Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

What's their username?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

100 degrees Calcium posted:

The guy in the cubicle next to mine is talking about how two kids in his daughter's class got COVID. Thinking back to how it was common knowledge that any bug going around the school would inevitably also go around the organization I work for.... I am going to die, aren't i?

death is certain

get boosted

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

The guy in the cubicle next to mine is talking about how two kids in his daughter's class got COVID. Thinking back to how it was common knowledge that any bug going around the school would inevitably also go around the organization I work for.... I am going to die, aren't i?

ngl, covid's a rough ride

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

lol I just found out he's not vaccinated, and I pass by him all the time and he's never wearing a mask.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

lol I just found out he's not vaccinated, and I pass by him all the time and he's never wearing a mask.

As a doctor I suggest you lie to get a boost.

Pic of degree as proof:

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Zeroisanumber posted:

IDK, I'm an idiot.

:same:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

actionjackson posted:

is there data to support this claim or not

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1436098458549694464

people least likely to get vaccine: poor, no degree, young, black

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Parent rumor mill is too many bus drivers are sick w COVID and school might be digital next week

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Only your respirator trust.

(My 10 year old asked for one of those shirts. At instrument pick up yesterday I watched a guy rip off his mask to sneeze. LMAO.)

edit rubby u beautiful bastard where can i purchase the shirt or is this a thing we can no longer do and i must cherish my limited edition

Strep Vote fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 11, 2021

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

As a doctor I suggest you lie to get a boost.

Pic of degree as proof:

Thanks doc. Does it matter if it's the same shot I got before. It's Pfizer, if that matters.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Pamela Springstein posted:

fire at a high rise hospital in NYC today. stay safe mad jackal.

was there a pizza shop there?

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

everyone dies eventually.

oh you mean soon. also yes

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Boston (US: /ˈbɔːstən/, UK: /ˈbɒstən/),[5] officially the City of Boston, is the capital and most populous city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States and 24th-most populous city in the country.[6] The city proper covers 48.4 square miles (125 km2)[7] with a population of 675,647 in 2020,[2] also making it the most populous city in New England.[8]

wow boston is a lot less populated than i expected

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

durrneez posted:

the way that populations are measured is pretty weird. cities normally have a really small population compared to what you'd think, but it's because you mentally include the entire surrounding metropolitan area.

if you go by census districts honolulu is the largest one in the nation because of its density.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1436409969071493125?s=20

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
benny is incredibly lame. he is the lamest person i can imagine. he is somehow lamer than charlie kirk

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Thanks doc. Does it matter if it's the same shot I got before. It's Pfizer, if that matters.

no, feel free to mix and match.

moderna might be slightly better, but either mrna shot is great.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine getting excited about that lame Trump impersonation DeBoring is doing.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Joey from Friends but he’s saying

“How Mu Doing?”

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

joe biden DESTROYED by governor!!!

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

durrneez posted:

Yeah, we started running into this when we went from NFL stadiums to college stadiums to small-medium cities to centers of large MSAs. Key phrase is "The city proper".

The other key phrase is "lmao"

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Melbourne cases jump by another 120ish in a day, highest in a year+

https://twitter.com/VicGovDH/status/1436468026627354627?s=19

The chuds were right, lockdowns don't work

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug
LMAO gently caress ME

so my husband and I drove 6 hours to Ohio for my niece’s birthday. His family neglects to mention that EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE IS SICK until AFTER we sat down for dinner and already hugged everyone. I started shaking, literally, which I didn’t know was a real thing but holy gently caress I was so angry. I went into the guest bedroom and put on my mask and started to cry. I’ve been so careful, stayed home for almost 2 years. Only to walk into a trap because I trusted these people. My husband came to check on me and I told him we were leaving NOW. He just kind of wordlessly nodded.

Now i’m sitting in the car and if they didn’t already think I was the loving crazy wife for making us wear half-face respirator last year they probably do now. Like I care, insane morons. gently caress I’ve never been so angry.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

boston should be less populated because it sucks

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

HAM ON THE BONE posted:

LMAO gently caress ME

so my husband and I drove 6 hours to Ohio for my niece’s birthday. His family neglects to mention that EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE IS SICK until AFTER we sat down for dinner and already hugged everyone. I started shaking, literally, which I didn’t know was a real thing but holy gently caress I was so angry. I went into the guest bedroom and put on my mask and started to cry. I’ve been so careful, stayed home for almost 2 years. Only to walk into a trap because I trusted these people. My husband came to check on me and I told him we were leaving NOW. He just kind of wordlessly nodded.

Now i’m sitting in the car and if they didn’t already think I was the loving crazy wife for making us wear half-face respirator last year they probably do now. Like I care, insane morons. gently caress I’ve never been so angry.

drat.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Shear Modulus posted:

boston should be less populated because it sucks

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

HAM ON THE BONE posted:

LMAO gently caress ME

Sorry you had to find out your family was dumb

this really drives home the point:

:siren: trust no one :siren:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

HAM ON THE BONE posted:

LMAO gently caress ME

omg :wth:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

HAM ON THE BONE posted:

LMAO gently caress ME

hahaha jfc

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
jfc that sucks

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

like sick with unknown illness sick, or sick with confirmed Covid sick?

because one is horrible and the other is straight up evil.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

That is a heartbreaking way to learn your family's true character. Goondolonces

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

HAM ON THE BONE posted:

LMAO gently caress ME

I would of encouraged them to consume ivermectin to mitigate their symptoms of course

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Shifty Pony posted:

like sick with unknown illness sick, or sick with confirmed Covid sick?

because one is horrible and the other is straight up evil.

it is crazy how covid being over has started to filter down to people thinking that even if they have it the disease's over-ness means they can't transmit it further

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

HAM ON THE BONE posted:

LMAO gently caress ME

Hopefully you don't get sick. Sorry.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lol the university just announced that its making everyone get a covid test every two weeks, down from the previous of every four weeks.

everything is fine though, please stop asking about covid infections among the students

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

God drat I am so sorry. I would be furious. Good on you for leaving right away.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
how could i be smashing all these egg bennies if covid wasn't over??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

gently caress you