Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok for real whos your team
This poll is closed.
The Green Bay Packers 81 35.53%
The Chicago Bears 52 22.81%
The Minnesota Vikings 42 18.42%
The Detroit Lions 53 23.25%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

mastershakeman posted:

I can't even imagine being a lions fan. Why even bother

At least the bucks got a fluke title due to covid, the lions will never win anything ever despite having amazing players

In the midst of the Lions 0-16 season, I went to that year's London game and saw another Lions fan. We sort of nodded at each other then just shook our heads wondering what the gently caress we were doing with our lives. Later that year, I went to the Superbowl party the NFL threw and didn't wear my Lions jersey (I put on a UCLA practice jersey instead), and good lord, on the coach when the Lions came up no-one could even throw pity abuse at them

ShaneMacGowansTeeth fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Sep 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Hot Diggity! posted:

The Packers are cool

They were cooler and much more successful when they had Bort.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i disagree, i do not like the green bay packers and i enjoy it when that particular football team loses games.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

i disagree, i do not like the green bay packers and i enjoy it when that particular football team loses games.

Unfortunately you need to wait until January for that.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The bears give it to you on demand

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the funniest possible result of the bears season would be dalton having a flukey josh mccown-like run and being unstoppable for a portion of this season.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/Lions/status/1434178438932451334?t=gd-1wb7T9J0yw62BgZXr2A&s=19

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

homie what set you from

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/LilySZhao/status/1435308708213497865?s=19

The article that the alleged Murphy quote first came from was one of Tyler Dunne's hack jobs. Why anyone believes that dude is beyond me.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

im stunned

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
Rodgers looks like a bad guy from the next John Wick movie

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Hot Diggity! posted:

https://twitter.com/LilySZhao/status/1435308708213497865?s=19

The article that the alleged Murphy quote first came from was one of Tyler Dunne's hack jobs. Why anyone believes that dude is beyond me.

I’m still choosing to believe the stuff he wrote about McCarthy skipping meetings to get rubdowns in his office.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Pops Mgee posted:

I’m still choosing to believe the stuff he wrote about McCarthy skipping meetings to get rubdowns in his office.

100%

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Pops Mgee posted:

I don't want to live in a world this didn't happen.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
D’Andre Swift probably didn't murder anyone, but he is at practice today.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
DeAndre Swift is a murderer!

....of defensive lineman and linebackers!

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

If you aren't the kind of person who follows injury reports, Eddie Goldman and Jimmy Graham didn't practice, and Mack, Mooney and Robert Quinn are all limited.

So they'll all be healthy and ready to go by Sunday night probably

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

GNU Order posted:

If you aren't the kind of person who follows injury reports, Eddie Goldman and Jimmy Graham didn't practice, and Mack, Mooney and Robert Quinn are all limited.

So they'll all be healthy and ready to go by Sunday night probably

Can you describe what this means for the bears if they are not healthy in powerwash simulator terms

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Metapod posted:

Can you describe what this means for the bears if they are not healthy in powerwash simulator terms

They saved up for the Tier 3 sprayer but didn't think they would need either the cleaning tank or the swiveling 0° nozzle, and Aaron Donald is a particularly stubborn rust stain on a metal trellis

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

GNU Order posted:

They saved up for the Tier 3 sprayer but didn't think they would need either the cleaning tank or the swiveling 0° nozzle, and Aaron Donald is a particularly stubborn rust stain on a metal trellis

Oh no this is not going to go well

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I didn't buy these the other night, and now I'm wondering if I should be regretting that:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

The bears' 17-0 season appears to be off to a rough start

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

MJeff posted:

DeAndre Swift is a murderer!

....of defensive lineman and linebackers!

The deceased's kneecaps were missing, apparently... bitten off?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I didn't buy these the other night, and now I'm wondering if I should be regretting that:

I wonder if they taste better than Rizz-O's

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Party Boat posted:

The deceased's kneecaps were missing, apparently... bitten off?

He straight capped someone. drat.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1436091329071702016

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Lions re-sign Don Mulbach... As a coach!

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

And Taylor Decker is out indefinitely, so maybe the only position group the Lions could call a positive is toast.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

tinstaach posted:

And Taylor Decker is out indefinitely, so maybe the only position group the Lions could call a positive is toast.

I still have hope for the defensive line.

Decker out is horrible though. I looks like in practice they moved Sewell to LT reps which shows how bad Nelson is... that's desperate (and not fair to Sewell)

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Danny LaFever posted:

I still have hope for the defensive line.

Decker out is horrible though. I looks like in practice they moved Sewell to LT reps which shows how bad Nelson is... that's desperate (and not fair to Sewell)

It's gonna suck when people call him a bust despite being put into the worst possible situation to start the season

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Acebuckeye13 posted:

It's gonna suck when people call him a bust despite being put into the worst possible situation to start the season

I'm gonna hate it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I like it.

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Sewell for sure gonna be a bust

in Canton

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Forever one of my favorite players

https://twitter.com/rcobb18/status/1436722650064293888?s=19

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Sports gambling is now legal in Arizona. I should make my first bet a parlay on Bears, Lions, and Packers losing and Vikings winning. That's some sweet +56 1 action.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

QB1

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

better than the off-the bus photo of Kirk

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Grevlek posted:

better than the off-the bus photo of Kirk

Honestly in years past that could’ve been an upgrade for the Vikings o-line

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

:glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I missed the news that the Lions did in fact sign a kicker, how disappointing. In 2 years he's 61.1% from beyond 40 yards, so that's nice.