Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord

Prurient Squid posted:

A universe governed by a god who actually LIKES it when humans make up their own fake gods and if they're cool he makes them real.

A really annoyed god, sick of having to handle every miracle and listen to every prayer, desperately trying to seed pantheonic faiths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

The 10 commandments say "thou shalt have no other Gods before me". There's nothing in there about having more Gods after Him though. Just as long as He gets Top Billing.

Finger Prince

Look, if God created the oceans, it stands to reason He created Poseidon too, to manage them. Your Company starts getting that big, You're going to need VPs.

Harold Fjord
Branded as a heretic for poo poo posting on clay tablets

Karate Bastard

A new Anime series for G.U.N.D.A.M immobile suits that constantly stop and go HUH????!!?!?!?? at one another

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Do all the franchise gods refer to God as "corporate".

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
the X-Men trying to interrogate a guy by handing Gambit all his rare Magic the Gathering cards and blowing them up one by one

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

Do all the franchise gods refer to God as "corporate".

Listen, if it were up to me, I'd let you do it, but Corporate says no more human sacrifices. It's a PR nightmare apparently.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
James Joyce's Ulysses broke the brain of the sanest psychologist in history.

Prurient Squid

The Joker using the alias Joe Carr. Batman is 60s Batman and implausibly slow at putting two and two together.

Prurient Squid

A Mr Bean skit entitled The Unbearable Lightness of Bean.

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

A Mr Bean skit entitled The Unbearable Lightness of Bean.

Is that the one where he accidentally finds himself in a hot air balloon and floats away in it?

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Prurient Squid posted:

The Joker using the alias Joe Carr. Batman is 60s Batman and implausibly slow at putting two and two together.

60s batman voice is repeating this in my head right now

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prurient Squid posted:

alternate universe 60s Joker's where his evil schemes largely revolving around having dudes throw orange slices at his butt.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Prurient Squid

Batman gives Joe Carr a guided tour of the Batcave after witnessing Carr save a puppy from an out of control frieght train.

Prurient Squid

Suspect: I didn't do nothing. I know my rights!

Cop A: Put a sock in it SLEAZEbag.

Cop B: No, let him talk. He might say something incriminating.

google THIS

Trying to warn the snack crackers that fell under the couch that they're going to get covered in dust bunnies by yelling "Cheez-it! It's the fuzz!"

biosterous

google THIS posted:

Trying to warn the snack crackers that fell under the couch that they're going to get covered in dust bunnies by yelling "Cheez-it! It's the fuzz!"

lmao

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

more falafel please

forums poster

google THIS posted:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

google THIS posted:

lmao

Prurient Squid

Gun-fu nuns. A film by John Woo.

RavenousScoot

Hey Brian, you want a dry martini? This leg isn't gonna hump itself.

Prurient Squid

Inspector Lao from the Criminal Investigation branch must don a habbit and go undercover at Sacred Heart of the Kalashnikov Monastery, rumoured to be engaged in drug smuggling and other illicit activities. What starts as a lead turns into a free for all high octane frenzy as the gun toting kung fu nuns empty their chambers and leave the city a wreck of corpses.

"He really leans into the guns, and the nuns!" - Johnathan Reviewguy

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Inspector Lao from the Criminal Investigation branch must don a habbit and go undercover at Sacred Heart of the Kalashnikov Monastery, rumoured to be engaged in drug smuggling and other illicit activities. What starts as a lead turns into a free for all high octane frenzy as the gun toting kung fu nuns empty their chambers and leave the city a wreck of corpses.

"He really leans into the guns, and the nuns!" - Johnathan Reviewguy

This is uncomfortably close to my pitch for Sister Axe

Prurient Squid

google THIS posted:

This is uncomfortably close to my pitch for Sister Axe

Heeeere's whoopi!

Karate Bastard

Do we emptyquote people in here?

more falafel please

forums poster

Karate Bastard posted:

Do we emptyquote people in here?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Ever the optimist, Bessie endeavored to keep one foot in front of the udder.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Dip Viscous

advanced winos & binos
a tabletop rpg in which you get blasted on boxed wine, stare at each other with binoculars, and fight imaginary birds

edit: if it wasn't clear, the wine and staring at each other across the table with binoculars happens in real life and i guess the staring could replace dice rolls

Dip Viscous fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Sep 10, 2021

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
these days, "don't mess with texas" has become less of a threat and more the kind of thing your mamma begs of you about the weird neighbor kid who ate his own poop.

----------------

Prurient Squid

Bugs Bunny learned everything from his master, The Chungus. He was taught how to move, how to fight. Then one mission things went south. He was in an ICU when he heard the news that made his world crash around him, The Chungus had defected to the Soviet Union...

Ventral EggSac

Prurient Squid posted:

Bugs Bunny learned everything from his master, The Chungus. He was taught how to move, how to fight. Then one mission things went south. He was in an ICU when he heard the news that made his world crash around him, The Chungus had defected to the Soviet Union...

Octopussy but daffy duck says it every time

google THIS

A-beeya-a-Bond. A-juh-James A-buh-deeya-a-Bond.

Martini, a-shee-shaken, not a-steeya-a-steeya-a-steeya-a-mixed.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
elmer fudd as blofeld? hell, i'd watch it.

----------------

Finger Prince

Tell me Leggylass, what do your milf eyes see?

Harold Fjord

google THIS posted:

A-beeya-a-Bond. A-juh-James A-buh-deeya-a-Bond.

Martini, a-shee-shaken, not a-steeya-a-steeya-a-steeya-a-mixed.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Finger Prince posted:

Tell me Leggylass, what do your milf eyes see?

They're taking the Throbits to Hineygard

Prurient Squid

Gandalf: Gollum sought after dark places down bellow following things to their roots.

Frodo: You mean he ate rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

why are outboard motors measured in horsepower when horses cant do anything in the water