Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
4.5g killed my ego pretty good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Cannon_Fodder posted:

4.5g killed my ego pretty good though

Did it make you a better person

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
from the kindle subreddit:

but why go in the first place

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

from the kindle subreddit:

If reading in a bar is wrong I don't want to be right.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Assuming average weight of 42 kg, that’s 11.75 g of psylocybin… if she’s doing it IV.

Average weight for what, a 12-year-old?

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

So they can take a pic and post it on reddit

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I wish to appear broody and mysterious

"HAY REDDIT!...."

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Zil posted:

I mean if they have an experienced guide I could see it. But just dropping shrooms at random with no prep is most likely not going to go well.

ok, I'll give that. I've never seen anyone inexperienced shroom solo, but I can't do acid because I was left alone on a trip before I was ready to handle it myself

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

i've learned through facebook that one of my friends from college's teenage younger brother experimented with shrooms. he ended up taking 10g 'god dose' (what they called it) in the middle of the night and ran in to his parents bedroom speaking gibberish. he then ran out to the balcony and leapt off with his arms spread wide open and fell 40 ft to his death.

anyway, use drugs responsibly lol

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I used to love shrooms but now i only have bad trips :(

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Zil posted:

I mean if they have an experienced guide I could see it. But just dropping shrooms at random with no prep is most likely not going to go well.

Psychadelics should only be done spur of the moment, and preferably while driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Biplane posted:

Psychadelics should only be done spur of the moment, and preferably while driving a vehicle or operating heavy machinery.

https://youtu.be/1e4SBxgqBEY

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I used to think that the whole "got so high he jumped out the window" thing was an urban legend until it actually happened in my university's student apartment where a 17-year old was on LSD when he jumped out the fifth floor window and survived terribly injured.

I remember the incident for how the cops decided to take their video games following a search warrant:

"Police seized the following items from the suite: two scales, two bags with green leaf material, $45 in cash, a bag of assorted paraphernalia, three large glass water bongs, two empty packs of cannabis infused candy, one Xbox game and case and one Xbox game case with no game."

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Biplane posted:

I mean she did say she wanted to see her dead husband.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Chamale posted:

Average weight for what, a 12-year-old?

I just googled “average weight of adult woman in kg”.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I remember the incident for how the cops decided to take their video games following a search warrant:

"Police seized the following items from the suite: two scales, two bags with green leaf material, $45 in cash, a bag of assorted paraphernalia, three large glass water bongs, two empty packs of cannabis infused candy, one Xbox game and case and one Xbox game case with no game."

One of his friends stole his Xbox with that missing game in it after he jumped and before the police got there. :lol:

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

I just googled “average weight of adult woman in kg”.

I just did that too and got 78kg. There are around 2.5lb in a kilo, roughly speaking.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Mr. Lobe posted:

Did it make you a better person

I'm posting here, aren't I?

:smith:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I know micro-dosing is a thing now but I've always considered an 8th to be a standard dose. I thought this was universal

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

HopperUK posted:

I just did that too and got 78kg. There are around 2.5lb in a kilo, roughly speaking.

Looking at my search history the full autocomplete I used was “a 5’3 woman” which probably adjusted it down.

(2.5 lb to a kilo would give you a ~15 percent overage, my usual mental math for kilo->lb “multiply by 2 and add 10 percent”, divide/subtract for the opposite. Easy shortcuts that’ll get you close enough!)

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
When taking psychedelics, it's important that somebody chains you down in an unfurnished basement like a werewolf on the night of a full moon.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Looking at my search history the full autocomplete I used was “a 5’3 woman” which probably adjusted it down.

(2.5 lb to a kilo would give you a ~15 percent overage, my usual mental math for kilo->lb “multiply by 2 and add 10 percent”, divide/subtract for the opposite. Easy shortcuts that’ll get you close enough!)

42 kg is just over 90 pounds, that is really low for an adult woman. But it sounds like you're American so it didn't immediately sound wrong, and Google is really dumb at these sorts of questions lately.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Chamale posted:

42 kg is just over 90 pounds, that is really low for an adult woman. But it sounds like you're American so it didn't immediately sound wrong, and Google is really dumb at these sorts of questions lately.

I use kg more than lbs when it comes to weights between medications and physics stuff at work, it’s more that I was just super halfassing to get a vague lethal dose on something where the lethal dose is more of a “gently caress if we know” thing.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Otoh, 78kg at 2.5 lbs to the kg gives you around 200lbs(a little under but I'm not going to be precise) which seems pretty high to be the average imo

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

RFC2324 posted:

Otoh, 78kg at 2.5 lbs to the kg gives you around 200lbs(a little under but I'm not going to be precise) which seems pretty high to be the average imo

It came up as the average but yeah it does seem a bit high. I always think of about 70kg as 'the weight of a person' when ballparking this stuff. Thanks for the better shortcut estimate upthread, UitM, that's cool.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
:actually: it's 2.222... (repeating, of course) lbs to every kilo.

Did we determine the proper dosage to go to the underworld yet thread? My soon to be husband is still alive but these matters can't wait

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

How much mushrooms if, during my wedding to my partner, I would like to ask his future dead self to confirm our handfast?

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog
my (69m) wife (420f) wants to eat mushrooms (3.5g) because she thinks it'll allow her to communicate with my spirit. am i an rear end in a top hat

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

ETH because you cling to your ego representations despite the boundless interconnections of human mycelial love which defines our living and our Death

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Yellow Yoshi posted:

my (69m) wife (420f) wants to eat mushrooms (3.5g) because she thinks it'll allow her to communicate with my rear end in a top hat

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

kntfkr posted:

I know micro-dosing is a thing now but I've always considered an 8th to be a standard dose. I thought this was universal

Yeah, shroom dosing is not complicated...? My advice to anyone new with them is always eat half an 8th, see how it hits you, and then eat the other half if you want to.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Bold Robot posted:

Yeah, shroom dosing is not complicated...? My advice to anyone new with them is always eat half an 8th, see how it hits you, and then eat the other half if you want to.

Be sure to wait at least an hour between doses. I've ran into too many people, especially with weed edibles, that wait 15 mins, say they don't fell anything, and then take another dose.

People are just never taught how to do drugs. (Not the person I'm quoting, just in general.}

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

limp_cheese posted:

Be sure to wait at least an hour between doses. I've ran into too many people, especially with weed edibles, that wait 15 mins, say they don't fell anything, and then take another dose.

People are just never taught how to do drugs. (Not the person I'm quoting, just in general.}

Agree, this is key, with a shrooms noob I would probably tell em to give it 90 minutes so they don't inadvertently blast themselves into the stratosphere,.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Bold Robot posted:

Agree, this is key, with a shrooms noob I would probably tell em to give it 90 minutes so they don't inadvertently blast themselves into the stratosphere,.

It always takes me a couple hours before I know how the dose is hitting.

My dad growing up told me the last time he drank heavily or did drugs was when he took a tab of acid, waited a half hour, decided that tab was weak as poo poo, took another and then spent the rest of his day so out of his mind time became an abstract concept and he craved milk so bad he chugged a gallon and then vomited it all over his kitchen. Said it felt like rainbows were coming out of his mouth.

The moral is to always take two tabs don’t be a pussy.

Butter Activities fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Sep 11, 2021

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I make tea and my second infusion is usually done right around the time I feel the rising from the first cup. It's a nice little "you're in for it now, buddy" feeling

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

The moral is to always take two tabs don’t be a pussy.

:hmmyes:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Speaking of paste

chewable

Apple taste

support local businesses !!!

"round up when in doubt!"

... lol

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

alexandriao posted:

chewable

Apple taste

support local businesses !!!

"round up when in doubt!"

... lol

It really feels like those fake microwave your iPhone to charge it ads that got released a few years ago. Just enough real talk to make it look legit, but everything else is just wrong.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

withak posted:

One of his friends stole his Xbox with that missing game in it after he jumped and before the police got there. :lol:

*returns to desk with box labelled 'cold cases', title theme plays* :cop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Follow dosing instructions from your doctor.

... take 3 pills daily