Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'd vote for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

Thinking the Floyd protests would change anything

:smith:

pelosi thanking him for his sacrifice

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I made button and fridge magnets of this but was too much of a coward to advertise them lol

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

pelosi thanking him for his sacrifice

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Sometimes I wonder whether that succdem event would be better set to a Daft Punk or L.M.F.A.O. song. Yet deep down in the rotten remains of my heart, I know the answer is that it's sitting on the back burner as an unreleased Die Antwoord music video just waiting for the right moment

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

IAMKOREA posted:

The best part of this was blue check explainers telling us he ate like this because that was his combat super operator eating technique he learned in the military.

Finding out what a total farce Pete's "service" was

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woLQI8X2R6Y

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど
Appointed to Attorney General by W. Bush after losing his senate race to a corpse.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
ashcroft what's wrong with your faaaaace

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Liz Warren and her sister wrote this cook book

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
warren's many contradictory stories about her native american heritage, all of which were lies and most of which she would have known were lies.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

the funniest part of this was all the staffers having to come in and help them up afterwards because they're too decrepit to stand up on their own

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Liz Warren and her sister wrote this cook book

The recipes themselves are just *chef's kiss*.

Ah yes, the Cherokee, famous for their cuisine's heavy use of mayonnaise, Worcestershire, and imported mustard.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
yeah all the landlocked tribes of Oklahoma really knew their way around a nice meaty crab

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

This statue isn't blindfolded by the way which is endlessly amusing to me

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Boy, that thread is a comprehensive source for when you need to swear off corporate media.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Liz Warren's total lack of political acumen

"She's electable if you loving vote for her!" :allears:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
It's his house, he's supposed to be there! :mad:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
snake emojis

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The genuine attempt to convince people that snake emojis reflected the primordial misogyny descended from the book of genesis

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

People tried to use this coupon lol

At least 1 subway actually accepted it

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Mr. Lobe posted:

At least 1 subway actually accepted it
LMAO

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Liz Warren's total lack of political acumen

"She's electable if you loving vote for her!" :allears:

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Never saw this posted:

https://www.southbendtribune.com/story/business/2019/01/07/south-bend-receives-5000-grant-from-dominos-pizza-to-fill-potholes/46357453/

your secretary of transportation, ladies n germs

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

:cripes:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Kazzah posted:

The genuine attempt to convince people that snake emojis reflected the primordial misogyny descended from the book of genesis

yo this was insane. I almost had to give up on one of my favorite podcasts because one of the hosts truly thought this was the case but when pressed on it by her co-host she actually couldn’t explain why and I almost crashed my car due to 2nd-hand terminal cringe embarrassment.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Name the 'cast bust rodd

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

what am I looking at?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

empty whippet box posted:

what am I looking at?

a big, structural bailey

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

empty whippet box posted:

what am I looking at?

A Warren promotional inflatable version of the dog she got to be a more appealing candidate during the 2020 primary. It bears 2 pennies representing some bullshit 2 percent tax proposal of some specific kind my brain didnt bother to commit to memory

the deranged freaks who were invested in warren chanted "big structural bailey" as they marched along it, an unintelligible modification of her campaign slogan "big structural change"

it is a farce upon a farce

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Mr. Lobe posted:

the deranged freaks who were invested in warren chanted "big structural bailey" as they marched along it, an unintelligible modification of her campaign slogan "big structural change"

U made this part up

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

lil poopendorfer posted:

U made this part up

oh, honey, I wish I was that funny

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5ZgEtgxxg0&t=36s

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWehvtOL_VI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQlfoYnPhow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgLnKF2Otj4

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Mr. Lobe posted:

oh, honey, I wish I was that funny

Its right at the intersection where it's such tremendous anti-comedy that I don't think it'd be even possible to make up

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Why are the pennies stamped to his chest, there's nothing holding them on!

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

StashAugustine posted:

Its right at the intersection where it's such tremendous anti-comedy that I don't think it'd be even possible to make up

yeah it's actually good, like I would have totally chimed in if I happened to be there coincidentally

hence my confusion :ninja:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

lmao remember how killary stumbled out of her shoe on 9/11 5 years ago and some of her psychotic fans all insisted it was because it was such a hot day

"I'm doing great!"

and then all the garrison comics afterward that featured her also had the shoe

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"