Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

the terrorists won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Homocow posted:

the US government openly admitted that they lied about the evidence they used as a pretense to go to war with Iraq and there were basically no consequences
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ComfortableUnkemptFowl-mobile.mp4

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

look at this photograph:

every time i do it makes me laugh

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

this guy rules does he still post

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

this guy is a like a common ancestor of everything online

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
9/11, as well as Trump's election, were the greatest revolutionary acts by the working class against elites since the civil war.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

we need sigs back

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Let’s always feel like we did on 9/12, friends

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

:worship:

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
in all seriousness this thread is evidence that some of america still has yet to unpack their trauma from 9/11. It's very easy to tell that cspam posters make 9/11 jokes as a shield from confronting the deep trauma and insecurity they felt that day. they're running for their lives away from feelings of fear that they know they shouldn't have but penetrates deep inside of them and fills them with deep anxiety.

the skyline of new york city after 9/11 was not only a physical emptiness but a psychological one as well. cspam understandably needs humor, apathy and nihilism to fill this hole and give them a feeling of fullness that was robbed on 9/11/

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Chuka Umana posted:

9/11, as well as Trump's election, were the greatest revolutionary acts by the working class against elites since the civil war.

Bin Laden was incredibly wealthy and privileged lol

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Chuka Umana posted:

in all seriousness this thread is evidence that some of america still has yet to unpack their trauma from 9/11. It's very easy to tell that cspam posters make 9/11 jokes as a shield from confronting the deep trauma and insecurity they felt that day. they're running for their lives away from feelings of fear that they know they shouldn't have but penetrates deep inside of them and fills them with deep anxiety.

the skyline of new york city after 9/11 was not only a physical emptiness but a psychological one as well. cspam understandably needs humor, apathy and nihilism to fill this hole and give them a feeling of fullness that was robbed on 9/11/

o7

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
it’s time to officially hand the crown off from 9/11 to Ted Cruz Horny on Main Day

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Chuka Umana posted:

i was like 14 on 9/11 so i thought it was freaking badass

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I have had similar trauma from 9/11, but instead of filtering it into humor I have sublimated it into a sexual fetish.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
I hope they take down 432 Park Avenue building next

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Radirot posted:

I hope they take down 432 Park Avenue building next

Wouldn't that just slice the building in half immediately? it's like new york's slim dick

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Chuka Umana posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Chuka Umana posted:

Wouldn't that just slice the building in half immediately? it's like new york's slim dick

with the issues it has im sure a Cessna would do the job

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Chuka Umana posted:

yeah and hopefully the half will fall into the one next door

two for one

even osama couldn’t swing that

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I will admit that I have a transformation fetish from 9/11

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Chuka Umana posted:

How's Oprah, Dr Phil?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Chuka Umana posted:

I have had similar trauma from 9/11, but instead of filtering it into humor I have sublimated it into a sexual fetish.

I just drink and start fights at my kid's soccar games like a normal person

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

this is touching

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

I don't care if this has already been posted. It made me cry.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
remember when idiots were burning down Sikh temples afterwards? :911:

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

Chuka Umana posted:

Foreverial tiedup on flight 93 delitized and loving it

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Homocow posted:

when 9/11 happened I was in chemistry class and the teacher watched the second plane hit the tower and he turned off the TV and said "it was probably an accident"

i was in psychology/sociology, teacher was from NY and was not handling it well

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
https://i.imgur.com/lbGOSOK.mp4

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Jeb!s brother kept us safe

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTOBvGzurxA

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002