Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

last night I made dry fried green beans and chicken with a generic chinese brown sauce, very tasty

Aardvark! posted:

have any of you ever had salmon salad? Like, canned salmon + mayonnaise style as if it were tuna. I haven't ever used canned salmon but maybe that'd be good. with a SHITLOAD of dill, natch.

forget canned salmon and get yourself a big hunk of hot smoked salmon, then flake that into cream cheese, mayo, capers, dill, onions, lemon etc to make a smoked salmon spread

this salmon chat is making me happy I got a couple sides of really good coho salmon on sale for $7/lb the other week :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

made an outrageously large pot of chicken scampi last night and eating it again today :waycool:

garnished with a ton of cilantro instead of parsley tho cause it's the superior leaf

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

"Peruvian" chicken

and some quinoa

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Tried my hand at making ribs in the instant pot, came out very tasty and tender

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Impossible burger with red onion, pickles, expensive rear end Gouda and Dijon. Grilled corn.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
It’s Labor Day get grilt

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Cheese kransky and salad in bread (x3).

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
box Mac and cheese that I added air fried cherry tomatoes and canned mushrooms to

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Whenever I make boxed mac and cheese I add a can of tuna to get some protein in there.

TontoCorazon posted:

Tried my hand at making ribs in the instant pot, came out very tasty and tender

If someone makes ribs that someone has to post a pic. :colbert:

I was going to make my other salmon fillet but I got high and my appetite disappears when I smoke. No idea why. I'll do it tonight.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Sep 7, 2021

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'll never gently caress around with ribs any more in the oven, slow cooker since I'm a chump and don't have an instapot + finish under broiler or on bbq, fuckin amazing.

Had super crunchy chicken tacos, slaw, cheese and crystal.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'd do ribs in a slow cooker/instant pot but I like having a little crust on it. I've never made ribs before though so I don't know how that'd work out.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's why you finish it with the broiler or bbq and you've never made ribs, :cmon:

Don't forget to remove the membrane, some people say don't bother and they're gross idiots.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Whenever I make boxed mac and cheese I add a can of tuna to get some protein in there.

If someone makes ribs that someone has to post a pic. :colbert:

I was going to make my other salmon fillet but I got high and my appetite disappears when I smoke. No idea why. I'll do it tonight.

Next time for sure, won't be the last time

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Chicken tinga tacos

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Birthday dinner of homemade pizza and wings. Pizza got basil, onion, pepperoni, bell pepper, kalamata olives and feta. Wifes half has gross rear end mushrooms.

Gettin crunk on

Will probably post cooked pizza depending on how many drink garnishes I have

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Mushroom >>>> bell pepper

Happy birthday though

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
I’ll let my wife know she won’t be alone in pizza hell

She also broiled the pizza too long

Wing

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

just...eat the middle?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

This is why you wet the edges of the pizza before putting it in the oven

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Still good don’t put me on goon divorces.xlsx yet

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Grl chz

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I made a steak and Knorr pasta side and I have no memory of it. Hit the sauce a bit too hard I guess.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Couple apps. Pretzels and beer cheese, waffle fries, chicken tinga taco

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Tofacos. :hai:

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Leftover pizza wings and alcohol

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Dang & yum!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I just had a ham, avocado and onion sandwich cooked in a frying pan, with mayonnaise on the outside. Thought about adding some cheese; decided against it.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Indulged and made fried chicken sandwiches tonight. I finally brined the chicken, which I've been meaning to do for a while. 9 hours in a saltwater bath and it turned into the best chicken I've made in my life.

Highly recommend brining to anyone planning on making chicken.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Aardvark! posted:

have any of you ever had salmon salad? Like, canned salmon + mayonnaise style as if it were tuna. I haven't ever used canned salmon but maybe that'd be good. with a SHITLOAD of dill, natch.

I’ve done this with canned salmon and on another occasion with canned mackerel. I thought it was decent as a sandwich filling, as long as you’re ok with those little edible vertebrae that you also find in tinned sardines. Mixing in herbs or diced shallot/green onion would have improved it a lot. (I was lazy and did not do this)

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
This weekends cookout

Smoking!

Homebaked buns

Pulled pork

Beef pepper stout

Smoked beans & bacon

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Please invite me next time

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:stare:

That all looks amazing. Jesus.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Marinated some chicken breasts in Buffalo sauce then grilled em up. Finished with a brush of BBQ sauce. Grilled red potatoes with garlic and rosemary, and a garden salad for sides.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Reheated some pizza in the oven and accidentally dumped like a cup of Old Bay on it. It's the kind of Old Bay container that has multiple openings. One for sprinkling, one to pour into a spoon, and a big one underneath both of those for just dumping loads out. That one was accidentally left open. Shook the pizza off in the sink.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I was thinking of making spaghetti and meat balls but I've been really depressed lately and just have another bowl of Campbell's soup.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
Steamed broccoli florets with grated parmesan cheese and butter. Frozen bag veg.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

An Open Nature frozen pizza + salad

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Roast beef & swiss on rye with dijon mustard and horseradish spread. A 20 oz bottle of cream soda.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Air fried frozen mozzarella sticks dipped in a mixture of marinara and sambal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

His Divine Shadow posted:

Smoked beans & bacon

Can I have this recipe, gently caress it looks good