Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Zeroisanumber posted:

Watching chuds quit in a huff and then immediately start eating poo poo is great

The vast majority probably won’t quit and will get the jab because they are cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011
My kids school district has 62 confirmed cases this week, not counting today. I'm guessing at least one day next week will be triple digit cases.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

empty whippet box posted:

that's definitely a 'leave before he murders you' situation

yeah anyone who pulls a gun and tells you to Russian roulette yourself needs to be gotten away from ASAP

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
Just got a policy update from my unit. We used to aim for O2 sats 88-02% for our covid patients on BiPAP/high flow, and if they couldn't maintain that, we alert the MD who would evaluate for intubation. New guidance is down to 86% before we call the MD.

Lovelyn fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Sep 10, 2021

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

SchrodingersCat posted:

My kids school district has 62 confirmed cases this week, not counting today. I'm guessing at least one day next week will be triple digit cases.

ours is weird, the dashboard updates friday but so far we have 3 weeks of a bunch of kids quarantining but no cases reported to school. i dont know if its overcautious parents or what

next week the saliva tests begin and i really hope our current average of 8 cases total a week across all k-8 skyrockets

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Captain Gordon posted:

I am just going to scream into the void for a while, dont mind me:

[list]
Majority of people who arent getting jabs arent crazy pro trump rednecks or conservative computer touchers, they are working class poors who literally cant take the days off to either get the jab or recover from the post shot funk.

is there data to support this claim or not

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Lovelyn posted:

Just got a policy update from my unit. We used to aim for O2 sats 88-02% for our covid patients on BiPAP/high flow, and if they dipped under that, we alert the MD who would evaluate for intubation. New guidance is down to 86% before we call the MD.

spam filter for o2

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lovelyn posted:

Just got a policy update from my unit. We used to aim for O2 sats 88-02% for our covid patients on BiPAP/high flow, and if they dipped under that, we alert the MD who would evaluate for intubation. New guidance is down to 86% before we call the MD.

how's your oxygen supplies doin

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

There's gonna be a whole bunch of chuds that magically keep their job and "def didn't get that shot!! My lawyers are defending my rights in court and I get to keep my job because FREEDOM"

Except they got the shot

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

empty whippet box posted:

how's your oxygen supplies doin

Idiot theirs oxygen everywhere just go outside and breath.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Stereotype posted:

if she leaves that dude he is going to kill himself
:yeah:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

so pretty good then

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Lovelyn posted:

no need to call an MD, pretty sure madjackal gets private messages

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Glumwheels posted:

The vast majority probably won’t quit and will get the jab because they are cowards

or just get/make a fake vaccine card

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

actionjackson posted:

no need to call an MD, pretty sure madjackal gets private messages

be sure to link your bumble profile for a quicker response

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Admiral Ray posted:

This COVID thing is not very good.

probably not but open biden

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Admiral Ray posted:

This COVID thing is not very good.

it'll be fine

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Thought all the Nate Silver fans would appreciate this.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
remember how that artist badgered and bullied people into voting for joe biden, lol.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

remember how that artist badgered and bullied people into voting for joe biden, lol.

harm reduction!

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

CaptainBeefart posted:

lol i love eli

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

Tzen posted:

spotted on a car at the taco truck i get lunch at

edit lol gonna need a 2021, 2022, and 2023 version

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Maybe if the right wing hadn't abandoned and weakened unions for 100 years their union could protect them from vaccines like the police union.

Oh well. :shrug:

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

CaptainBeefart posted:

eli valley never misses

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Lovelyn posted:

Gotta start stretching the resources.

Or maybe just updated guidance. IDK, I'm an idiot.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Zurtilik posted:

Maybe if the right wing hadn't abandoned and weakened unions for 100 years their union could protect them from vaccines like the police union.

Oh well. :shrug:

it's really amazing seeing all these shitheads learn about "right to work" in real time

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

Lol yeah

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

CaptainBeefart posted:

Eli Valley's combination of artistic talent and seething contempt is always great.

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

Go outside and suck gas

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/cnni/status/1436449940318953492

Full study: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.27.21262679v1

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

Boston (US: /ˈbɔːstən/, UK: /ˈbɒstən/),[5] officially the City of Boston, is the capital and most populous city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States and 24th-most populous city in the country.[6] The city proper covers 48.4 square miles (125 km2)[7] with a population of 675,647 in 2020,[2] also making it the most populous city in New England.[8]

thank you

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

So does the vaxx get worse faster if you're older? I ask because both this Israel study and an earlier graph posted seemed to show old people disproportionately with major breakthrough infections.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

trying to figure out what exactly their outcome was, Poisson regression is only for counts, I suppose total infections, since you can get infected more than once.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
fire at a high rise hospital in NYC today. stay safe mad jackal.

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

CaptainBeefart posted:

got em

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Zurtilik posted:

So does the vaxx get worse faster if you're older? I ask because both this Israel study and an earlier graph posted seemed to show old people disproportionately with major breakthrough infections.

Isn't that also because older people are more likely to be represented in the data due to being more likely to be vaccinated in the first place, and even more likely to be the ones who received a booster?

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Isn't that also because older people are more likely to be represented in the data due to being more likely to be vaccinated in the first place, and even more likely to be the ones who received a booster?

I've considered that and also that they're higher at risk by virtue of being older anyway (especially in regard to the second graphic I mentioned.)

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Pretending to be a doctor by going through the effort of printing out a fake degree for bragging rights on a dead internet forum is pretty funny.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

The guy in the cubicle next to mine is talking about how two kids in his daughter's class got COVID. Thinking back to how it was common knowledge that any bug going around the school would inevitably also go around the organization I work for.... I am going to die, aren't i?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

100 degrees Calcium posted:

The guy in the cubicle next to mine is talking about how two kids in his daughter's class got COVID. Thinking back to how it was common knowledge that any bug going around the school would inevitably also go around the organization I work for.... I am going to die, aren't i?

Can I have your computer?