Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Fly Ricky
May 7, 2009

The Wine Taster
Ketamine as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

ok where do you get that lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A MIRACLE posted:

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

when I was in Indonesia they would sell you mushroom milkshakes on the beach

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

some of the weed delivery sites in California started listing those chocolates straight up lol

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
That's a lot of not-mushrooms to eat with the mushrooms

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

The Saucer Hovers posted:

ESP, precog, limited telepathy, these all fall under multiple intelligence theory for me. almost everyone starts with a foundation, nature/nurture happen, and you end up with your strengths and weaknesses. almost everyone has some level of access to these things, but very very few in the white western world actually end up cultivating them because their systems/institutions dont support that role within their communities.

had a pretty specific bad dream last night where i dreamt that before embarking on a long drive (heading out of state today today) i looked at my car and then decided not to bother checking the tires and then had a blowout on the highway

you can see it on my sleep tracker around 6hrs in, when the blowout/impending crash woke me up heart rate spiking

actually went out packing my car today, remembered the dream, decided to look at my tires

horrible bubble on the front right sidewall. posting this from sullivan tire waiting room where they tell me i almost would have definitely had a catastrophic blowout

the aliens are trying to save me because they know that i must post, for their existence to be revealed

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i dont know much in this old world, but i know this: petey must post

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
blessed be thee

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Petey posted:

had a pretty specific bad dream last night where i dreamt that before embarking on a long drive (heading out of state today today) i looked at my car and then decided not to bother checking the tires and then had a blowout on the highway

you can see it on my sleep tracker around 6hrs in, when the blowout/impending crash woke me up heart rate spiking

actually went out packing my car today, remembered the dream, decided to look at my tires

horrible bubble on the front right sidewall. posting this from sullivan tire waiting room where they tell me i almost would have definitely had a catastrophic blowout

the aliens are trying to save me because they know that i must post, for their existence to be revealed

: this individual needs to see the 23 minute video of his tires blowing out tomorrow

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

i dont know much in this old world, but i know this: petey must post

to post is to live. it is how we inscribe ourselves in the world. every post a tiny tablet complaining of our own personal copper to our own personal ea-nasir

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

What arbitrary non-logic led to it being 19+?

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

A MIRACLE posted:

I'm blessed to live in the great north, and our rez bros now how to hook us up. Seen plenty of birds on these. Ones looking at me right now.

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Slavvy posted:

Chief logic

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Jazerus posted:

: this individual needs to see the 23 minute video of his tires blowing out tomorrow

how do I get :lue: added to the smilies list?

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the tinting on that tiny lue confused me enough where i thought it was a tiny teal'c

also his shirt sort of blends into the background so you can't see his particular physique

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

how do I get :lue: added to the smilies list?

many posters are asking this

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Jazerus posted:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

shiny lue???

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Slavvy posted:

probably a Canadian province with 19 being the drinking age

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Jazerus posted:

shiny lue???

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

speak of the devil. some dude at the bar here is trying to hock giant bags of shrooms lmao.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

update: he has been asked to leave. I didn’t take him up on the shrooms lol

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

A MIRACLE posted:

wtf

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

A MIRACLE posted:

speak of the devil. some dude at the bar here is trying to hock giant bags of shrooms lmao.

A MIRACLE posted:

a bar of bad vibes

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

i try not to post in here coz i bring bad anti-UFO vibes, but im drunk AF rn, has any aliens arrived yet?

im guessing... NOT lmao

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Communist Thoughts posted:

i try not to post in here coz i bring bad anti-UFO vibes, but im drunk AF rn, has any aliens arrived yet?

im guessing... NOT lmao

no aliens, lots of birds tho. its a good bird thread imho

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

A MIRACLE posted:

good choice probably? but on the other hand, ALWAYS be collecting pyschedelics?

There was an obviously psychedelic shroom at the entrance of my last bus home the other day. I didn't grab it, but i regret it. I wanna eat thos floor shrooms and talk to ground god

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

I think it is possible that some of the unidentified rear end phenomena are the result of conducting tests of systems and sensors and having people on a "need to know basis" so like testing an aircrafts FLIR or something but not telling the pilot every detail of what is involved in the test.

Bilirubin posted:

in my defense its the same era of overproduced bland and safe suburban "punk"

and lets not let this minor detail get in the way of a good joke!

i regret to admit that i don't really like punk music that much

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

why would u need floor fungus or a garbage bag packed with mystery mushrooms if u can just pop the trunk on ur 1973 chevrolet caprice and dig into ur extremely sketchy drug briefcase

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Reddit popping off about this bird, speculating that it was the one Tom DeLonge - noted punk rocker and guitarist from the band Lit - has talked about

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pm899t/does_anyone_know_the_story_behind_this_video/?sort=new

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Barry Foster posted:

Reddit popping off about this bird, speculating that it was the one Tom DeLonge - noted punk rocker and guitarist from the band Lit - has talked about

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/pm899t/does_anyone_know_the_story_behind_this_video/?sort=new

great big mcminville vibes even has an elongated attachment point for the string up top

oldschool saucery as gently caress 8/10

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Barry Foster posted:

Well that's something

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Barry Foster posted:

mylar green goblin party balloon

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

been on youtube for 13 years
would be great if it were legit just for the hiding in plain sight/right under our noses factor

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Barry Foster posted:

"At some point one of these has to be real. This is it"

"Yeah, faker than Kim Kardashians rear end."

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

been on youtube for 13 years
would be great if it were legit just for the hiding in plain sight/right under our noses factor

yea just saw that, one of the three videos that set this whole thing in motion was posted and forgotten for years before resurfacing as well

there’s probably a bunch of old forgotten and ‘debunked’ ufo footage that’s actually legit lol

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

The edited audio is a bit weird, and a bit sus, although the reddit people think it was to obscure identifying/classified information

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
thats me in the corner