH posted:

Judd said Riley was at his friend's home picking up the first aid kit around 7 p.m. Saturday in the area of North Socrum Loop Road.

Just after 7 p.m. was when Riley approached noticed Justice Gleason mowing his lawn.

Riley approached 40-year-old Gleason and told him God gave him a vision that his daughter "Amber" would commit suicide. Gleason told him there was no one there by that name. Gleason threatened to call the police and Riley reportedly said, "No need to call the cops, I'm the cops for God" before leaving.

According to investigators, Riley said he then received another statement from God.

"God told me to kill everyone and rescue Amber because she is a victim of sex trafficking," Riley told police.

Judd said Riley said he then put an ops plan together, which "means you have to kill everyone."

Judd said Riley confessed at the hospital to the entire massacre. He stressed Riley's advanced tactical training: Four years in the Marines, three years in the reserves, he worked in executive and private security. Judd said he was "well thought of and well-trained," with 16 separate certificates in security.

e: reader beware, it gets a lot worse from here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

science clearly explains this